>Kids get traumatized and afraid to eat food
>A whole new generation of people with eating disorders is born

How can we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/
youtube.com/watch?v=1iMfy6o7PDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By making posts that are funnier than yours, you fucking wiener

I'm twenty years old and the fucking trailer made me feel gross eating. Something about genocide and hearing tiny screams inside me just fucks with my head.

we kill the Rogen

>Edward Norton
>Salma Hayek

don't tell me they've already reached the "Money, Dear Boy" phase of their careers

>implying it doesn't lead to a new generation of kids attracted to food
>implying this isn't furries 2.0

It's funny because it's a penis

That would be an improvement for kids.

Surely if the cinema workers are doing their jobs they'll go "Woah, this is an R-Rated film, I can't sell these kids a ticket otherwise I'll get fired."

The problem only occurs when it gets released on DVD/Blu-Ray and unsuspecting grandparents buy it.

>It's a communism episode

Obesity ends
America is saved

As long as there's a parent or guardian who can legally buy those tickets for he children, they wil sell those tickets.

>you fucking weiner

Way funnier than it should be, also checked

Kids can go to an R-rated movie as long as an adult is with them.

Parents who find out a film is rated R and still bring kids get no sympathy when they complain the film was too traumatic for their children

Why stop it? People being punished for their ignorance is funny.

Well it's one way to stop child obesity.

Remember the hundreds of kids scared of their toys due to watching toy story?

Me neither.

Children seeing and hearing things they shoulnt due their parents ignorance is not laughing matter.

We shoot up all movie theaters that have it the day it is released

Oh fuck off you autist.

I remember feeling bad when I learned to masturbate and saw one of my toys staring at me

I know nothing about this movie. What the hell is it and why should I care?

If so think I can pay her to let me motorboat her?

What does this have to do with communism

It's an inanimate object, why get bothered about that when you're not bothered by the literally billions of living being surrounding you, covering you and forming you while you fap?

its a movie
you shouldnt
get out

A Seth Rogen stoner comedy, but they're all talking wieners making dick jokes.

Sausages cause cancer anyway, it's only good if people stop eating them.

So this is a form of natural selection, right? Just what you get when you act out of your own stupidity in taking your kids to a very clearly R-rated movie?

an R rating

this movie isnt out yet? i thought it got released months ago. there were reviews for it back in march. what the fuck?

I support this

Rude, desu.

It's more for anyone that goes to see it, even kids.

you shouldn't. it's a shitty seth rogan movie

blame the jews

specifically seth "offended by them, even tho i smoke dem" rogen

It definitely is. There's nothing special about children that keeps you from enjoying their suffering.

Seth Rogen showed a rough cut at a film festival.

Nothing can kill the Rogen

>loads more insecure hot skinny women

I fail to see the problem

it's sad that the future of adult animated movies (at least in theaters) rides on this film

What is this, Foodfight for edgy teenagers?

>American animation tha isn't pixar or minons

Yeah, no one is going to see this

We can buit a fucking wall of china with obscure cgi american animation movies that don't sell well

>an R rating
this
Although there will probably still be a few tards who take their kids in anyway.

>Wants to stop this
>Children who are fucking stupid enough to have a mental block allowing the rest of the more non-"softy" kids to grow stronger by eating foods.

Let the weak fall and the strong tread forward OP.

if this movie can frighten one little girl into being skinny it'll be better than anything Pixar's ever made.

A whole new generation of vore fetishists

>stopping it

Why would you want to?

That would be fucking hilarious.
It WILL be fucking hilarious.

>two rows of celebrity names
Shameless.

I'd be way more grossed out if I wasn't already aware this was a thing.

Thanks, first year uni roommate. Thanks to you and your fucking weird wank material, I lost my innocence.

>tfw his main thing was jerking it to glasses of various liquids with lipstick prints on them
>tfw he stole a plastic cup from a party a not even hot girl had left red lipstick on and kept it in his drawer

Implying parents care to see the ratings. god there were kids with their moms watching Deadpool I had absolute no sympathy in the pegging scene, it actually make my laugth

What.

