AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

i don't get it

I don't get it

??

Albanians have to learn Italian at school because their only hope for a better future is taking a raft and illegally immigrate here

yeah but what is the funny thing at 2:02

nobody goes to Italy anymore and what's funny about this video?

oh
explains the union of force quote

We already know Italy is full of Albanians, Romanians and Morroccans, what is the point of the video ?

I dunno, I'm not OP, I was trying to make sense of it too

>nobody goes to Italy anymore
Wrong, 150'000 shqips emigrated here in the last 10 years

are you OP? what is the funny thing at 2:02?

No, I was just correcting Bobby Hoxha there

doubt.jpg
arbereshe are often counted as albanians in Italy
people mainly went to Italy in 1992 cuz it was the closest western country at the time and thus was more familiar

nowadays if albanians migrate they choose germany and such, there's no point in going to Italy because there's no work, i literally knew a guy who lived there since 97 and ended up simply going home in 2012 since there was more availability there

are you even remotely related ethnologically? i've noticed most of yours and their surnames end in -i

>2017
>There are schools that still give SH*Talian as 2nd language
No wonder we are a shithole

>arbereshe are often counted as albanians in Italy
No you fuck, immigration statistics don't account for people that have lived here for the last few hundred years. Though it's true that recently the flow has reduced and some are leaving, there is still plenty of the squre-headed blokes coming here
Not even remotely, it's probably because both Albanian and Latin have -i genitive as a base for surnames

Is it true that you built an highway that passes through some towns and then forgot to put undrepasses, so people have to cross it and get run over in droves?

Those girls are p. cute to tell the truth

>Is it true that you built an highway
No

How do I get Albanian gf?

Kidnapping is the standard procedure I believe

I legit thought they were italian and my father is from there

I had an Albanian classmate that told me she used to watch i cavalieri dello zodiaco back in Albania.

Albanian sexual dimorphism is truly fascinating
Go to Northern Albania and exhibit passport
Kanun doesn't allow that

If i'm italian i'd be going for the albanian girls cuz they're easier and insure being immigrants

>tfw no insecure gf

We must populate Albania with the Italian masterrace again.

t. shqipe

Irredenta italiana!

Only Valona was ever considered part of Italia Irredenta, the rest was conquered only because Mussolini was jelly of Hitler's conquests

Doesn't matter. Italy must rule Albania once again. Everything was better then.

Eh it was all part of the Roman Empire anyway

Italy feared the shqiptar warrior after getting their nose bloodied in 1920 so they spent a decade installing a puppet government and flooding the country with officers for """training""". so when the time came in 1939 the albanian military realized all their ammo artillery etc was destroyed or disabled by italian agents

why do italians fight so dirty? sad 2bh

We need to become part of Italy it's our only hope.

greeks and italians are related but not albos. Greeks and Italians both have moorish subsaharan blood which is the mainkey here.

But why tho?

Italians are half niggers, it'd be worse and the Germans took over administration after Mussloini got BTFO. Italians are worthless imo

t. leafmpey

sorry OP here I was gone.

In the video they say (in italian) that the EU is wonderful and explain why, and it's basically a European Union declaration of love video; and they wish Albania was in the EU too.

and at 2:02 they draw a heart over albania with the EU map, hoping they will get in one day

ahahsdhashdahahah sorry I think it's too funny

Italian administration over Albania would be much better than our own corrupt politicians.

cute 2bh

>tfw no cute italian speaking EU loving albanian gf

>hoping they will get in one day
they will eventually

by that time I will have already bounced to argentina and enjoy the good life with my european argentinian bros

Seems like this thread backfired. Shitalians arent used to that.

They talk like robots and their accent is horrible, but I still want to put a bastard baby in every single one of those qts by making false promises about taking them to the wonderful European Union of peace and prosperity

>bounced to argentina and enjoy the good life with my european argentinian bros
sounds like a solid plan, europe will probably be a huge shithole by then

>Learning Italian through school lessons

Fucking plebs. Most people here learned it through watching Rai or Mediaset in the 90's.

>Italian administration over Albania would be much better

mate....no

GERManoid go back to your cold cave

What was communism like Albanianbro?

>90's dragonball z and lupin III

kino

He's most likely Albanian you gullible pasta-eater

Thanks for the heads-up, Osman

OONDDAAA EENNEERGEEETIIIICAAAAAaaaAAA

Born after it. Family isn't a fan. Those who express signs of admiration are usually descendants of the ruling class or dirt poor peasants.

MY BEST FRIEND

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

I'm half pasta-eater, show some respect

muh heritage

you're not italian, you will never be italian.

My mom is literally foreing born/Italian, don't talk to me again you disgusting subhuman mutt

my condolences