SAY IT WITH ME BROS

SAY IT WITH ME BROS

PRESIDENT JILL STEIN

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-cheaper-food-is-hurting-sales-2016-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did she dye her hair Tumblr tier purple-gray? Is that a code for something in progressive circles? Has she been quintuple DP'd in a Taharrush?

Fuck off grandma.

#ridetheJohnson

You can tell she was a semen demon when she was young

This. I really want to bang the shit out of that Jewess

Fuck em both

PERDERDERP JEW

I'd hit

Ewwwwwwwwww

Thats it, I am now #Shill4Jill

she is so hot..

#RideWithStein

CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN
>CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN

#TookAJillPill

What's so bad about Johnson? He fights for true freedom

He's a fucking white male

Libertarianism as a whole is fucking retarded

president Jill Stein

Ideological spaghetti bowl and often contradictory.

>Muh individual rights
>Rights of my employer to infringe on my rights

He abandoned his libertarian principles to pander to Bernie bros. He's now a moderate liberal, not a libertarian.

people employing you and giving you money isn't a right you entitled little brat

>checked

you win one artery declogging

Ha. I wish I had the money for burgers

Hopefully enough Berniebros hear you to ruin the election for Clinton.

aww, isn't one like 99 cents there?
i'll take you to 5 guys but you gotta show some gratitude later :^)

Sorry, I'd rather not live in a country where you're not allowed to go to the bathroom and have to shit and piss yourself every day on the job.. oh wait.

I've been trying to push this meme so hard. She's got a vag but the media won't touch her with a ten foot pole. A lot of Bern victims will vote for her anyway but I wish there was a way to split up the vag vote.

Nah Mc.Donalds dropped the dollar menu. They are running two Big Mac's for five dollars which is p cool but I shit you not the Jews started complaining about us being cheap.

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-cheaper-food-is-hurting-sales-2016-7

>McDonald's customers are 'exploiting' the company with a troubling new habit

>open borders

>believes in what is essentially a flat tax

but what if hill has her assassinated when her numbers start tanking?

wants to completely allow money (corporations) in politics

Well she's Jewish. She will probably just take the money and stay invisible to the MSM like she's been doing.

Aw damn, that sucks, guess you're too expensive for me user :^)

PRESIDENT JILL STEIN

Jill Stein looks like the type of girlfriend to agree to a threesome, and then show up with Tyrone and Jamal

I'll take you to Whataburger when you come to Texas but only if you're one of the white(ish) Turks.

>true freedom

noice, i am a romanian turk mix. i'll teach you oil wrestling in exchange. i always wanted to try those steak burgers

freedom to prep the bull

They have a patty melt that will give your malnourished self a heart attack. Oiled up half naked grappling is a man's sport. Sounds fun.

I miss my dollar menu. Used to get 2 Mcdoubles and a McChicken for 3 dollars. Now that shit comes out to like 4 or 5. Fuckers.

yeah, i'll let you do the hand in pants move thats a quick win, no homo. sounds yummy, in youtube videos i see all combinations like garlic onion fish egg salad bacon yada yada lots of delicious recipes, and the houses are cheap as shit too. You ever did anything before with a man? Out of curiosity ofc

((((((STEIN)))))

She's old as shit, that's just her hair color. The difference is that everyone else her age dyes it to not be gray.

Also I would hit that tbqph famalam

Invest now on predictit.com and get a 29700% return on investment