1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Does everyone live in the same place?

1. Flag
2. No

The US has the lowest percentage of its population living in its capital of any country in the world

To be fair in most countries the capital isn't an artificial piece of property created specifically for government institutions and buildings.

Good to know it is only 19% of French that are assholes.

>21%
I'm assuming that's England not the UK?

London IS pretty huge.

Surprised at Andorra not being higher.

London is about 8 million people iirc, the population of the UK is 65 so it should be closer to 15%

Is that just London, or the metropolitan area around it too?

Yeah, but that's only because the legal boundaries of DC are ridiculously small. Northern Virginia is effectively all a suburb of DC.

I'm not gonna lie, I thought Geneva was the capital of Switzerland up until a few seconds ago

Oh, Berlin. What is Berlin? Berlin is the city for which Germans have to be ashamed on the international stage. When you compare Berlin with other European capitals such as London, Paris, Madrid and Amsterdam, it makes every decent person blush with shame. Even small countries such as Austria, Belgium or Switzerland have internationally presentable cities with a high quality of life, such as Vienna, Brussels and Zurich. Germany is punished with Berlin, the capital of failures. Berlin is by far the most asshole domiciled city in Germany. Deutsche Bahn, Bundestag, Air Berlin and Axel Springer Verlag are just a few examples of the incompetent scum that is being lodged here. Glorious times are long gone, this city is lost.

The Berliner himself is a lazy scoundrel through and through. Character traits that are regarded in every civilized culture as pure laziness, unfriendliness, inability, social disorder and stupidity, declares the Berliner to be a Berlin character. Another central feature is the all-dominant inferiority complex. That's why the Berliner is projecting massive feelings of hatred on anyone who is better than him in any way. Especially the Southern Germans, who are far superior to him in all respects, are a thorn in his side. He envies their success and Munich is at the top of his hate list. This city is everything and has everything that the Berliner would like to be and would have. The Berliner is not interested in the fact that Munich finances his lottery life, he even secretly believes he deserves it. Instead of liberating himself from his lethargy of envy and jealousy and transforming his city, he goes into antisocial parasiticism and still considers his cosmopolitan city to be a great place.

Culturally, Berliners are rather weakly endowed, great works date back a long time. The pronouncement of the letter "g" as "j" is already considered a major cultural achievement. Advanced learners can even learn how to attach a "wa?" at the end of each sentence. The cuisine has a manageable level of quality. A sausage made of grinded meat with ketchup and curry spice is sold here as Currywurst and as a culinary stroke of genius. Any sensible person would hardly consider a sausage with ketchup to be the holy grail of the art of cooking and probably not even a recipe. The rest of the republic generously leaves the Berliner in this belief to not let his inferiority complexes take over.

Economically, Berlin is a single disaster, even the late GDR was more solid. Apart from that, Berlin's economy is based on alternative blogs, something with media and gender studies if you can trust the universities. Despite the economic bankruptcy, the Berlin citizen is willing to afford prestigious projects such as the city palace and an airport that is to be regarded as an art project due to a lack of functionality. This city also houses all the headquarters of the people's parties, who for marketing reasons renounce the "traitor" in their name.

The mayor of this city was the funny Wowi bear, who swept everything into the abyss with his Prestige & Prosecco policy which was still halfway presentable. In short: Berlin is the tile table of Germany. It is for Germany what Greece is for the European Union and if Berlin had an open cloaca, it would be Germany's Romania. Berlin is a disgrace, the spot on Germany's arse. Berlin is the guy who comes to your party without an invitation, doesn't even bring alcohol and doesn't understand that he's not wanted if you knock his teeth out of his face and throw him down the stairs. Berlin is the Detroit of Germany and belongs to Poland for 200 zloty.

Just compare Berlin with our former capital city... I don't even know where to begin. Pic related

I have seen this Berlin deriving copypasta before

Nooooooo

Berlin and the whole east is fucking disgusting... Kill it with fire

New Delhi fucktard

They are not that bad though Heinrich. I'm not from Berlin. It's still a big influencial city. If you compare their GDP with other european cities, they are still very good off.

I think they should fix their fincancial problem. But you also have to accept that it takes some time, for such a big city, that's just how it is.

1. Paragoy
2. yep, even if my cunt is not in the map
33% of the population lives in the capital

ITT snowflakes hating their capitals regardless of their country thinking they are special and unique

London metropolitan area is huge like 12 mill

London has more inhabitants than Wales, Scotland and NI combined.

>21 million pajeets
Dumbass