Where were you when Jordan Peterson (as previously seen on Joe Roegan Experience) completely BTFO and red pilled the...

Where were you when Jordan Peterson (as previously seen on Joe Roegan Experience) completely BTFO and red pilled the canadian senate?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODHQq_zuZ_w
youtube.com/watch?v=YpqXNgvfa4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the Senate

as a Canadian, I can do nothing but shake my head and laff

I AM THE SENATE!

The bill passed, though.

I heard there's another bill coming up that will let children have a sex change without their parent's consent.

Canada is truly progressive OH OH OH

>tfw you confuse the stop woof for the consent bark

Tip top

Will he ever take that drink?

>Hon hon hon next to their names
Can't make this shit up.

Tfw unironically voted trudeau because i fell for reddit bs

Harper doesnt seem so bad now

you sound like a redditor faggot

We betrayed him as a nation

youtube.com/watch?v=ODHQq_zuZ_w

BTFO
T
F
O

THIS IS ABZURD

The Canadian Senate is more of a joke than the American Senate.

It's one of the great shames of the western world.

Did someone say CANADA?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE TRUDEAU U FAGGOT

>tfw it passed with no amendments

wasn't even his real dad because pierre was a KEK

Canada is a shit country filled with lefties and communists
We are below 65% white, and Trudeau just fired his immigration minister because that white guy wouldn't increase immigration

Like I'm going to watch an hour of this.

one of the better highlights where it goes to show just how dumb the senate is

The whole Canadian identity is based on being anti-American

So I see no hope of Canada fixing itself now that Trump is in

The best we could hope for is American annexation

Canada is like 75% white

Underrated desu

I thought we were bros. :-(

Sup Forums - Television & Film

>you will never spend 800 dollareedoos to see this cuck spit the same rehashed talking points in a theater setting

jeesus bloody murphy eh

that first comment:
>Phase 3) Rescue your father from the underworld
what does that mean? i'm not up to Jordan Peterson memes

THAT LAWYER IS A BADASS

>youtube.com/watch?v=YpqXNgvfa4k
Essentially he thinks of the story of the Egyptian gods, and Pinocchio saving Geppetto from the belly of the whale, is to resurrect elements of the old culture. To rescue the father is to reinstate order.

poor man's Sam

>canada

who gives a fuck

The ailing, weak father is an archetype in myths and stories. You see it in Pinocchio, Lion King, and many others. The process of growth for a boy is for his father to fail and die, and by embodying the father, you grow and restore the protection that he provided. In the end of Lion King, Simba defeats Scar and becomes the father, rescuing the idea of the father, rather than his literal father. Pinocchio rescues his father literally within the belly of the whale.

Peterson is actually interesting. Sam is the most boring person in the world.

I think it's because Jordan is much more of a story teller. He works with myths and because he works as a clinical psychologist, he has tons of stories he can pull from.

Sam is an intellectual, and while his ideas are interesting and complex, he doesn't frame them within a story.

People are drawn much more to stories.

Sam is also a self righteous cunt who doesn't understand half of the arguments thrown at him because he's fixated on a deterministic worldview.

A retard bible thumper can shotgun criticisms at a new atheist's philosophy and a few of them would still be right because they are so caught up in the political side of their dogma

Canadian here, the Chinese will own this country in under 50 years so you are kinda right

These little speeches are entirely theatrical.

How many representatives in attendance do you think are sitting there carefully weighing the arguments of those for and opposed and coming to a conclusion based on that testimony and not on a thousand other externalities like 'how will this go over in my district', 'how does my party want me to vote,' 'what do my donors want me to do,' or 'can i trade a vote on this to get support for my pet legislation'

Fuckin Canadians....

>using Disney stories to teach things to adults

do americans really do this?

You fucking niggers don't even have a 100 million people, and yet there's a fucking red dot Asian Indian bitch making decisions in your senate.

North American whites need to start a cleansing campaign.

It's almost like writers and artists utilize their classical educations to inject meaning and semblance into their works as a way to illustrate the virtues and vices of the animals whom consume it

It's short for "honourable" you stupid burger

lol canada sucks

>The whole Canadian identity is based on being anti-American

>The whole of Canadian identity is based on being anti-American
This is a meme, Canada and Canadians are very positive towards and similar to Americans. We just differ in that we support more socially progressive policies, less military intervention in foreign affairs, social services that provide a greater standard of living for all citizens, and more civil liberties

Pinocchio isn't a Disney story ffs you millennials are dense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio

>anti Senate
bye rddit

Senators don't have districts or donors, they are appointed for life. Also most of them are independent and the ones who do identify as members of a political party are not beholden to their parties

>more socially progressive policies, social services that provide a greater standard of living for all citizens
>and more civil liberties
These donĀ“t fit together. Taxation and the aforementioned "progressiveness" (among the more common excuses used by anti-civil liberties groups campaigning for gun control, "hate speech laws" and so on) are the antithesis of freedom.

>Ze
>Hir
>nonGendered pronouns
Jesus Christ, I didn't know it was getting this bad.

Oh it's like the House of Lords (i.e. practically vestigial)

Not all "progressiveness" infringes on civil liberties, in most cases they even go together (legalization of marijuana, gay marriage, suffrage for minorities and women, equal rights for minorities and women, etc.). How does taxation go against civil liberties?

Which is why the 2 party system is terrible for us.

pretty much, except there are no inherited positions and there are a fixed number of seats

Jordan is also incredibly self righteous though, and he makes enormous leaps and over-reaches with just about everything with extremely shoddy reasoning and it gets brushed aside because his 16 year old fanbase is incapable of independent thought and will drown any dissent about "based jordan" out

>How does taxation go against civil liberties?
I was referring to hikes in taxation, which leads to an expansion of government, which in turn grants lawmakers more resources to spend on drafting superfluous legislation that inevitably narrows the sphere of liberty at the individual level.

The less we give bureaucrats to waste and toy around with, the better guarded we are against government overstepping its constitutional mandate.

gay marriage is not a civil liberty, it is the opposite
suffrage & democracy are the opposite of liberty
"equal rights" are nothing of the sort, they are special privileges

>peterson walks into senate chambers

(peterson) "You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state."

>sorts himself out

"This is a super sorted"

>sorts himself even more

"and this, this is what's known as a super sorted who has rescued his father from the belly of the whale, or you could just call this a super sorted 2"

(senator) "Ho hum, what a useless transformation. You've cleaned your room so what"

(peterson) "Hm, just wait"

(SJW in blue suit) "Has he really found way to surpass an acended shitlord? Is that possible?"

(unidenfiable thing behind lawyer) "He must be bluffing, what would that make him? Double a shitlord?

(Peterson) "AND THIS"

(Lawyer) "What's he doing!?

(Peterson) "IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND"