"I absolutely believe in the superiority of women. All the people I work with feel the same way, and they must...

>"I absolutely believe in the superiority of women. All the people I work with feel the same way, and they must, or else I don't work with them."

What do you think he gets out of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/artificial-womb-could-one-day-keep-premature-babies-alive/8472960
dmarge.com/2017/05/harmony-sex-robot.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"I've grown up in a family where both my sister and my mother constantly talked about it themselves," he said. "Particularly my sister is very outspoken about the difficulties in terms of sexism in the business."

>announced to journalists
Wow, that sure is a credible source.

He gets a successful acting career.

Less spanking time from big sister or her more dominant boyfriend

Hes being ironic or it's just his pr guys throwing easy bait to lure in the lefty cuck crowd. I refuse to believe someone who looks like him is this much of a fag. With the amount of the pussy this guy has slain there's just no way he's not aware how retarded and crazy women are.

This. If it's not a video of them saying it, they probably didn't say it or really believe in it. Everything is orchestrated by their managers/agents/companies

makes a lot of sense

wait i never really realized they were related. they look nothing alike.

Pussy. Tons and tons and tons of pussy. If he wasn't already getting it from being rich and famous, he's going to be drowning it from virtue signalling.

helloooo beautiful

>Well, alright then.
Even the writer knows he's bullshitting.
There is no superior gender. Jake is just pandering and frankly it's just embarrassing for both genders.

KEK HES TROLLING HARD, FEMINISM IS WOMYN SUPREMACISM AND HE'S SHITTING ON IT

THEN SHE GOES ON TO WOMYNSPLAIN HIM THAT ITS EQUALITY NOT NECESSARILY SUPERIORITY(BUT DEFINITELY SUPERIORITY YASSSSQUEEN)

LMAO WHOLE THING READS LIKE A PARODY, JAKE TOOK TAYLOR SWIFTS V CARD THEN DUMPED HER ON HER BIRTHDAY

you just know she hates him, almost checked

kek

He's gay my dudes

A hearty laugh after watching MRA fedora-tippers shake with impotent rage. At least that's what I get out of it.

>Well, alright then
Bravo to the author for that little jab

Please don't do this to me Jake. You're my favorite actor.

Didn't he take Taylor Swift's virginity and then have her cry about it when he didn't come to a party and write a song shitting all over him?

Who could respect women? No doubt just saying it for the brownie points that come from pandering to useful idiots.

He's just doing it to dodge the sjws before they come

Women create life. It was the 'Earth Mother' before delusional Christians decided that god was a male, which is horseshit

He's secretly apologizing to his sister for stealing all the good genes

Pussy. Just like any other feminist man

>donates money each year to plant trees in a Mozambique forest.

Yeah, that's what Mozambique really needs, more fucking trees.

Ahh yes, I forgot that women just will other humans into existence through the sheer force of universe.

JUST

i'd like to believe this

it almost sounds too over the top, as though he's future proofing homself

Lmao, true.

No, but they are the vessel which creates the life on this earth, Einstein

>almost sounds too over the top
ALMOST?

EVEN THE BRAINDEAD AUTHOR IS ONTO HIM, SHE LITERALLY WRITES IT IN THE ARTICLE

HE'S SCATTIN AND BEE BOPPIN ALL OVER THE FEMINISM MEME LMAO WOMYN ON SUICIDE WATCH

>my sister is fairly ugly. she's needs all the equality she can get!

Wtf I hate Jake now

Nah he took Taylor Swift's "virginity"

>Grow up in a two woman household
>Dad separated but still see him very often
>Sister fanatical third wave feminist, Mum also feminist but more in the rational sense
>Grow up despising feminism because of my sister and her dogmatic take on it
>Mum can't stand it either

Just because you grow up in that environment doesn't mean you'll like it.

>"Part of the reason why I adore Bong [Joon-Ho, OKJA's director]," he said, "is because he thinks of us [men] as less than."

What the fuck is wrong with him?

>women are superior
>but muh patriarchy is keeping women down
If women are so great, why isn't the matriarchy a thing? Why would >muh wage gap """"""""exist"""""""" if women were superior? Why would men dominate literally every relevant industry if women were so much better?

this really makes me think

This is all he needs to do to make womens happy and enrage Sup Forums users?

Honestly a rational point of view.

The future of mankind (men & women) is dependent on women, in every natural sense.

>Why would men dominate literally every relevant industry if women were so much better?

Don't forget history too.

>The future of mankind (men & women) is dependent on women, in every natural sense.

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/artificial-womb-could-one-day-keep-premature-babies-alive/8472960

dmarge.com/2017/05/harmony-sex-robot.html

Women's role in preserving our future is overrated desu.

They're just talking gestation pods

That's one way to admit you've either raped or sexually harassed multiple women.

