Gun control

I'm honestly torn on gun control. On one side guns have been proven to prevent shootings, but on the other countries with stricter gun laws see less people killed by guns.

Who is right? The pro-gun or anti-gun crowd?

Stricter gun laws WOULD lessen gun related deaths, you can't deny that.

But I really just don't care if an extra 10,000 people die each year.

Some countries with more gun restrictions have less people killed by guns, but even those countries have an up-tick in deaths by knives.

>On one side guns have been proven to prevent shootings

No it hasn't.

Fuck off.

>Ignore the sudden increase in knife and other weapon deaths

>see less people killed by guns.

And probably higher violent crime rates in general.

You're not taking away my guns, cunt.

Plenty of perfectly nice lessgunz or nogunz countries you could live in if that's what you'd prefer. Globalism makes it easy.

>One post by this ID

The thing is there are MILLIONS of guns in america ready, the only thing this would do is stop law abiding people to have them

Getting stabbed to death isnt much better than getting shot to death

Not really shootings, but my point stands.

When is the last time you actually read the entirety of the U.S. Constitution, or took a United States history class for that matter?

Seriously read the Constitution and the attached Bill of Rights. It will take you about an hour if you're capable of reading college level academic articles, and it will clear up unambiguously what the answer to your question is.

Anonymous, I hereby sentence you to death.

Tell the court whether you would like the firing squad or the stabbing squad.

>1 post by this ID

Aww gee. I wonder why a country that is 1/10th or less smaller than America, does not neighbor Mexico, and barely has guns would have less GUN deaths.

I would rather be shot

>Strict Gun Control
>Still getting killed by guns or chainsaw

I have to wait one fucking month to buy a shitty 10/22

the problem with the US gun debate is the lack of compromise, a lot of countries with very low murder rates (canada, australia, new zealand) all have a high amount of guns compared to any country other than USA
guns should be restricted to people with a proper reason, no criminal history and no retardation and they should be required to undergo proper firearms courses (like australia)
guns shouldn't be completely restricted and they shouldn't be completely unrestricted

the countries with stricter gun laws don't also have a feral nigger problem.

gun control works, just not here.

There is no such thing as compromise. Its just gradual erosion of rights.

Anyone who suppers gun control is either a nigger or a faggot.

Pic related I am carrying right now.

The death is the same. The gun related deaths move to like hammers and bowling pins. It's ridiculous.

>but on the other countries with stricter gun laws see less people killed by guns.

>WHITE countries with stricter gun laws see less people killed by guns.

There. Fixed that for you.

>Stricter gun laws WOULD lessen gun related deaths, you can't deny that.

If you wanted to see an actual reduction in gun crime. You'd only need to ban pistols.
Statistically fucking nobody uses rifles.
Which is why the "assault" weapons ban makes no sense.

But what we need to do is attack the real problem. If we got rid of gun crime related to black people, America would be one of the safest countries on the planet as far as guns go.

the problem is anybody can get a gun with a little determination and enough money

it doesn't matter where in the world

first you find the guy that sells drugs
then you find the guy that sells pussy
and then you'll find all kinds of shit.

so it should be kept legal and transparent.

>If you wanted to see an actual reduction in gun crime. You'd only need to ban pistols. Like Mexico for Example

>Less people killed by guns.

Yes. But an increase in violent crime. This has been proven repeatedly.
As an ex cop, martial artist, and firearms instructor, I'd much rather be killed by a bullet than a baseball bat (the most common weapon utilized in homicide)

Because America is Mexico?
I'm not advocating we do it, but gun violence is done with pistols not long guns. If you want to see if gun bans actually make an impact, why not ban what are actually used.

