What is the Master Race of dog breeds, and why is it the Golden Retriever?

What is the Master Race of dog breeds, and why is it the Golden Retriever?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eec_1364398025
covy-tuckerhill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Queensland Australian Cattle Dog

Because they're loving and loyal. More than any other dog I've known.

Also, don't talk to me and my son ever again.

I like my weimeraner. They're so fucking goofy.

Hail king of the Dogs.

Superior nippon dog, folded 1000 times.

No contest.

Siberian Husky / Alaskan Malamute

None of these resemble the traits of a Wolf, deviating from Wolf ancestry and mixing bloods is degeneracy.

Gas the breeders, breed war now

It all depends what you want? I have a english mastiff, great pyrenese, sheltie, boxer setter mix, chiwawa mix, all are great and in thebpasr Ive had a catahoula leopard dog, golden retreivier, cocoer spniel, great dane and blue healer

Pitbulls are the best. This is fact.

Wolfs are wolfs a d tbey have a high bite rate, would never own one

Stop B8ing faggot

nigger or spic detected

>Pitbulls are the best. This is fact.

Why would a black guy post on Sup Forums? Don't they know they're not wanted here?

I like them as well but they have high anxiety as a norm

/thread

You misspelled Dalmatian.

>high energy as fuck
>charismatic
>builds figurative walls around your property because they are so defensive of their family
>people say they are dumb, but secretly love and respect them.

They are the Trump of dogs.

>not choosing the god tier tamaskan

good one

Golden Retriever was always my favorite since I could remember

Huskies only resemble wolfs because of the environment they were bred for. Pointed ears and double coats better suite dogs in colder climates. GSDs have the same traits.

>a pupper is more jacked than I am and probably ever will be

why live

When I was in TX SA, all the mexicans wanted to buy my catahoula to breed with pits for fighting was annoying as shit

Only true answer
Also tamaskan

'master race'

all dogs are the niggers of animals

Implying there aren't dogs that were been bred for the express purpose of killing wolves and fighting bears

I hope there aren't any Canadians in here. We know what they do with animals.

Spotted the Muslim.

Of course you'd be the one petting the feline Jew, Ivan.

Didn't know you could post to Sup Forums from prison

Spoken like a true Muslim takbir.

They can be good, I worked with MWD for years, shepards have a high bite rate even when not MWD, they can be good but states the breed is shit do to over breeding, some have a high drive and are meant for just work

lizards = best pets

Slave are the nIggers of the white race, rusky

how does one fight a bear

you can literally full them with slugs and they'll still have time to kill you before they bleed out in 10 miutes

Smart dogs are the best dogs.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Dogs are faggot wolves.

He is going to be put down early for bad hips

It sucks what people have done to that breed

corgi

This scares me since I'd like to own one. Any good breeders you can suggest?

I have a 25% timber wolf/ husky mix.

They are amazing animals, but they are a full time commitment. I've seen them transfer on a couple of occassions (bond with a new owner), but for the most part they are a one person companion.

IMO if you dont have a dog wtf? They are family to the core and we lived with them for ever

Bears don't like fighting something that fights back.

Acouple of these dogs would make a bear run.

Also:

liveleak.com/view?i=eec_1364398025

Here's a video where some shady Russian is training the dogs to fuck up smaller bears to give them the confidence to take on large ones.

i ate a dog once, tasted better than sheep

have you?

To fight the bear sometimes you must become the bear.

Dog of the White Man

Nig breeds

>paying for a dog
Yes goy, you need a pure bred dog. You wouldn't want a filthy mixed breed would you? Give me your sheckels. The frequent vet visits are worth it to impress your friends!

Even better - Swedish wolf corgis.

No, I dont own one have friends who do and they are wild cards, you can find legit ones but talking 1500 plus, dont buy one in a pound or a puppy mill

dont talk to me or my son ever again

It's either GSP or a Golden.

I'm getting a pup next week, going with a golden.

Everything else is shit tier.

God, that's a cute dog!

