Girls are throwing themselves at him but he can't choose between music and football

>girls are throwing themselves at him but he can't choose between music and football

What the fuck is his problem?

SUFFER NOT THE GINGER TO LIVE

When you have gotten so much pussy you don't focus your entire life around it

He's just a fag

the fuck is this highschool musical just do both nigga worked for troy

You just don't know how hard it is to be a Chad. Check your NEET privilege

Hes a fucking Persona protagonist.

He turned down two white girls.

he doesn't care about pussy because to him, pussy is always available. This is sick because girls are attracted to that vibe, thus perpetuating the cycle. Thats just chad's life, blame your sad genetics little man

He really wants Jughead as do I.

one of those is a girl, the other is some kind of aliens idea of what human girls look like

What?

>music and football
>football

Since when was Archie a jock? NOT MY ARCHIE!

Hit the gym for a couple of months and do some grooming on yourself (literally 5 minutes of shaving and combing your hair will do, also bathe properly) and bitches will flock to you like cattle.

It's not impossible, people, you can do it.

Is he considered a Chad? Doesn't look very tall

Speaking as someone who did shit in highschool, football and band each require all of your fucking free time that isn't spent keeping your grades up if you want to get anywhere.

Never stopped the guy in High School Musical.

I meant the movie highschool musical

>Implying
Like 95% of normal men groom themselves properly and unless you achieve zyzz mode or something just being fit gives you fuck all advantage with women. Unless you live in the third world, just being some random guy who doesn't smell like a bum and lifts a bit isn't enough to drive bitches crazy.

I'm assuming 'chad' is the new word for 'jock'?

You need to leave

>Unless you live in the third world
mfw visiting the Philippines as a white person. wew lads, the people were super nice

They should recast Josie.

Should they go with Rachel Leigh Cook again?

I want to marry Lili.