If I was White, I could get every girl I know

If I was White, I could get every girl I know.

Fuck you fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ikIxNpjs7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys jap monkey

You mean I have a chance in Japan?

kys jap monkey

Quit worshipping whites, it's not like the average white guy is some 6 ft+ ripped chad that's loaded with cash. The average white guy looks more like your stereotypical nu-male cuck rather than someone like Henry cavill or David gandy

Yes. Every White looks like and is 180+ am I right?

Six foot is a normal height for a Germanic man

kys jap monkey

No "YOU" can't

kys jap monkey

Bullshit you could

Don't believe the wh*teoid lies

kys jap monkeys

>height matters
I hate this meme
Tfw when 6"2 and can't get any girls. Japan would be exactly the same

kys jap monkey

This. If you're Germanic and not at least 6 feet tall, then you need to remove yourself from the gene pool.

The other races can be manlets.

ぶっさいくなんだろうなぁお前

So would you if you were a billionaire or famous or had any personality whatsoever in fact

And anyways if you were white you would have better shit to do than fucking the ugly chingchong friends of a japanese 4channer, like being an upstanding citizen that has a good job and a career and is not ungratefully leeching the welfare system for starters

I rarely have any likes on tinder. One day i switched gps to asian countries and got tons of matches. It wasn't just jungle asian countries

I wonder how much is socioeconomic and how much is just attention.

Would Whites be as listed after if they didn't conquor the world and weren't associated with power and wealth?

kys jap monkeys

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

DO IT AGAIN ENOLA GAY!

it really is that easy

Whites are seen as more masculine than Asians and less masculine than Africans

It also has a lot to do with feminism in white countries making whites seem "gentlemanly" in comparison to Asian countries.

has nothing to do with any of that. it's just looks. pale skin, light eyes, straight nosebridge, good height, and you're in

>6'2
>can't get women
Have you actually tried?

I can't get a woman either and I'm 6'2

I'm 6'3 in a country of manlets and I can't

If I can't flirt in my own language then there's fuck all chance I'll be able to do it with a language barrier

Manlets are just deluded, looks>anything else

You can be a fat manlet if you're a social and funny guy. Being financially well off is a plus not not necessary
Just being a tall alone isn't anything if you're autistic burger.

Why do Asian people say that all white people are pretty and handsome? There are a lot of white guys who look normal. It would be better to just be satisfied with your face.

Its weird, white women are easily uglier than even the average Japanese girl yet a lot of Japanese women have some kind of envy of them.

Perhaps it is breast size, white people seem to be the race that cares the least about boobs

>this kills the gf-less

because italian women want 180 - 183cm and handsome face not a lank plank alpine dinaric

what if I'm 179 cm, 7/10 face very intelligent but socially awkward?

You would be king here.

7/10 is model tier

youtube.com/watch?v=8ikIxNpjs7k

ayyyy

Japanese girls say that is something are envious of, but then when a girl actually has tits or an ass they still wear the same baggy clothing that looks good on skinny girls. Its a nice surprise taking a girls clothes off and finding she has D cups though

With a 7/10 face what lol?

Still don't know how you expect me to be able to pick up Japanese girls if I don't know Japanese

with a 7/10 face they'll learn english for you. trust me

ok maybe I overrated myself, what is a 7/10 face in your opinion?

If you don't speak Japanese you're kinda screwed.

I mean you can get girls but mostly deranged gaijinhunters with issues and siphilis

depends on the country. a 7/10 in italy and a 7/10 in japan are two entirely different things

Walk on jap

Getting plastic surgery in south korea. And tell them I wanna look white. After surgery success, go to Japanese street in Tokyo and many girls will chase you like manga. Problem solved!

I'm 1/10

wait what is wrong with 3rd guy on the 1st row ? he looks normal

Haha everyone from 7 up and some of 6 on that scale is high 8 low 9 tier, you have 6s there that are literally models.

>Koreans
>Not fucking the face of a japanese during surgery intentionally

lel you sound really bitter over nothing

I spend too much time in the japanese thread lol

it's a troll chart, brain surgeons.

>black hair
Mhh sorry sweetie but that's clearly a negroid

no he said white

damn...I'm finished.

Nah I think the person who made it was just delusional

Sure thing

Or how about this? learning English perfectly. If you learn English perfectly, you are Japanese, but women will think that you are coming from Hollywood.

That man looks Southern European, not white.

t. am exactly like him, except not stupidly handsome as he is.

I have seen many Anglos with his features

Anglos are almost Southern European.

Hairy like us. Just look at Henry Cavill or Colin Firth or even But anyways: not blonde and blue eyed = not white.

>being this brainwashed by snowniggers
Modern civilisation was built entirely by men with brown hair

I know it was, that's why I don't any association with wh*tes from Northern Europe.

It's bad enough they claim our achievements because of how many of us look (I have le blue eyes therefore I must be le germanic XDD).

Is he Jomon virsion of it?

What race do you classify yourself as?

Med

Maybe if you were British yes.

How can someone be British and look so fucking Southern European.

I mean that dudes looks like the prototype Italian Chad.

The British are a mixed bag. Some look slav, some look med, some look northern European, some look celtic. It's a clusterfuck of genetics.

>How can someone be British and look so fucking Southern European.
The idea that England is an inbred nation is a relatively recent one. Anglos have always been the mutts of Europe, and they've usually said as much.

yes, if you were an ugly as fuck lanklet myself you'd get all the girls

>tfw no english rose star wars pilot gf

He said "white," not "Somali."

If you were white in japan, you'd get every girl you know.

If you were white in a white country, you'd be just some random dude.

Check out Sherlock Holmes over here.

Being white in Brazil I agree with Sherlock here, all the mulatos wan't a piece of you