Worse character in comic books right now?

Worse character in comic books right now?

Inbefore obscure shit characters that nobody cares about, lets try with characters that are trying to be pushed as the new big thing

Kamala isn't too bad but her fanbase has reached x-fag/peterfag levels of shittyness.

She is a shit character, a muslim that acts like a white girl and also celebrates christmas and hates her own religion.

Its like a racist character to be honest.

It's called being an American, Europoor.

Gwenpool is more cancerous than Wade was.

That's not squirrel girl

does it count when they changed the character so damn much that it feels like a new and worse character?

Nah, Gwenpool is cute and fun.
Angela is neither of those things.

>say the fanbase is bad
>get accused of pretending to be said fanbase

>an american girl acting like an american girl is racist

>cute and fun
Can you post a ''fun'' page with Gwenpool? Like really fun?

Thank God she's in New Avengers, being written well.

>>an american girl acting like an american girl is racist

More like an american girl that was raised among people with a different culture just to have her be ''I rather act like a christian white girl''

That's how all young Muslim girl act. That's certainly how I used to act/act. You need to stop invisoning all Muslims as garbage bag wearing virgins

>That's certainly how I used to act/act

Its a ''I belong to a minority group so I can talk for all of them'' episode

Alot of Muslim girls I grew up with also acted like this.

Squirrel Girl was never a good character, when will people realize this

>Janitor nukes half the thread
>doesn't just nuke the whole thread
Fucking why?

Janitor erased my perfectly good reply

Isn't that the socially responsible thing to do? I mean, shouldn't we be presenting peaceful integration as the second generation immigrant ideal? It seems to be the standard among second generation migrants in Canada so I don't see how it's a departure from reality.

>it's a I'm a white person so I know more about a minority group then person who is part of said minority group

beat me to it

The Janitor is a dreamer, he thinks this can still be salvaged.

Right now?
Probably Ganke.
I've never liked him and I'm kind of happy that Sup Forums seems to be on my side about this, but he is worse than usual in this particular issue.

>mfw janitor is a gwenpool/kamala waifufag

explains why they're so biased towards marvel

Gwenpool is great. Kamala is great. She-Hulk is great. Miles is almost good.
But Captain Marvel, Angela, Squirrel Girl and Hellcat are insufferable.

Don't know about Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen and Silk but they're probably just average and barely above cancellation. The fact they had a crossover makes me want to avoid them though.

Squirrel Girl is great in Ewing's New Avengers, and Carol is perfectly fine in Ultimates and her ANAD ongoing.

Spider-woman and Spider-gwen suck. Silk is alright.

I grew up with a bunch of inbred rednecks like you, so I can speak for you.

>GAR BLANG NEGRA SPIC NER NER NER NER BIG TRUK GARTH BROOKS TITTIES

Imagine when they ask the creators of Gwenpool ''... a parody cover got a lot of likes and shares, so we decided to make her into a character! Her backstory is that she is a marvel comics fangirl!'' that amount of SHIT!

Ganke feels like a jelly piece of shit to be honest, I bet he wouldn't be such a bitch if he had goten super powers.

''People don't care about color in New York'' that was a joke right?

>not Squirrel Girl, the worst art and SJW shoehorn in current comic book market
>not current Captain Marvel, leader of the burka brigade, who lost three cup sizes and her entire rear end when her leotard grew to cover her whole body
>not Whor, a two-fer token character, being a female version of an established hero and going around kissing niggers

I mean, at least Gwenpool is self-aware, for whatever good that does.

Plus, being drawn by Gurihiru is a plus to her.

No. At least she's drawn well and her existence is only marginally annoying to me, but not BAD. Now Squirrel Girl... The new one...That there is a candidate.

Hey janitor, I agree with your opinions but you're making me wish I didn't
Stop being a faggot

Nah. All-New Angel is WAY worse.

He's seconds away from screaming "I'm going to my room and listening to Linkin' Park!"

