haha dude I'm a borderhopper give me money lmao

haha dude i'm a spic give me money lmao

how did you become so rich? Bubblecoin?

haha dude I'm white give me money lmao

>be well off
>have lots of money saved up
>afraid to spend too much money falling into the pit of wasteful consumerism
>only buys quality stuff on deep discount
>if it's broken, keep on fixing and using it until it literally has fallen apart at the seems

Anyone else like this?

Yeah but without the >be well off part.

>butthurt nocoiner

I should do that

Sort of, I shove as much money into retirement as I can so I can stop wagecucking asap

Unless you have 1 million dollars in bank account you are not a millionaire you dumb buttcoin retard

I understand you my jew friend

poast cc number faget

>be bitcoin mining subhuman
>lose literally everything because your crypto currency loses all value in 5 years

Nice blog

>another jelly and mad nocoiner

Even more reason to save.

What's the tax system over in France like? Does it Jew you?

401K?

That's sea jew for you my friend.
>tfw half dutch half asian for double sea jew

Why did you miss it?

Sup Forums is full of NEETs with 8 figure net worth.

I invested NVIDIA stocks, Amazon stocks, and stupid amounts of guns and ammo.

Wtf? I made about 300k this year, still shitposting on Sup Forums but I'm way happier. Not having to worry about money makes life so much easier, you should appreciate that

>not diversifying your portfolio
You made your own bed

Fucking this. If you're well off, you should acknowledge it and not be an insufferable shit. Unless your lifestyle is literally killing you, don't whine.

Nah that's bullshit unless they can prove that. Most people didn't have the guts (or the money or both) to invest and more importantly hold long enough to make 8 digits.

Successful people are not supposed to post on Sup Forums

kinda

I am well over 6 figures, but shitposting remains my only joy. Don't fall for the money = happiness meme.

Prove it faggot, that's right you can't. Now shut up before I kick your teeth in.

i am hungry pls buy food

*buys food*

so mad

i forgot that nordcucks aren't allowed to accumulate wealth and capital

*throws trash american food in the trash*
hahaxd

Money isn't really what makes people happy... It can make life easier but it can't replace love and stuff like that, I think...

>keep on fixing
like what? modern shit is hard and expensive to fix compared to just buying a new one. especially electronics.

Wanna get a German sausage, poor boi ?

Please Mr. American give me moneys

of course if it is german food it must be very good

joke's on you
i never said that food was for you

>be me
>superior welfare leech
>norwayneet.jpg
>spend days 3d printing stuff for my raspberry pi projects
>one day i will be the greatest steve job to ever not die of cancer

Look closely. You are witnessing the future of entrepreneurship. I am the future, i am humanities destiny.

>not some third world chink making cheap science fiction stuff a reality
>not some fat Amerilard thinking of the next mobility scooter

I will create the products of tomorow. Feel free to shit on me while i spend my neet money building whatever i please.

>"Money doesn't buy happiness, what matters is friends and family!"
>No money, friends, or family

what have you made so far?

can we 3d print norwegian neets?
have you been 3d printed?

Kinda the same here, I guess. I have yet to realize much of my gains because most of it was acquired fairly recently, but I have a 7-figure crypto portfolio and I'm still pretty miserable. Hopefully that changes once I start spend more.

You can make friends...

no amount of money will be able to cure your addiciton to anime and other japanese supernormal stimuli

I'm not addicted to anime. I barely consume any Japanese media nowadays, and most of what I consume is just for the sake of improving my Japanese.

Money is for experiences
(And making more money)

>i'm not addicted to anime, i just post things that people who are addicted to anime post
?

good take on it, mountain jew.

8 figure NEETs deluding themselves into thinking the bubble won’t pop and refusing to ash out “until 100k” that are going to lose all their money and then literally commit suicide.

t. completely assravaged person with zero (0) coins

so imagine you are a virgin neet who never left his room for years. suddenly you are a bitcoin millionaire. let's say you cash it out. now what? are you suddenly going to learn how to talk to girls?

Can you 3d print a termocycler and a FPLC machine?

>using a soldering iron is now difficult
>buying some capacitors for a dollar each is now expensive

Im too blond and blue eyed to ever be re-created in a realistic form.
Bullshit that looks cool to increase my funding from blood related induviduals and similar organisms.

