conservashits will defend this fucking shit

> conservashits will defend this fucking shit

wtf i love welfare now

>give people food stamps
>let them continue to procreate
>exponentially increase the amount of food stamps needed
At least planes don't multiply on their own

Nope, won't defend it because the military wastes a shit load of money. Doesn't change the fact that giving human garbage welfare is a waste of money too.

Checkmate.

Scrap yards? Wtf I hate recycling.

The Constitution explicitly says Congress can spend money on raising and supporting armies. It says nothing at all about food stamps.

>Less people in other countries -->Less inmigrants --> Less people needing food stamps

Instead of scraping them, we put them in the low humidity desert where they serve as sources of spare parts which is much cheaper than making aircraft or keeping special factories. Most of those are also strategic bombers who perform their deterrence function by simply existing.

That's a giant scrapyard of planes they pull parts from to keep other planes flying. This saves the country money.

Heaven forbid you store something after 50 years of operational life so that you can use it for spares or training. Because I know in my household I destroy something as soon as I am finished using it for the first time.

The military is the primary function of government.

What the fuck are you on?

HELL YEAH OP, FUCK RECYCLING AND FUCK CONSERVTARDS FOR NOT MAKING PLANES THAT LAST FOREVER LIVE ALL THE OTHER STUFF THAT LAST FUCKING FOREVER THAT WE HAVE

So liberals oppose recycling?

B8, this same thread was up earlier. Kill yourself nigger.

>foodstamps
People get fed. Nothing happens other than that
>Building planes
Millions of jobs in building, flying, and maintaining planes

Which is the bigger waste of money?

can confirm. Had two laundry baskets blow out their handles today. Still hold laundry perfectly fine and probably easy to repair.

Still put them to the curb and bought new ones.

But we have both the planes AND the food stamps.

Ya it was called an arms race with the Soviet Union you fucktard

> Government defends people who might not otherwise be alive today to collect their gibsmedats

Not saying the military-industrial complex is that much better than cancer, but your post is worse than cancer and I hope you spent your shiller-shekels on rat poison.

You do realize most of the B-52s are there solely because of nuclear disarmament treaties, right?

That's why their wings are cut.

It's also what allowed things like the US ensuring the Backfire had it's air-to-air refueling capability removed and the number of Bears reduced to parity with the Stratofortress.

Also, the boneyard is an important resource.

Assuming the people who work did their jobs RIGHT, most of those airframes?

Can be made flyable again with minimal work and means that the US has a somewhat ready stock of servicable combat aircraft in the event of war.

That is what's called an investment.

I see a bunch of old Lockheed Starlifters and B52's. The other's I can't clearly see.
It's a scrapyard for derelict planes. What'sIwong with it is that so much money is and has been spent on military projects. If that only stopped, all people on Earth could be living El-dorado.

Military spending results in technology. Food stamps results in Black Lives Matter.

spbp

Anything is better than giving my hard earned tax dollars to worthless, subhuman niggers.

It's funny, religious extremists also rely on old texts, as a main source of arguments, like the backward fags they are. Can't think, nor adapt.

THIS FUCKING THREAD JUST HAPPENED FFS MODS DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB

>O N E

But we did.