Anyone else want Trump to win just to watch the world burn?

Anyone else want Trump to win just to watch the world burn?

Fuck humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only world that will burn when Trump is elected is the Third World

If you want the world to burn, you should vote Clinton. She's the war monger.

>lol le trump is like gona destroy le world
fuck off reddit

I think the political system is completely fucked. There's no representation and no checks and balances for when completely terrible candidates get past all the bullshit detectors.

So yes, please fuck my shit up.

underrated

>fuck humanity

do you really mean that?

what about your own mother?

i wonder who is behind this post.

Humanity does not exist. Pure metaphysics.

>New York Values
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA&feature=youtu.be

>The 2nd Amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE

>The American Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!

Do you actually believe halting a migration pattern that sucks all professionals and able bodied workers from third would countries to compete unrealistically with citizens of the third world is actually going to "burn" the third world?

I'd sooner argue denying the third world from professionals is to harm the third world.

Where did people get this idea that if Trump is president, everything will go to hell? It's right up there with the "muh Hitler" and "muh demagogue".

There's this stupid cliche, and I've heard this from my own family as well, that Trump will "press da button"! Where did this sentiment come from? Why is Trump viewed as some kind of crazy dictator along the lines of Kim Jong-Un that wants to blow up everything in bjs path when Trump has a better temperament than Hillary?

>being such an underage faggot that you can't identify when you actually get a good candidate

maybe because he doesn't know anything about government and has never held elected office

I want Trump to win because he's fucking awesome. If I could make him emperor I would, not even joking.

If the world were to "burn" it would mostly burn faggots and scum. So yeah.

But Hillary is the warmonger death spreading candidate, as evidenced by her time as secretary of state and the Clinton family ties to middle-eastern warlords.

I want Hillary to win just to watch the world burn

>>>/reddit/

>Trump will ruin the country meme

Vote Hillary if you want to see a fucked up world. I'm not a real Trump fan, but lord ist clinton crooked. He is unironically the better president.

I would be happy about it
might give me a reason to start reading FB comments more often just for the butthurt

Yes I'm also voting trump for pure chaos.

the world is going to burn irregardless who wins

i just want trump to win so feminism can get that shotgun slug to the frontal lobe before i go crazy

He's the Antichrist :)