My current project will take some time. Its not meant for anyone but me. But i can easily re-design it for mass production.

Its something everyone wants but only a few of us ever bother to create. And once we do its usualy not that great. I am perfecting it.

If things go right the future will belong to Neets. Elon is the symptom. I am the disease.

capacitors are ok but most electronics contain monolithic chips that you can't fix.

Then give me your money faggot

now this is the dunning kruger effect

>multi-billionaires rule the world
>"a million dollars is a lot of money" t. op
E N T R Y
L E V E L

It is. How else would i get the motivation to learn.

you can buy replacements for most of them easily on the internet
literally the only things becoming too difficult to be worth repairing are apple products

First one can be done with more expensive manufacturing tools already in market. Second one im pretty sure has already been done and published opensource.

>people are richer than you s-s-s-so it doesn't count
what did the poorfag mean by this

kek I fucking love this bitcoin meme

>actually believing the LARPers on Sup Forums
if everyone who ever posted something about his life is speaking the truth, this website has the highest concentration of horsedicked 120+IQ millionaires on the web

a lot of chips in most chinese made electronics are unmarked "chip on the board" blobs, see pic.
>apple products
not just apple, any modern phone has a lot of highly integrated chips. even if you knew what they were, are you going to solder out and replace a 100 pin LQFP chip with a 0.5mm lead pitch? good luck with that.

fuck why is everyone here either rich, handsome or shit like that? Where are the losers?

I'm going to kill myself

how many coins lad

>handsome
nobody here is handsome unless they're literally vegetative tier retarded.
Many of them are rich, because this kind of faggotry (Sup Forums-like, trannies, racism, filth etc) is prevalent amongst rich boys, not poor people.

But also keep in mind many of the self-proclaimed rich are dumb 12 year olds roleplaying though.

we truly need a communist revolution or something

There are plenty, but losers don't boast because they have nothing to boast about
t,loser

there are methods of replacing difficult smd chips using hot air guns
laptop/electronics repair shops wouldn't exist if they couldn't repair shit

I own 342 bitcoins... I also have an 8 inch dick, I'm 6'3" and my IQ is 135
pic related is what my face looks like

Hello, Mr. Shatner.

>Where are the losers?
I'm still a massive loser despite having wealth.

>Many of them are rich
i doubt that because Sup Forums and Sup Forums particularly is very contrarian. most posters express a poorfag's point of view, such as "expensive healthcare" in the us and other memes.

>shibboleths himself as a nocoiner
>claims to have coins

God I hope the lower classes of the world will soon start invading the rich fucks, you deserve to suffer

>you deserve to suffer
Why?

>nocoiner
I have 342 bitcoins mate
I'm basically a billionaire (well I don't actually have the money right now but all I have to do is cash out and then I'm rich)

i know but labor is expensive unless you are really good and can do it yourself which was what you were talking about to begin with. you implied it was "not difficult at all" since it is just "buying some capacitors".

gib bitcoin pls
3BMEXewcXPbzit3r4T9xdTSjhfRuuLs8Gr

@83120452
>fucked up by claiming "le everyone who is successful on Sup Forums is a liar"
>now claims to be successful

you're not good at this website

Sure you do. Everyone on Sup Forums has at least 300 coins.

>doxxing yourself
blockchain.info/address/3BMEXewcXPbzit3r4T9xdTSjhfRuuLs8Gr

failure rates on chips are really low compared to shit like capacitors. even then, it is by no means difficult to replace shit like that with proper knowledge

>@83120452
>you're not good at this website

If being a millionaire means combining all your assets and property. That's hardly a big deal

because you're all a bunch of shitty people

You don't even know me though.

you're rich, that's all I need to know. Hopefully the people of the world will take what they deserve and invade your little safe space

>giving youvotes out when you can @ people

>not having multiple addresses
>not realising bmex is a address to a gambling site
>still hasn't sent me his bitcoins
>still hasn't shown his own address
why do americans larp so much?

>all rich people deserve to suffer
Oh, so you're just bitter as fuck. Got it.

Lel BTC crashing means all alts crash too

feeling comfy in your wealth? Fuck off you little dipshit

>youvotes