>Pussy. Tons and tons and tons of pussy

>he doesn't know

guy shows up constantly on rumor sites for only interested in men. How do I know it's more than just rumors? show up just as much as John Travolta.

I hope he's gay. Jake a cutie.

Even half kikes are full kikes

replace women with whites and patriarchy with jews

man. i got into massive fights with this bitch in my primary school over this shit and *I* was the one who got sent to the principles office. fuck she was a cunt.

man he has some godtier hair in that pic

>rumor sites
confirmed gay
(you), lmao

It needs more trees and less niggers

Artificial wombs do not replace the necessary 50% of the genetic material required to create new offspring. So unless these males are creating clones of themselves, they still need female donors.

So, is he woman supremacist?

Jews are just parasites
and women are also parasites

So the worst thing on earth, logically, is a jewish woman

rude

nah

>too old
They meant "too ugly", they were just being nice

>in every natural sense

you know it, goy

Now don't forget to sing up for selective service.

Someone needs to fight Russia Putin's army of Commie-Nazis.

>DURR HE'S TROLLING LMAO

He literally went to the Women's March on DC.

Women will destroy their lives and bodies on camera for $2000.

Getting their genetic material would be a piece of piss.

>when you're so full of shit you even make Elle magazine uncomfortable

Jesus, I hope he was drunk while making these remarks.

It's called patronizing.

People do it all the time.

I'd think the exact same way if I had a sister as beautiful as his.

Joker?

Women are about as retarded as everyone else. Your problem (ironically) is that you yourself are retarded, and don't see that.

I'm a broke-dick medically retired combat wounded vet.

Selective Service wouldn't have me even if they needed me or if I wanted to reenlist.

Last night, pic related.

That's because we live in a Matriarchy, user.

Just the fact that he can say some stupid bullshit like that and it will fly under the radar is proof.

If some shitty actress made a similar statement about the superiority of men, Hollywood would crucify her.

Sexual pleasure, what else?

Shit aging genetics.

She was so cute in Donnie Darko.

From feminists?

It's been scientifically proven that feminists can neither give nor receive pleasure of any kind.

Jake's a cuck now?!

fag

Aged like milk under the sun

don't even talk about primary school man I still get fucking furious at how feminized it was

destroys boys souls

is he dating anyone? is he single and hooking up with random chicks like Leo?

He's lying. He worked with Tom Ford who despises women

Is the cucktrain really that profitable?

And yet Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams still get roles. Strange, huh?

Nah, its a masochism thing.

saving the white race

kek wtf

>4 daughters
that's rough

i watched Noctural Animals yesterday because jake was in it

amy adams was fucking terrible in it and every time jake was on screen i felt myself turning homosexual

For now.

doesn't every gay guy does tho?
i feel they're all misogynists

Gay men are a lot like women, hence why they hate women behind their backs.

Thanks GOD I'm not as dumb as you.
>they are the vessel which creates the life on this earth
LOL

Nobody who actually is "redpilled" about Jews thinks that Jews aren't objectively sneakier, more clever and less scrupulous.

Sounds more like the fags who run the rumour sites having wishful thinking.

Matriarchy was a thing, but patriarchy proved out to be straight up better.

Jake Gyllenhaal was the subject of experimental retrograde telegony technology where all a baby's good genes are sucked back up by the womb to augment later offspring beyond natural levels. Not to speak of their older sister Amy Gyllenhaal who died from a miscalibrated procedure and was stillborn as a result. Jake Gyllenhaal is doing nothing more than patronizing Maggie Gyllenhaal over the fact that he stole her and Amy's good genes and turned her into Ben Quadinaros. This is the kind of technology that could be curing disease and bettering humanity if (((him))) and (((his people))) weren't hoarding it for themselves for selfish and hedonistic reasons.

Yeah, as in how much they would fuck things up.

Do you think his junk is defective or is her womb barren?

respecting women is a full time job

"I absolutely believe in the superiority of the German race. All the people I work with feel the same way, and they must, or else I don't work with them."

Both of their brains are defective
whether that has led to any physical problems is secondary

Yes, he is a feminist.

HE PLAYS AS ONE FOR HIS SISTER, BADLY

DOESNT EVEN TRY TO BE SUBTLE OR BELIEVABLE, SO MUCH THAT THE INTERVIEWER IS INCREDULOUS AND SAYS AS MUCH RIGHT IN THE ARTICLE

YEAH WOMEN ARE TOTALLY SUPERIOR ROLLEYES I WONT EVEN TALK TO PEOPLE WHO DONT THINK THE SAME
>DONT YOU MEAN EQUAL JAKE?
NO I SAID SUPERIOR S U P E R I O R

HES AN INFAMOUS WOMANIZER WHO FUCKS AROUND LIKE MAD WITH A LONG STRING OF ONE SIDED BREAKUPS INCLUDING TAYLOR SWIFT