I still can't believe he's part of the MCU

I still can't believe he's part of the MCU.

Habeeb it

god damn, is that actually what the eyes look like up close?

love all the attention to detail in these costumes

I lovd loved the eyes. On rewatch I noticed that his eyes open up all the way when his Spidey senses tingle. I can't wait for his full abilities and equipment gets showcased in the solo films. So far I actually love the direction of this Spidey. Parker too. "I can't go to Germany I have a test. No really",

They are going to nail Parker. Balancing school and superheroing, it already shows they know what they're doing with him.

Spideys probably getting movies every other year at least. I'd imagine part 2 somewhere before IW. Fuck 2019 is going to be a grand year. By then we'll probably have tons of more comic accurate costumes too. Hopefully Cap gets the chainmail in Wakanda and Symbiote in IW2 leading to Venom in Spidey 3, again. Or 4. Does aypme know about Holland's contract? Im sure its something stupid like a 12 movie deal. That kid will be Spider Man for the better part of the next decade. He's definitely primed to steal the spotlight from RDJ and Evans

>is that actually what the eyes look like up close?
No, that's a cosplay version. You can tell because the webbing is fabric paint on top instead of sewn into the fabric like the movie.

Peter's best line was asking if Tony's grant had any kind of money involved. GOAT Peter right there.

HE'S NOT PART OF THE MCU JUST LIKE HOW THE TV/NETFLIX SHOWS AREN'T
I'm kidding guys pls don't kill me. Yeah, it's pretty cool that he's in the MCU

I wish Spider-man could have stayed fucked off like X-men and Fantastic Four have, but at least he only came in after everyone else had their time to shine.

Nice you got it.

Wish I knew to make webms. Got Civil War in 720p and would probably make tons if I could

I liked how his eyes opened when he said HOLY SHIT

Who cares?
How do the shutters improve Spider-Man as a character?

Help him emote more.

>marvel gets Spidey in the movies
>their movies are all hits, even lesser known heroes like antman and GotG well received
>meanwhile Fox films have been hit or miss
>and DCs own cinematic universe is dead on arrival even starting with their two biggest names
What a time to be alive.

I had kind of a freak out moment in the theater when he and Tony were having their first conversation, like "Holy shit, this is really happening!"

It really felt like a dream.

So he can either look like he's squinting or not.
Boy that sure is a lot of emotion.

Interesting note is that the two (three?) times we saw his Spider-sense in action was when he wasn't talking. When he was joking around, that's when he got hit

Wolverine and friends fucking when

Do you include catching the webbing canister that Stark threw at him Spider-sense? I don't think he was actually looking when he caught it.

Yes I do. That was clearly supposed to be an early sense moment

Growing up for the most part I preferred DC so watching them crash and burn has been like remembering I was molested.

Keep that cancer out of the MCU. Fantastic Four, and everything that goes with it, is the real target now

>le company wars xD

every thread is filled with those

War implies a threat from both sides. Let's be honest, at the very least. DC's cinematic universe is in no way a threat to the MCU.

Is this the first Spiderman who's senses overwhelmed him and needed to be blocked out by his suit?

Is that something they just decided to add to his character now for the MCU?

Feels great. Now we just need this to happen.

>And yeah I wish I could play football

REEEEEE NORMIES STOP INFESTING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS WITH YOUR FUCKING DUMB HOBBIES

>yfw in W3 they pull off some bullshit to send only Huge Ackbar and the bee suit to the MCU.

> Deadpool is the one that controls the portal so he can go in and out too

Actually fuck all that. I only really need Deadpool in the MCU, unless Jackman can get fun

He said he's only had his powers for six months. He's still getting used to his enhanced senses.

Wasn't Pete a jock at some point

I had a big stupid grin on my face when I saw "QUEENS" on the screen

Remember that time he and Flash Thompson had a boxing mach? Remember when he knew how t box?

I want an extended scene with him wearing the cheap suit. What a tease.