I own multiple firearms and I fully support the second amendment. However I will say that anyone on a terror watch list, no not the no fly list, should never be able to legally purchase a firearm. That being said we need to have proper legislation to remove people from those lists that shouldn't be on there, we would have had that but the dindu rats refused to support that legislation put forth by the GOP after Orlando because they want to add anyone they want to terror lists. We should also eliminate the private market without going through an FFL. The reason I say this is so when some psycho shoots up a school with an illegal gun he bought from some nigger on the street we won't have to listen to (((their))) nonsense. That is proper gun control that will show them that the majority of shootings are niggers killing other niggers in places like Chicago.

trudat

My next door neighbor "readjusted" his air pistol a bit and that thing was pretty damn deadly. Not that I'd want to get shot at with a regular air pistol in the first place if I were some casual nigger hooligan.

Give me a quick trip to a Home Depot and I'll make you something pretty damn cheap that'll blow a big hole through both sides of a cop car.

That's to say nothing about tried and true methods like fire.

>anyone on a terror watch list should never be able to legally purchase a firearm.

What is due process?

>If you want to see if gun bans actually make an impact

I leave that up to places like France and Mexico. Why don't you move there and enjoy a gun-control paradise?

I would rather be shot as well, if forced the choice

Nice trips, but if you read further you will see what I said about that.

>countries with stricter gun laws see less people killed by guns.
how about you take a look at central and south america and their laws and statistics.

Your thinking is ass backwards. It's innocent until proven guilty. People shouldn't have to prove themselves innocent just to own guns. Fuck off with your gun grabbing bullshit.

Actually never thought of this. But you are right, most gun deaths come from pistols.

"It turns out that big, scary military rifles don’t kill the vast majority of the 11,000 Americans murdered with guns each year. Little handguns do. In 2012, only 322 people were murdered with any kind of rifle, F.B.I. data shows." -rolling stone article

Not saying I agree with banning them, just that the data is there.

The U.S is so far gone, eliminating weapons would not be an effective solution. You would not believe the amount of weapons that stored throughout the country.

>eating chips on an airplane
>say to your wife "these chips are the bomb!"
>now on terror watchlist and your constitutional rights are permanently restricted with no due process

Fuck off kike.

I am 100% against banning guns, I actually believe we should be able to own ANY type of arms, but America != Mexico

>but on the other countries with stricter gun laws see less people killed by guns

yes but thats because those people were killed by knives instead

think of what the world was like before guns.

The strong ruled the weak and life was short and brutal

don't take a step backwards for the buzzword "progressive" because its just a buzzword not progress

Which experienced more deaths, the Pulse nightclub or Happyland social club?

protip: the higher body count wasn't from a gun

People will still get illegal guns, but it will be the criminals with an upper hand.

People forget that during the LA riots, after the police abandoned many areas of the city, there were reports of dindus with fully automatic machine pistols getting into gun fights with the Koreans because they were pissed that the Koreans had immigrated to "their neighbourhoods". The only reason the Koreans beat them back was because many were combat veterans, organised within their communities, and had firearms to defend their property.

Without legal firearms, many of the law abiding citizens would have had a much harder time fighting back against the blacks, who would still have illegal weapons.

The LA riots is the best reminder for why people should be against gun control.

Some random guy picks a fight with you for whatever reason, how likely are you to survive?
Instead of you, consider a female college student. What are her chances?
Multiple attackers, good luck. You are lucky if you can out run all of them; only one needs to catch up and tackle you before the rest help cave in your skull.

Consider all those variations except the victim has a gun. They are more likely to survive.

True.

One of my mentors was there during the riots and he got his wife and went to the roof with his M1 Garand. When the police helicopter came around, he waved at them and they waved back. He was lucky in that the didn't get close enough for him to start picking them off.

>Who is right?

Well, only YOU can answer that.

Ask YOURSELF this:

Which would you rather be?

Armed and EDUCATED on your firearm to protect yourself from Home Invaders?

Or would you rather have NO FIREARMS to defend yourself in case of a home Invasion?

It's really up to you.

Have you ever played RUST on Steam?

If not, I recommend playing it.

Will help you make up your mind.

How exactly does that reinforce your point?

The simple fact is that we've loosened up gun laws in the US in the last two decades, doubled the number of guns, and watched the murder rate crater. Less than half of what it was in the '90s. Violent crime was nearing record lows until Obama and company stewed up all the racial tension.