Red pill me on Pope John Paul II. Why is he loved by Pollacks?

Red pill me on Pope John Paul II. Why is he loved by Pollacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4RKP5II-CM
whitesmoke1958.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SPs7jdfaib0
youtube.com/watch?v=CIjfZfxdF2g
youtube.com/watch?v=WhLTT85Ite8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He held the line against the church's inevitable SJW transformation.

Women will be priests in 10 years thanks to Francis, mark my words.

F

Because he was also Polish.

Next.

Has he accomplished any significant feats? I'm just curious is all.

OP he is loved by all Catholics.

Last great Pontiff.

If only we could be rid of this Argentinian idiot fucking up the Church.

I'm reading his Wikipedia article and he seems based. Do you have any fun facts or stories about him? What was he like?

Basically because he was Polish.

True Catholics know the Holy See has been vacant since the Second Vatican reforms.

The first thing he did was confront the Communists.

How so?

He was one of the anti-popes. Pure Illuminati.

I doubt that. He seemed like a genuine true person.

I was named after him. John Paul.

Is that a cool name, Sup Forums?

The catholic church was taken over in the 50's by Zionists, fuckface.

Ever wonder what happened to John Paul 1?

I'm not doubting iit was infiltrated. But how was PJP2 a Zionist? He is like the current Commie Pope we have now.

>Do you have any fun facts or stories about him?

Solidarity. He battle the commies and helped bring about the collapse of soviet rule in Poland. Also helped tighten up a lot of the orthodoxy problems that were starting to become endemic, though Benedict did more on that front.

All of which Francis has now jeopardized or reversed.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4RKP5II-CM

You have much, much to learn.

Make this thread again when its not 5:00 in morning on a thursday you fucking cum guzzling niggerlover

This might sound strange but apparently the devil is afraid of Paul II because he 'ruined my plans' or something like that when his name is called upon during an exorcism. They reckon that refers to battling commies.

whitesmoke1958.com/

ANTI-POPE

He sounds like a badass desu.

Calm down Mehmet. Don't be mad that your prophet Muhammed was a false prophet. Its just religion bro.

Somebody in the genealogy thread posted a tree where he was nephew to the user's great grandfather or something. Kinda funny that his relatives are on here.

I'm not muslim but a blauäugiger, norddeutscher with sixpack but how is that 20% white population working for you, Shaqufia DeAndra Jackson Tyrone 3rd of the Niggest? I just said ask the question when actual poles can answer you niggerlover

John Paul 2 was half-jew

Recognized Israel, unlike Pius 2. Ratzinger sat this all up.

"The jews have their own deal with god"- jp2

JP2 with the Trilateral comission

>I'm not muslim but a blauäugiger, norddeutscher with sixpack

What did he mean by this?

Check your privilege Mehmet. Your hateful and racist words on the internet will not be tolerated by Merkel.

>I'm not muslim but I will bend over for Ahmed and Merkel

While Cardinal József Mindszenty was being held captive by communists, JP2 was traveling in and out of every communist country. He was one of them.

That Im fit as fuck ready to fuck chinks (canadians) in Canda left and right but I would anyone go to Canda? 99% of the earths population couldn't even find Canda on the map

>Check your privilege Mehmet. Your hateful and racist words on the internet will not be tolerated by Merkel

I raped Merkel while she did her physic doctorate, Africanishaniqua DeBrown of the Blackest NigNig

If you've read some of what he wrote, he knew about (((them)))

He was LITERALLY the antichrist. I don't have time to run down a summary of the proof other than "The beast will receive a wound and then as if by a miracle it will be healed and his image will be honored" John Paul II was shot, recovered, and his image was everwhere including outside the vatican itself and then he was sainted. Here is extensive: youtube.com/watch?v=SPs7jdfaib0

He was one of them, dumbfuck

youtube.com/watch?v=CIjfZfxdF2g

Thank god someone else realizes this.

First saint in 1,000 years. Coincidence?

In encyclicum vitae, or whatever, he specifically said the (((media))), and very powerful (((people))) were responsible for the moral degradation of the times.

And I don't exactly see any evangelical heretics doing that, they're all over that kike dick.

Islam is the anti-christ, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=WhLTT85Ite8

I didn't realize it on my own, brother. I was lead by god to a source of understanding and understood afterward.

He did away with anti-antisemitism in the catholic church, and demanded vatican 2 be taken seriously.

Demanded no christian presence in Auschwitz also.

JP2 was the best thing to happen to judiasm

He's half-jew

(((american education)))