Wikileaks <3

Post your face when you heard Nancy Pelosi (D) call President Obama "niggerized."

Holy shit.

Trump confirmed landslide victory in November. Democrats on suicide watch!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797
vocaroo.com/i/s0nivMr1v03e
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1783
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF Now I'm a #CruzMissile

plz be true fuck that cunt

sauce me faggot

Fresh off Wikileaks. That hag called Obonger niggerized. Trump victory confirmed.

Ah man, I remember when they tried to push that stuff and nobody bought into it. Seeing shills shill other shills and think they're successfully shilling was great.

...................no fucking way.

Please post a source. I want to believe.

She waas quoting that gaptoothed guy bernie suggested to be on some bearaucratic committee. Pelosi doesnt personally call Obama niggerized.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16014/7555 wtf is this

Holy shit, you can't just QUOTE a word like that you fucking racist!

They're being faggots.

She was using Cornell West's words on the issue.

K keep me posted

wtf i hate Nancy Pelosi (D) now

An old white woman saying nigger will always look bad.

Remember: PERSUASION IS EVERYTHING

proofs?

Going to need a source, senpai

lol what a terrible actress

WTF?! I hate nancy pelosi now!!

Just googled it and am finding shit about it from June of last year. Why would Assange be leaking old shit that we already have?

Din't wikileaks promise to put hillary in jail too?
When is that gonna happen?
What DID happened?

They wouldn't let it go if a Republican did it. So, we smear that bitch hard with it.

Are we SURE that's actually her????
>Haven't seen any proofs yet.

DO NOT de-legitimize the habbening by being overzealous.

>There's still plenty of totally legit stuff to blow up until we get confirmation.
>pic related

Some people get the drums, we need to spin this for our nigger friends in the US. The sooner we get them to know about this stuff the better. Chimpouts are great if they're aimed at democrats.

This.

Who tf even uses Voicemail anymore?
Only in Democratlandia.
If there's anything truly damning in there, which is doubtful, then they deserve to get fucked for it.

Post link pls.

I hate Pelosi and I want to spread this shit all over Twitter.

This. We need to lie to win.

She was actually quoting Cornell West but yeah she still did say niggerized

can someone please screenshot all the important mails?
im at work and can't do it right now.

>My sister is actually like this

Halp

Yup. It doesn't matter in what context she said it. IMAGINE IF TRUMP SAID THIS. The media would be going ape-shit. CNN would be blasting it on TV 24/7 , completely out of context...the days of reason have long since passed. We're fighting against retards now. We need to stoop to their level to hit them where it hurts.

So...

NANCY PELOSI CALLED OBAMA A NIGGER HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTT DEMO ON SUICIDE WATCHHH

Your sister sounds like a pretty cool person. Can I fuck her?

We are still waiting for a source you slag.

You wouldn't want to. You can probably guess that she's a blue-haired NEET landwhale.

pics, man

no source. Fake and gay.

Here is the sauce faggotrons. Fresh off wikileaks:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/16866/7797

A FRICKIN WHITE DEMOCRAT SAID "NIGGERIZED"

GAME OVER

Nice. I would anally punish her like a disobedient blueberry.

Where were you when Gilbert Gottfried called DWS?
vocaroo.com/i/s0nivMr1v03e

To be fair she was just quoting it, I wonder what will happen if I dial that number.

LOLOLOL

WHAT THE FUCK

That's not Nancy.

Source: whocalld.com

Fuck off shill faggots

It was not nancy and the caller was QUOTING someone else

Holy fuck she threw out the word CHINK in there too, nice!

Fuck off liberal cuckold. Have fun eating my sperm out of your wife's niggerized cunt, faggot

NANCY PELOSI CALLED OBAMA NIGGERIZED AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING BTFO. COPE.

>Sup Forums
a magical place

Huh did you guys even listen? She's complaining that someone ELSE who said that about Obama is being allowed to be on the platform committee. Totally the opposite of what you guys are saying.

It's not Nancy dipshit. See: Nancy doesn't live in Scottsdale, Arizona, newshit.

Your a nigger

I doubt Nancy Pelosi is on fixed income

Doesn't matter. White people are not allowed to say nigger in public. If Trump said this, the liberal media would crucify him.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY SAYS NIGGERIZED. FUCKING RQCISSSSTTTTT

HILL-FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAOOO OO 100

Christ you people are stupid. Even Wikileaks gives the name of the caller on their site. This is basically a slide thread no matter what your intentions are. A simple google search could have told you this.

This.

I don't why Sup Forums is going apeshit about it, she's actually defending him :/

It wasn't in public. It was a private phone call that got leaked. Nice try.

HaBThoFo

Leave Sup Forums you fucking worthless non google using cuck

>Post your face when you heard Nancy Pelosi (D) call President Obama "niggerized."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

ITS FUCKING TRUE!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1

ITS OVER DEMS ARE FINISHED!!!

someone with a twitter please make sure all of the twitter niggerverse see this and get rustled

There is no happening here. OP is a fucking clueless moron who didn't do his research. He is a disgrace to Sup Forums.

Just because you pretend it's Nancy Pelosi doesn't mean it is. The caller id info is in the filename and right there on fucking wikileaks.

Even worse. The point is that it's public now. The point is that if you're gonna say "niggerized" as a white person you better make damn sure no one ever fucking hears you. The Democrats are toast after this. Everyone will know how racist they are.

>actual evidence leads to a person quoting what one said.

You have just proved that you cannot read.

SPREAD IT

Democrats just lost the election.

Pack it up Hill Dog.

It's not Nancy Pelosi, it's some cunt in Scottsdale, AZ. There's nothing here worth spreading, no happening. See

was just thinking the same thing

what a crazy year this has been.

That's the same woman as the 59 second one.

>Gets called out on taking shit out of context.
>Calls dissenting opinion a "liberal cuckold"

You must have been bullied by black person. Did Tray take your lunch money?

Those trips are nice, but again, there is no happening here. I repeat NO HAPPENING. See:

dudes, thats not her on either recording...

Why not try searching for passwords?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1783

password: jkapbidn That’s “j k a p b i d n”

It is irrefutably her.

No. See:

Thats the point of this thread. It is actually a pro-Hillary thread thats meant to re-direct peoples attention and in actuality prove Nancy was being a good person and she's pro Hillary so youre supposed to believe their side is good.

DNC has people making threads here guaranteed.

I'm more inclined to believe they would want to make us waste our energy on something that's not legit/doesn't check out. They don't want us hitting the right targets so they feed us bullshit.

She said Cornel West said that about Obama. I just listened to the video. Get your facts straight.

That's all I see here too. That's not anything to get excited about.

That commie nigger will be remembered as the worst president of USA.

God you're fucking stupid. Even if I didn't have an approval rating over 50% nothing can equal Nixon and the Wilson who signed the Fed Reserve into law.

HE = Obama ^^^^^^^

No. Cornell West called him niggerized. She was quoting him.