No

You voted leave, didn't you

we ned to take back cotrol

lmao

Argentina
parents think i am, but i'm not.

Tokyo
Absolutely yes

upvoted, dont thank me for the gold, you earned it!

Intellectually yes
Social wise no because of autism.

europins taking all the job

Dekuji

>I hate foreigners

>USA
>I don't know

On one hand, I'm 21 years old and wasting my life on Sup Forums.

On the other hand I could read lord of the rings when I was 8, but that might not mean much because brain's change, and I know asian kids can play the piano at 4.

I've got one friend, a sister, and good ties with my immediate family, but most people do.

I fuck-up new things I don't know how to do as opposed to immediately adapting.

I can be funny, but most of the time I tell lame jokes when I try. Sometimes my job gets to me so bad I think about committing suicide, but I'm able to cope with the internal misery by exercising and playing video-games.

I think I'm just mentally average. Everyone I meet seems to be very bright in their own way.

I'm gifted but underachieving.

Tested 138-ish IQ, but I haven't yet mastered using it to my advantage.

California

maybe. we have a lot of money and smart people here

How do you measure something as subjective as intelligence?

not intelligent enough to know if i'm intelligent or not

An IQ test, but most people will never take a real one.

I think that there are so many things that can influence a score on such a thing that it's almost irrelevant.

I'm not sure what the word you're looking for is, but it's definitely not subjective. Maybe multifaceted.

You can't
IQ tests don't encompass all intelligence

It hurts how people always expect more from me

By your ability to understand math. If you can complete 3 courses of calculus and physics, you are exceptionally smart.

I guess this is true.
The Unabomber never even kissed a girl, and he said it was "regrettable".

He was a failure despite being a genius, and John Zurzan even said that he blamed the world for the issues that made for himself. He was 46 years old and a total failure, and there was no way out of the life he "built" for himself.

My IQ is 68

basil
of corse i are

Calc was easy for me but Physics phucked me.

stop lying
every russian has at least 130 IQ and is chess grandmaster

yeah i watch rick and morty

italy
no...

flag
people think I am, but I am not.

no no no the question is are YOU smart

what is it with Americans piggy-backing off of other people's achievements?

I'm smart than you all

France
I'm dumb as rocks

>can't find a job after 5 years of studying and a masters
Apparently not.

prove it

>your country
>are you narcissistic?

You want me to prove it so that you can send your agents to assassinate a bright Egyptian mind. I see through you

damn, smar min seed mah trik

Depends what I'm comparing myself to. I'm Stephen Hawking relative to the rest of Sup Forums, on average though, probably in like the top 25%.

>tfw unironic brainlet

i learned a second language, that has to count for something right?

I am not sure. my IQ is 100 and I am normal user.

maybe selfishness? selfishness made america little bit horrible

No

But since I answered with humility and know how not smart I am, that actually makes me smart in the end

tested (three times) 145 and never had any problems with learning anything but because of that I never learned any work ethics or discipline and I just give up before any challenge in my life even begins because I'm so used to the easy ways

on my first first semester of university I was depressed and only attended some exercises I had to sign a presence list, then I learned the whole material in a few days, got to the second semester and dropped out because it was too easy and boring

then I enrolled another university on Comp Sci department because I though something a bit challenging will motivate me but I couldn't even force myself to go to the lectures and they didn't even let me to take exams

now I'm attending weekend Comp Sci courses on my first university because my parents cut my allowance and I have to work but I still barely get through because I usually start my assigments an hour before the deadline because I can't motivate myself

I feel sick when I look at myself

1. Flag
2. I'm on Sup Forums

I am shitposting here at 2 a.m, so the answer is obvious.

When I went to see if I got drafted for military service, they made us take an IQ test. I didn't get a precise answer, but I was told that I was gifted, which means that I have an IQ above 120. So I guess I am.

Hey, guys, do not you think it's too much to judge a person's knowledge with iq? I have seen a news that lower iq guy went to Harvard and successfully graduate. His iq was 50 and iq50 is lower than average people's. When you look at this, is not it hard to tell if people are stupid or not with iq test?

1. USA

but knowing that you're being humble on purpose because it makes you look smart makes you not smart again

right?

>Your country
Yes
>Are you intelligent
USA