Reminder that Americans believe that getting fucked by corporations is a good thing

Reminder that Americans believe that getting fucked by corporations is a good thing

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/google-is-using-its-immense-power-to-censor-content-that-doesnt-fit-its-political-goals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"it's the corporations maaaan!"
LateStageCapitalism

MUH
FREE
MARKET

wtf I love communism now

>free market

but the globalist!

They also think that government backed cartels and monopolies are the very definition of free market

DE GUBBEMENT REGULADION IS BAAAD
BAAAAAAAAD

they also think that a 2 party system where big corporations can literally buy political power by lobbying is the greatest democracy on earth

It's a lot better than getting fucked by the government.

This

>let me tell you about your country

Why? At least the government has some form of legitimacy.

>generalizing over 300 million people

But they get fucked by the government too

I like being fucked

The government are the ones subsidizing these corporations, it's a result of lobbyists and "non-profit" organizations gaining too much influence

an individual has far less leverage over the government

They are retarded slaves.

>this flag
you are being fucked in every hole

I know.
Because the American government is many times more powerful than even the biggest corporations
Sure, Americans get cucked by their government, but they don't get sent to concentration camps etc.

Fuck Republicans.

god bless the us :D:D

they like getting fucked by BLACK WARRIORS aswell

Lmao. Hillary Clinton was bought and paid for by corporations. She is their fucking puppet, yet you people mindlessly support her.

Democrats are rich corporate intetests too, none of them represent the working class.

Democrats are the part of big corporate interests now, get with the times

You think people in France are sent to concentration camps?

Guess who controls the goverment

France is a concentration camp.
Corporations, but that's only becuase the political system allows it.

a good reply to this fucking commie

2020 can't come soon enough

>but that's only becuase the political system allows it
being rich always meant you had political power since civilization was built, if you honestly believe in the small government meme you are braindead, by removing the government you do not remove the incentive those corporations have.
the government is just a tool among numerous ones for them to get what they want, it just happens that the government actually has to pretend they care about the citizen

dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/google-is-using-its-immense-power-to-censor-content-that-doesnt-fit-its-political-goals/

This link leads to some of those "patriotic" Americans who think net neutrality is bad.