It gives him an angry latina grandmother. That's... something.

Jokes on you, Gwenpool molesting girls is my fetish.

That one picture of her and Kamala still gives me the diamonds.

Fucking this, the only other option is Lois Lane

Why did they deletted that other post about someone bitching at Spider-miles fat friend?

I also grew up around rednecks and this is accurate

I blame the first Civil War tie-in issue of Cable & Deadpool, which also seems to be right around the time DP's popularity exploded.

You better give the fucking sauce on that.

Harley Quinn

How about Nick Fury Jr.? They created that shit character just to have a Nick Fury that looks like Samuel Meme Jackson

They already had a Nick Fury that looked like Samuel L. Jackson.

Fuck you

Before that being a movie tie-in in the Ultimate Universe.

Please user, you know what I mean.

>being a movie tie-in in the Ultimate Universe
How the fuck is Ultimate Fury a "movie tie-in"? Do you know not what the Ultimate universe is? Do you not know why SLJ played Nick Fury in the first place?

its never not Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn is infinitely more cancerous. Gwen Stacey may have her own title and this if you really want to count that (I wouldn't) but they are both just derivative of Spider-Man and Deadpool.

Harley Quinn has four fucking titles to herself.

>Harley Quinn has four fucking titles to herself.
And they're all among DC's highest selling books.

and twilight makes money whats your point?

Just a friendly reminder that if anything, we're going to be getting more Harley Quinn books as time goes on. Won't be long before the trinity becomes Harley, Batman, and Superman.

And even then, it won't be long after that before the trinity becomes Harley, Batman, and a second quirkier alt-universe/clone Harley.

Are you fucking dense? I mean BEFORE having a black Nick Fury meant that it was a movie tie-in.

Black Nick Fury back in the Ultimate Universe days just meant a different Nick Fury.

Pic unrelated I assume, OP.

>Captain Marvel
>wah she isn't a sex icon anymore

It must suck to be a permavirgin

>Guaranteedreplies.jpeg

>Before that being a movie tie-in in the Ultimate Universe.
Is an incomprehensible sentence. If you want people to understand what you're saying, try and make sure what your saying isn't just a random collection of words that approximates the point you're trying to make.

It's fun to see her suffer

Daily reminder that Gwenpool fags use this page as an example of ''very good and provocative writting and character development''

Would you rather a string of pages where she so happens to know what is to happen and dances around the knowledge of destiny?

and no, this isn't provocative writing

Or you could start reading comics, faggot

What's up with all of the SJW stuff getting pushed lately? Are they actually selling better now or what?

>changing not only a character's costume, but her entire physical appearance, to appease a crowd that gives zero fucks about comic books and just want their agenda pushed everywhere

Next you'll be saying I hate Whor because I don't like making powerful male icons female, like the good goy you are.

>An established character that fans like is messed with
>said fans complain
>must be virgin fags

>talking to the skull of the guy that not only she killed his parents, but died because of her
>calling herself a hero
what the fuck?

Thank fuck Ericka Henderson isn't getting work anymore.

I'm sorry, did I touch a nerve? It must be difficult using an english-language image board when you have a kindergarten-level grasp on the grammar.

That's not Jane Thor.

i don't have a problem with Squirrel girl, guys. Why hate her so much?

>english-language
>the grammar

You done fucked up

Maybe with good writing that could work.

But her character is just so shitty that I don't see it being good.

Like, imagine Watchmen but with Hulk Hogan as Dr. Manhattan. You can't take that shit seriusly even if its the same writing.

To me just the fact that she was created because a cover was popular and her backstory is ''Marvel comic book fangirl'' makes me not care at all.
Yes, most things that are being sold in general are just for the money, but with comics at least there use to be some creativity and care on the process.

To me Gwenpool is like a representation of the cringey side of fandom

She's in belief of the simplest definition of comic book hero, which is "villain-fighter". She's not the brightest kid nor the deepest in thought of what a hero really is.