...I want Deadpool to meet Cap America and totally sperg out.

I'm excited for the solo and sequels. Hope we see Mysterio and Shocker down the line

Still, his spider sense has never been that obtrusive before this right? If it even is the spider sense, and not just plain old enhanced senses. Have is powers even enhanced his normal senses before?

so yes?

NO NO THIS ISNT REAL

PETER YOU TRAITOR

I knew he liked the Mets, but what's this about boxing?

That fucking captcha

The very second that word came up on the screen in massive letters my girlfriend turned to look at me and saw a massive smile on my face.

knocked him out too

That whole damn movie felt like a dream.
>post yfw we had captain America, Iron man, Spidey, and Ant-man all in one movie

Spidey has always had enhanced senses. Obviously his sense of touch is unbelievable, and also his vision and hearing are boosted. Him having enhanced senses is what makes his style of travel so efficient. He can also see further than normal to efficiently shoot his webs. In the movie Peter says his senses are kicked up to 11 because he doesnt "know" about it really. Its not just like "Oh that? I have a spider sense now".

Comparatively? Yes. Asshole.

you never know

>melting bullets shot at him

Wouldn't that just make them worse? Motlen slag fired at bullet speed? I'm not one for /k/ here but wouldn't that rip through you like a hollow point?

While we're on the topic of MCU Spider-Man

SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING everything we know
>Tom Holland will play Peter Parker/Spider-Man
>Marisa Tomei will play Aunt May
>Robert Downey Jr. will play Tony Stark/Iron Man
>Michael Keaton is involved (confirmed by Jon Watts)
>Zendaya is involved (confirmed on the Ellen Degeneres Show)

SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING unconfirmed rumors
>Tony Revolori and Laura Harrier are in talks for roles
>Revolori will be playing a character named Manuel
>Zendaya will be playing a character named Michelle
>Michelle is rumored to be actually be MJ or Liz Allen
>Harrier is rumored to play Liz Allen
>Norman Osborn and Adrian Toomes are the villains
>Adrian Toomes and the Tinkerer are the villains
>Matt Murdock/Daredevil will be referenced
>Herman Schultz will appear
>Michael Keaton will be playing the Vulture or Norman Osborn
>Marvel is planning on adding the Kingpin
>Doctor Strange will have a cameo
There's more, feel free to add any I missed fags

straight out the ring
I mean, he's on fire would it even bother him?

now there are some spider senses

Writers? Producers? Directors?

>mean, he's on fire would it even bother him?

Molten Metal > Fire

Everyone does. I hope WB was paying attention; I've been shitting on seeing Batman's eyes for over a decade.

it's pretty shitty seen DC just fail and burn i hope someone save them and kick snyder arrogant ass of all this projects. I'just wanted world finest

I wouldn't be as upset at BVS if batman didn't murder everything

>Asshole
Calm down there, bud. No need to get asspained because someone disagrees with you.

>zendaya will be playing a character named michelle
Great, donut steel

>nobody has replied twinky house to this yet
Fucking newfags.

You posted this the other day.

1. Try enjoying life, you cynical arsehole
2. It allows for expression in a movie where most superheroes have their eyes or mouths exposed to the camera
3. It displays his use of spider sense from a third person view (nothing like slow mo or audio distortion from his perspective)

It's a superhero movie, the costumes are exciting for people who grew up reading these characters and viewing the artwork. Most other MCU characters have great functions on their suits (Iron Man's toys, Falcon's Redwing drone), what's the proble with them upgrading Spider-Man's film costume?

In fact, the question you should be asking is does it detract from Spider-Man as a character. And no, it doesn't.

This, kinda.
Could've worked as his own universe. I didn't hate ASM2 and was actually looking forward to Sinister Six.
Holland is definitely the best adaptation of the character we've had so kudos to Mahvel for that but sidling him in sideways alongside all this Avengers shit still feels a little messy.

>chrisgif
Fucking love this shit.

