Veterans for Trump and against Islam

So here's the deal gents, I've been looking for a veterans group to join when I get out in a little over a month who have seen the true face of Islam and want to keep the hajis out of our country.

Problem is that I must've sifted through 15 pages on google search and all I get is pro haji/liberal bullshit, I don't have any social media nor do I want any.

Are there any patriotic veterans groups out there? Particularly in the SoCal area?

I want to be clear for my other servicemembers, I'm not a combat vet, I've been to the middle east and ran around at the Kuwait/Iraq border pulling security but I never saw combat. That being said I would still like to stand with you guys against the enemies of our nation and constitution

Shameless bamp

Fuck SoCal bro. Get your ass to a red state, and arm up.
California is lost territory.

I've thought about going to school in another state but this is still the US, I'm not going to jump ship and give any ground.

I got an AR I built out of an 80% lower so I'm not unarmed, there are still patriots here who will stand their ground, I know it

/thread

SoCal vet here. Cali is kill, and unless there is a official veteran preference, you are better off taking your service off your resume for most jobs.

More like

GET YOUR ASS TO A SWING STATE WITH NON KEKED LAWS

Is it really that bad? My back up was to either move to Nevada or more towards the midwest.

Why did it have to come this in California? I grew up in the deserts and I never saw any liberal bullshit until I moved LA before I enlisted.

Start one then. Call it "Veterans for Victory" or something equally american-sounding

How would I go about doing that?

By the way, I had some of the best times of my life in Wan Chai and Kowloon if you're actually chinese and not a marine or sailor on port call

Fuck you for your service.

2edgy4me

You've peaked my interest but you sound like snitch and I don't like it

I'm honestly thinking about rejoining the Army. College life is boring as fuck, the most fun I have in a day is riding back from work/school on my motorcycle and gym with my friend. Someone, tell me to stfu and not do it.

Idk, just invite a few friends or whatever over, draw up a charter and a draft, and maybe even collect dues. Start a slow growth.

Look into how things like the Elks get started.

And yes, i am ethnic chinese, glad you enjoyed our beautiful country

Lol would I do that any of you guys?

Come on now you can trust me :^)

Seriously, I feel like if vets got together and started to be more vocal about the haji problem the west is facing, that we could sway people into facing the reality about them.

Come on man, don't you miss drinking, smoking and joking on the 3rd deck catwalks with your boys after deployment and watching some guys play a janky game of baseball on a basketball court?

Just playing, dont do it dude, while active duty may be over for you just remember that you'll carry your experiences for the rest of your life, put it to good use in the civilian world, its what I intend on doing

FBI has such a hard on for patriot groups is downright retarded

fucking feds fuck off my Sup Forums all feds should have to do time in the sandbox or trashcanistan buncha fruity faggots cheap suits cheap shoes and too much power

fuck off my Sup Forums fed this is the one happy thing i have in this shithole

I'll look into it, I'll try to network at places like school, work or church and see if I can get something started.

Hopefully I can be as vocal as these faggot SJWs and illegals are in this state.

I say its about time we take California back.

I remember a different life man.. A LOT of Nashville stories, god damn. Deployment sucked, wouldn't do it again, but could tolerate it if I had to. We had us a janky game of football, a chick broke her arm and fractured her ankle (our bodybuilder bro tripped and landed on her, it was suppose to be touch football) lmao we were "banned" by our CO from playing during PT. And true, it's just weird. 2 years into college and it is dragggin.

Read Stephen Coughlin's Catastrophic Failure, Chris Hernandez's Line In The Valley, and Maximilian Uriarte's Terminal Lance and White Donkey.
Then use terminology and concepts from them to sound out new acquaintances.
Coughlin is THE first textbook on how Islam really works. We must push it like the Gideons push the Bible. Nobody understands Islam without Coughlin, especially if they've been messed up by fake experts like Esposito.

Man if the FBI/ATF/Alphabet Agency all had to do some combat pumps their outlook on life and the constitution would be different.

They're pretty much POGs for life and they're proud of it too

There are definitely patriots, but the liberals and their (((diversity))) fueled voter power are in control. I knocked up
hot Asian girl who makes 6 figures and her family helps with the kid or I would escape. I had to take my military service off my resume after hearing about "muh PTSD" and " what is an 'honorable discharge'?" I got a good job now in a trauma center as a resident, but I've been catching some shit when I disclosed my vet status to my coworkers from my ultra liberal director and admin. Fuck I hope Trump wins. I can't wait to taste the liberal tears.

Yea man, those are the times I'm gonna miss but I'm planning on staying in touch with my boys, most of them are from the southwest or Pacific Northwest so visiting them on the holidays shouldn't be too difficult. Hang in there man.

I'll check it out man and Imll get Catastrophic Failure on iBooks now, got FAP'd out so I'll have plenty of time to read, I pre ordered The White Donkey and made my brother and cousins read it, great book.

Another good book on trashcanistan was No Worse Enemy by Ben Anderson, really painted a picture to me about the war there on too of what my seniors told me growing up in the Corps.

wait for trump

I know some ATF dudes that are hardcore badasses and Federal Marshals that are also

rest of them are as you said POG fags for life no doubt

Fuuug thats bullshit man, I've been tasting the liberal tears while active duty dude. I visit my cousin when Incan and he has a lot of college, liberal type friends he hangs out with.

Nothing will probably satisfy me more than watching a libtard tripping on himself when a bean marine whose been to the middle easy tells him the truth about Islam and theres nothing they can do about it

The tears man, its delicious

Well it looks like its not on iBooks, I'll save the name and next time I go to the bookstore I'll look for it, can you give me a run down on the premise of the book?

I can see that, being a Marshal must be no joke, ATF gets a bad rap because I frequent /k/ quite a bit and read the stories about them.

Yeah man, the tide is turning. The left has been exposed and they are headed for decline regardless. God bless battle bro

You can debate their motives all day but ATF has some real hardcore motherfuckers in it. Marshals though, you NEVER want them pounding on your door. By far the toughest domestic agency, bunch of fucking cowboys in the truest sense of the word

Its been an uphill fight but we'll get there and who better to lead it than a bunch of guys immune to the shame machine?

On another note, where do veterans stand in the Oppresion Olympics?

Catastrophic Failure is a one-volume college course on how Islam really works, focusing on decentralized connectedness (ISIS talking to the Muslim Brotherhood, "all the scholars agree," Muslim diversity folding into de facto unity most of the time), and Ijtihad, literally Jurisprudence, meaning how they prioritize one Quranic verse from another.
Line In The Valley is a novel by a combat vet about Muslims taking advantage of US southern border security.
Uriarte is comics and graphic novels about the recent wars, boot camp, and working with Muslims who are only gay on Tuesday.

Thanks man

I'm a fan of Max's work even if hes been acting weird lately, the shit he said about hajis tripped me out until I actually had to deal with them.

It was all true lol

We are the fiery hand if God. We have spilled blood of the barbarian and we have taken the women we want when we came back. We may have some fucksticks hating on our come up, but we are to alpha to be oppressed.

Fuckin' rah bro

>I take any excuse to post moto pics