Baby Driver

Is this actually going to be kino? The trailers didn't excite me but it has a 100% on RT right now and the cast is quite strong.
youtu.be/zTvJJnoWIPk

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/73160-danger-mouse-enlists-run-the-jewels-and-big-boi-for-new-baby-driver-song-listen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Is shit.

Yes. Is great.

This movie is a parody of britbong car culture right? Right?

Wow so you have 2 phones and really want to get to R/Sup Forums?

Yes this is my most excited movie of the summer, either that or WW. Should be great.

>2

Remember when an actor playing the lead of a career-criminal in a film, looked like he had some character (or at least a few forehead wrinkles) due to the myriad of shit he'd probably witnessed, while perfecting his particular illegal craft over many, many years while not dying from it?

Steve McQueen remembers. Or he would, if he wasn't dead.

>Jaime Foxx
automatically dropped

I like Edgar but worlds end was awful so I will wait

Sooo is this a prequel to Drive or what?

>characters name is baby
>he wears ear buds

As retarded as it reads. No fucking thanks.

What about that movie with the nigger riots in Detriot?

I'm excited for any Wright does but holy shit why did he just copy drive? He could have made an action movie with that cast, aesthetic, and any premise in the world but he literally is remaking Drive with a dash of Thief thrown in

>written and directed by Edgar Wright
It's pure kino.
The World's End was fucking great, you pleb.
It's a comedy that parodies/pays homage to car thrillers like Drive.

It's basically going to be an even normier version of Drive for plebs here on Sup Forums who will shill it until Reddit gets ahold of it and then once it becomes available for download, shilling will intensify 100x.

Still a good movie on its own right, though.

baby driver

I'm so fucking excited for it.
It's set in Atlanta.

don't know about you guys, but if it is not literally this (pic related) then i'm fucking out.

Drive for redditors

It has an RTJ song in one of the trailers so it's gotta be pretty decent

Aka just Drive

Oh, the one they made for it has a trailer? Didn't see it, but I liked what I heard of the song.

pitchfork.com/news/73160-danger-mouse-enlists-run-the-jewels-and-big-boi-for-new-baby-driver-song-listen/

Also I find it really difficult to get into Bellbottoms (the original). Something about the pacing feels weird, I don't know if it's just not my bag or what.

top kek

found the triggered redditor