You must be autistic, get fucked mongoloid.

I see a lady walking one around my neighborhood with it's lower body propped up on a couple of wheels

Nureongi. Tastes best.

>anything besides a German Rottweiler
lol
make great family dogs while keeping niggers off your property

I do like husky my best bro has one, the wolf that a inlaw had was "99%" but 100, wouldnt ever get a wolf, I just have tobwatch my small animals around husky

so they get shot by a gun and don't realize it's the human, or something, but will react to getting bit by a dog?

what's a human supposed to do? bite it?

kek. what breed is that

I would eat a human over my dog, and no

But good breeds from em more $$ look up Shiloh Shepard, and King Shepard

You forgot to include Huskies for whites and Dobermans for blacks. Doberman Pinschers and Pitbulls are really all they seem to like

Why not the husky
The husky is the best

Achient dog breed,wolf like, mans best friend and can stand harsh winter climate

continued

Dog of the White Man

Nig Breeds

Jesus chirst Sup Forums. It shouldn't have took this long before the correct answer was posted.

This is a close second.

dogfags are so pathetic

Tibetan rape monster

>all these autists not knowing what a staffordshire terrier is

literally some of the nicest dogs I've ever met

Pitbulls look similar but are 10 times more aggressive and are indeed nigger dogs

Husky master race confirmed

Rotts can be good but as with sbelards they were top 2 attacks/deaths before pitts, big thing get a true breed

dogs and maybe elephants are the only animals I really feel sorry for when they're mistreated.

how many animals can you cram together like that into a tiny space and have them not kill each other? dogs are basically just evolved to be babies, which is why they have strange traits only babies have lke floppy ears.

t- heartless chink invading your lands

THIS

Yes but still a fighting breed

My bad. I meant rottweiler when i said doberman. You're good

hypocrisy

This is the finest herd guardian in the world.

Put a spiked collar on them and they are invincible to wolves.

nothing says nigger like owning a Rottweiler, you dirty roody-poo

I would love to have one but to agro bro, i would love to have a korean mastiff and a neo mastiff

Also the only good thing to come out of Turkey.

Turklet for scale.

>calling a corgi nig breed

I'll fuckin gut you mate.

My neighbor paid $2500 for a GSD pupper from Covy Tucker Hill: covy-tuckerhill.com/

He's grown up now and a gentle giant, just a sweetheart. Guess it's luck of the draw.

The King Shepherd looks dope.

Servs confirmed for sub humans who don't know how to domesticate dogs

Servs are China/Korea tier kek

how so?

They can still get wrecked man, a good mix is having them a kangal and pyrenese

Master race of dog breeds is whatever you rescue from the shelter, all dogs will be thankful for you proving that they are loved and you will never be lonely with a loyal dog by your side.

It kills cheetahs.

I love shepards man has to be from good stock, cost lots but its great

>Goldens
>Anglo origin
Dropped.

Beagle tbqh

>the queens dogs
>nig tier
Pick one

Rottweilers are very protective of their owners/family. Treat them like a family member, you will never have a problem.

Nothing scares a nigger that a bark from a rotty

we should outlaw all dogs except for extremely specific purposes

they only spread rabies and other diseases
and large ones attack people

Chesapeake Bay Retriever is best Retriever!

I don't think you understand what a horrible proposition it is for a wolf to try and fight this.

Had 2 beagles, I love dogs one was a happen chance puloy mill side of road found stray was tsrrible, other was great they are very driven like any hound my grandfather would hunt with them and if some didnt come back he would leave his hat on a stump and find them there next morning

From my experience big dogs tend to be more passive

cane corso, italian mastiff

used by romans as war dogs, cousins to neopolitan mastiff. they are loyal dogs used for protection and guarding

I do, I have friends in CO and Montana who use them for LSGD and they have lost all kinds of breeds, best is to have a mix senpai

Maybe they don't like gypsies.

The American pitbull terrier is the original working class American breed. Just don't let niggers or spics own them.