My ancestors :)

My ancestors :)

I'm Italian(Greek)

mine as well

People on this site have serious autism.

We should name each guy and give him a meme face png.

What are we going to name this Aregentine that think he's Italian?

the bullied guy

sure, whatever you want jackie... are you jelous because i got an european citizenship and you don't? god, you're pathetic dude.

Al amerindio seniores ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj unite a la tupac amaru aaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjj

yeah this good post

esto la neta

Hoy estan como nunca los amerindios chilindios olor a caca ajjjjjjjjjjjajajajajajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj sigan chupandosela al cacique que yo me voy a europa a disfrutar de mi SANGRE italiana que construyo un mejor paĆ­s para mi... literalmente, estoy volviendo a donde PERTENEZCO amerindios.

the mogolic or pobus italodescendientus

ugh doi um amedindio y voi a modedtar ad idadiano edte xq es dupediod a mi

my descendant :)

>this...thing is supposed to be my descendant

Who the &uck would be proud of being Eyetalian? It's like saying you're proud to be a Mexicoid. It's nothing worthy of pride

zitto animale

el buliado

I hope they were our ancestors.

smettila o ti do una pizza cagacazzi

stfu terrone

>t. milano fag who paints his lips

who's /bonetto/ here?

Why would Italians move to Latin America? They have a hard enough time learning English, never mind Spanish

They didn't move, numbers in Latin America are inflated as fuck.
Anybody can identify as anything since data is self reported. That is why in Latin America there are '600 gorillion shitalians' or it's 97% 'white'

Why would anyone identify as Shitalians? That I cannot answer, makes no fucking sense. They are the Mexico of Europe.

>t. amerindian

Same here.
Pingpong

Amerindian and PROUD.
Shall your house be flatenned soon? So I believe, son of Pachamama, solider of Evo, servant to INTI the god-sun on our AMERINDIAN FLAG.

...w-wtf!! kill yourself amerindian scum!!