>Hulk Hogan as Dr. Manhattan

You're right, that is completely absurd. Hulk Hogan is far more appropriate to play Rorschach

Dyke Carol is hot though.

Not the guy you are responding to, but I get where he's coming from. Could you rephrase what you are trying to say about Nick Fury because the way you keep repeating it is hard to understand?

She does have potential though. The artist is mostly one of the more noticable hooks of the series, making her cute as possible while cashing in on cute-teen-Deadpool.

Her powers of universal knowledge seems more stable than Deadpool's random spouting of references not even he could remember (like say referencing the Raimiverse or the 1 more day arc while not knowing or remembering who Spider-Man is under the mask) while Gwen actually knows and uses her knowledge of secret identities in the second issue which makes me curious as to how they'll handle her seriously, or if she's just going to be sidelined.

He does seem like a pretty cool boss.

Deadpool forgets his meta knowledge when the plot demands it. Because he's "crazy"

Shut up MODOK, you are not and have never been cool to anyone except yourself.

Basically that Nick Fury Jr. sucks because clearly he only exists because of Samuel L. Jackson in the movies.

>But user, there was a black nick fury already!

Yeah but Ultimate NF was not a movie tie in like Nick Fury Jr, Ultimate Nick Fury was just a different Nick Fury since back in the day Marvel didn't had movie plans.

That was it.

>Worse

Is misspelling simple words some manner of ebin maymay now?

You're just jealous that he gives a good dinner celebration for every victory while you're stuck with foiled spaghetti for christmas parties.

Did they have to remove her breasts and ass for that, though?

Having her with a bit of muscle, a shorter but not quite as shitty as it is now haircut, and all her previous curves would have made literally 11/10. I wouldn't even have issue with the uniform, even if the colors are also bad and I would prefer if it carried over the leotard's glossy black.

But no, let's go full man with tits on her. Fuck Marvel.

I don't know, to me that's just a long way of writing ''she knows comic book tropes''.
Which is not new at all and the book is playing it for comedy.

Angela Queen of Hel and Squirrel Girl also do the same shit despite not being related to Deadpool. Is just a cheap hook for jokes and references.

Animal Man is were is at with the meta stories.

>Worsest character in comic books right now?

sorry, my bad.

It's certainly not because she's a teenage girl who's trying to find her own cultural identity, or because she's also in the rebellious phase of her life, or anything like that.

No, she hates her religion because she wants haram meats and she acts like a white girl because she acts like a geek.

To be fair, she does want that haram meat pretty bad.

Yeah, American Muslims like the Fort Hood Shooter.

Except that's how all Muslim girls I know act. Some even have minders who come with them to class and yell at them if they're too friendly.

>hates her own religion.
So your beef is that she's intelligent?

Fuck off.

Kamala a cute. CUTE

That name sounds familiar....

Did she do guest art for Sluggy Freelance?

Wait.

They removed Carols tits and ass?

fixed it

Wouldn't that sort of identity crisis be an issue some one in that situation would face?

Sounds like you just want shitty bland characters top me. ..

No.

>they speak english
>so they must be americans

reminds me of the guy who claimed that "you can't get more american than a muslim wedding in a church where people dance the tango".

Second generation people are almost never really American because they always end up pushing the "America has no culture, so it's fine if I keep being weird" meme and of course they always call for more immigration. Why? The reason is because they aren't assimilated and they recognize that America does have a culture and they hate that they have to put actual effort into truly assimilating and find it easier to push for more immigration in order to dismantle that culture. They are foreigners, not Americans. Very few immigrants or children of immigrants ever truly assimilate, only multiple generations in America can fix them.

>It's a I'm an unwanted foreigner who comes into america and then bitches at real americans episode

I remember Sup Forums fixed her.
I didnt save the edits.

Most artists are apparently either very keen or being pressured into drawing her flatter than she used to be.

Again, there's guys like this , so it's not an absolute thing.