Choose your outbreak. Zombie outbreak comes with bonus Brad Pitt

Choose your outbreak. Zombie outbreak comes with bonus Brad Pitt.

Definitely Xenomorphs, best chance of survival

Yeah, we'd still have pockets of people in safehouses and such here and there.

The Thing would probably be the worst. It would engulf all life on earth, and there'd be no way to stop it.

what's the top left?

Xenos are by far the easiest to deal with.

The best solution for a Thing outbreak is suicide. That shit can turn into microbes.

If they're regular zombies, I'd go with those. If they're sprinting cheater zombies, then I'd go with the blob.

are you fucking shitting me? The blob is the most obvious choice. Give a few eggheads in the military a few days and they will spray the fucker with some kind of super strong drying agent. The xenos are far too fast and elusive individually, but an outbreak?

the thing would fuck us all above all else, zombies are like xenos but easier to kill. No acid blood.

World War Z

Zombies - beating them ensures there's a world and ecosystem to return to if we are unable to deal with the problem immediately.

The others would cause a widespread extinction of all animals larger than a cat.

Zombies so Brad can be my husbando
I want his large wiener in my boipucci

Xenos>Blob>WWZ Zombies>>>>>>Thing

>The xenos are far too fast and elusive individually

WWZ zombies are about as fast, not quite as tough but they'd spread and infect so much much faster than Xenos could ever hope to.

Xenomorphs, because being implanted by one is my only chance of ever reproducing

But do we all get a Pepsi at the end with the zombie choice?

Whatever kills me the fastest

>The Thing

We're all fucked since even if we killed it there'd be mass panic and distrust causing all kinds of death

>Xenos

Too clever and elusive, could easily create an infestation under our nose.

>Zombies

Depending on the type we'd probably be eventually destroyed

>Blob

Minor damage done unless the government refuses to take swift reaction, easily the most preventable disaster

>bonus Brad Pitt
So now there are two Brad Pitts?

There's one for everyone that picks the zombie outbreak.

Yeah, with The Thing, even if you kill it for good (which is practically impossible), no one will ever know and people will continue to assume it's still out there, everywhere. This would happen even if it never covered the world and only took half a city or something.

Then I choose zombie outbreak and have an army of Brad Pitts.

I could handle living in a world with the other three, but if I found out the Thing was real and spreading I'd honestly just put a gun in my mouth and be done with it. Fuck that.

Didn't kurt russel and his sidekick kill it for good?

Xenomorphs because that means we have invented better space travel and I can leave the fucking planet.

You mean The Thing and his human sidekick?

NO WAY.

Yes way. I understand that because you clearly watch anime you are either 12 or have the mentality of one but it's true.

Why did you put the thing? No one is going to pick that shit.

That's like choosing to fight World Buster Hulk vs a 3 month old.

Blob. The pollution would kill it.

Is this a euphemism for my sex life?

My girlfriend lies there moaning like a zombie blob and i impregnate her with my thing?

The blob can't take the cold, just go live in the north

Are we picking coolest or which one we'd rather deal with?

>Have to fight against
Blob; Not that hard at all
Zombies; Slow, stupid, only a problem in numbers
Xenos; Unless we have space age weaponry we are probably fucked
Thing; Once it's in any populated area literally impossible

underrated post

I don't know what the bottom right is, but I'd let him cum inside me. Him and the Xenomorph.

He looks like he'd be a fucking beast in the bed.

>I don't know the bottom right

>Slow
World War Z zombies are actually some of the most monstrously OP ones out there.

>a person becomes a zombie approximately 10 seconds after being bitten
>a zombie can tirelessly run at olympic sprinting speeds
>the zombies can pile their bodies into rudimentary structures like ants to traverse barricades

I'm pretending that movie doesn't exist and just assuming they are normal zombies.

I think wwz was the only movie to show how terrifying an unending legion actually is

>Xenos; Unless we have space age weaponry we are probably fucked
why
did fast moving lead somehow not hurt them? I seem to recall bullets fucking them up in Alien 2

Keep in mind the marines in Aliens were armed with massive chainguns loaded up with "10mm exploding point armor piercing rounds"

>implying that any of the things died

Look at the clothes, man.

But also a normal sawed-off shotgun, which seemed to do just fine.

I'd say pretty confidently The Blob. It only takes a small town in... Downingtown Pennsylvania to stop it. Which means I'd personally literally be at ground zero for the fucking thing and I'd still be less worried about it than three Xenos hiding out in Madagascar.

If facehuggers get into the ocean the world is fucked, it's as simple as that.

Yeah, but that was placed in its mouth, and a shotgun shell has a lot more force than a pistol or AR round.

If the numbers were one on one it would be a very hard fight, not counting other possible alien hybrids. I don't want to fuck with Lion Xenos or Elephant Xenos.

How do World War Z zombies spread again? Do they bite you once then just leave you alone as you turn?

You turn in about 10 seconds after being bitten. Once the zombies can tell you are infected they leave you alone.

Book is conventional Romero zombies

Movie is hyper fast infection where everyone we see either gets nipped in the arm, pushes the zombie off and immediately turns or the zombie brings them down and starts chewing on their neck or stomach but again they're just chewing on a fellow zombie within 10 seconds so they stop and move on

Yeah, it's established early on that it only spreads through bite or direct exposure to the disease.

WWZ zombies. All you have to do is contract AIDS and they'll fuck off.

blob even if it grew to giant size there are enough places in the world to live cold an all that

I'm assuming this is in decreasing order of survivability.

The Thing is horribly overpowered, it belongs in some anime it's so broken

Any other outbreak is fine, but the Thing is unstoppable

thing vs blob in anything but cold climate the blob wins melt the thing in seconds

Assuming the Thing can't replicate the blob.

Of course it is possible, only if you can know where it is and it didn't spread too much, you just need to nuke everything in a 200 mile radius some times

Zombie, because Brad Pitt will cure it in less than a month.

Xenos' bodies bounce off low-caliber guns, which are the ones that the majority of the population have.

Anyway, here's my opinion:
>Impossible tier: The Thing
There's literally no way to know who is The Thing until it's too late. They mimic all life forms cell by cell and convert other people by touching them. They don't even need to bite or scratch or anything. A mere rub against an infected's body and you are fucked. Humanity would go down in a matter of days.
>High tier: World War Z Zombies
Can run incredibly fast and don't grow tired. Relentless, possibly hive minded in a similar way to ants judging by how they built a literal stair out of their own bodies to climb a huge ass wall. The only reason why Brad Pitt managed to beat them was because of asspull McGuffin.
>Mid Tier: Xenomorph
Incredibly smart and amazing problem solvers. Only very high-caliber guns can penetrate their thick hide, and their blood is acid enough to eat through metal. The only problem is that their life cycle is incredibly complex and they need a steady supply of human beings to impregnate. Would probably render a whole state inhospitable but humanity would surely exterminate them once we get used to how they operate.
>Ez tier: The Blob.
It needs humidity and a constant supply of humans to grow. Will level a small city before people just avoid the area for a couple of months and the government contains it. Will literally evaporate during a drought.