Fucking this. I love DC just as much as Marvel, and not getting a quality Bats/Supes flick just hurts

Especially considering how great and emotionally powerful a superman movie could get.

And considering how well fit for the character Cavil actually is.

It's right. fucking. there. And they keep trying to get away from it.

I've been wondering, who WB thought that giving MoS and BvS to the guy who brought Sucker Punch to the world was anything short of a crazy idea?

IMPRESSIVE

Alright heres a challenge fellas, how do we re-introduce Electro to the MCU later in the franchise?

His wife

TWINKY HOUSE

that one comes in 2 years.

I can't wait to see everybody react to Rocket talking.

Black Widow, the most practical of practical people, looking at a talking raccoon.

They're meeting the Avengers in the sequel?

Not only that, but Im interested in how Quill will act learning about all the crazy stuff that happened when he was away.
>Wait, Captain America is back????

In 2 years is Avengers 3.1, mate. Maybe they only meet in part 2, though.

I doubt they'll have a lot of time for that. Although, apparently there's an earth scene in GotG 2, so that might come even sooner.

>>Michael Keaton will be playing the Vulture or Norman Osborn

I hope he's Vulture, seems like a perfect fit and as much as I love Keaton he's a bit too old to be Norman if they plan on keeping him around for more than one movie. Fingers crossed for Dark Avengers.

Please please PLEASE don't raceswap MJ.

This. They could get away with that for Liz Allen probably but MJ being a redhead is too iconic a look to try and pull a raceswap.

>No mentions of Gwen
Fuck you Sony for using her and fuck you Marvel for milking the shit out of her.

>12 apertures
That seems a bit excessive. One would think that he could have made do with 5 tops.

>>Wait, Captain America is black????
FTFY

I'm hoping Zendaya is going to be white tiger, I can stomach Ben Urich, Heimdall etc, but don't raceswap MJ or Gwen

I'm so glad I didn't watch the previews and trailers.

I'm betting she'll just be some new character to give Peter a love interest that isn't one of those two since Sony just did Gwen and probably want to save MJ for later when Peter is older.

>Liz Allen
Seeing as they're going full Spectacular, which is great, don't get me wrong, having her play Liz would actually be a fitting role.

Well, it would be nice to have at least one person who knows anything about Pym Particles in the MCU.

I thought Keaton dropped out of negotiations.

You know I never take leaked scripts all that seriously but I got to admit, that Homecoming plot seemed pretty damn good

Why does it matter?

One of the well known characters didn't have a shot at showing up because of character rights.

(from the description of pic related deviantart post)

>max, fully committed to the mission that is his life as Electro, eventually builds a suit which both contains and adds functionality to his ever increasing power-set.

>the suit is simple, durable rubber and flame resistant fabrics make up the body,the gloves expel electricity offensively when max channels his powers through them, the rest of the suit is covered in metal rails which catch Max's charge easily enough without Max needing to think about it.

>Max can do many things with electricity, but he can't shape it, so when it came time to protect himself from the constant danger of the authorities bullets and the frustration of Spider-man's webbing so often landing directly in his eyes, he found a way to have the suit shield him...especially his face, thus solving the "we really want the iconic mask but don't have a realistic reason for it" issue max always has

Nigga where the fuck have you been?

I was referring more plot wise but yeah thats kind of cool I guess

it got Ulti-Mate to storytime everything USM so I'm happy

he's now doing everything 1610 and I'm concerned for his mental health and well-being

If he can melt the metal he's clearly hotter than it. It's more than fire

Marvel did well and even better without him and continues to have more films without him. Why does it matter when that hasn't changed?

This one is my new favorite

Because for once he finally stars in a crossover with other superheroes.

It's a bigger deal than Quicksilver appearing despite Fox having their own Quicksilver.

These are the two villains I really want to see, shocker just cause he's knew, but imagine all the crazy illusion shit they could do with mysterio

posting Spider-Man concept art from the Civil War art book