How else are they going to advertise the damn thing?

>tfw his main thing was jerking it to glasses of various liquids with lipstick prints on them
>tfw he stole a plastic cup from a party a not even hot girl had left red lipstick on and kept it in his drawer
That's not really food fetish. Sounds more like a lip/mouth deal.

A food fetishist wouldn't want the food to be anthropomorphic. That would make it vore.

And as a vorefag I can tell you there probably won't be any good/fapworthy scenes in this movie (unlike, say, pic related).

If they are food, why do they have teeth?

We stop fuckheads name Seth from getting into adult animation

Should be called Dildo: The Movie.

just a reminder that-

>The movie ‘Sausage Party’ is coming out and because I know how you tumblr idiots work, I know you’re going to post a gif or a screenshot of the 2012 Charlie Sheen movie ‘Food Fight’ and write “Wow, Sausage Party looks great” and it’s gunna get 900,000 notes and you’re all gunna pat each other on the back and congratulate yourselves on how hilarious you are. Well guess what dipshits I’m nipping this in the bud right now. If you see anyone post a gif of Food Fight and write “Sausage Party looks great” I am giving you written permission to DM them and tell them ‘Max G says you’re a braindead peasant’. Cyberbully them all you want because I’m tired of this shit and it’s not happening this time.-Hotdiggedydemon 2016

Why contain it?

I am definitely gonna have eating trouble eating hot dogs after hearing what happens in the leaked script

I legitmately chuckled at this post.

That's the artsiest thing I'v heard all day

Salma Hayek was in both Grown Ups movies.

>>A whole new generation of people with eating disorders is born
as opposed to "normal" obese cinemafags that where were before?

Anybody know if the sloppy food sex orgy is going to make it into the final theatrical release?

Being a major American release I can see that being far more disturbing to retarded adults taking their children to see it than the food massacre and language.

Also Hotdiggedydemon approves of cyberstalking, terroristic threats, and bullying?

Cool

>>Dumbass parents bring their kids to this thinking it's a kids' movies
I don't think that has happened since South Park, and I doubt anybody's dumb enough to not get the subtle dick references on the poster and in the title itself.

You would be fucking surprised.

Salma Hayek is married to a multi-billionaire and produces her own movies.
Which incidentally are much better adult animation than Sausage Party

Still not as bad as Tile-guy.

Wow, you sure changed my mind by applying another coat of unsourced speculation!

I don't want to be surprised user.

Why are furries such hypersensitive bitches?

>kids
>traumatized by a shitty cartoon
Either modern kids are wimps or you don't give them enough credit.
Shit I watched as a kid was more hardcore than a shitty edgy comedy and that didn't affect me.

Are you bready for the challenge?

IT'S PRACTICALLY ADDICTIVE

dobsondoesscat.webm

>human stupidity is unsourced
I want your life, user.

>tfw remembering my experience with Watchmen in a movie theater
It traumatized me so much, now I wait for DVDs.
>inb4 shit movie

>>Kids get traumatized and afraid to eat food

Good. This is the first generation where life expectancy is expected to decrease, thanks to obesity. And now that the fat acceptance movement is picking up steam, things are only going to get worse, at least here in burger land.

>entire movie was about hurt feelings
>nothing else was at stake

It's the environment of their interest.

>Kids get traumatized and afraid to eat food
I hope it happens just so america's obesity rate goes down.

There's stupidity existing and you pretending everyone is braindead except you for no fucking reason.

There's also a difference between not getiing Watchmen and not getting the most obvious dick joke in existence.

I dunno. All those trailers with "whores and politicians" didn't make it seem too kid-friendly.

god damn that scene was amazing.

There are only two possible out come for this movie:
1) the movie bombs and studios vow to never back another r-rated animated film for the foreseeable future
2) the movie is a great success leading to studios green lighting a whole bunch of terrible edgy family guy-tier gross out shock humour based r-rated animations all just as terrible as seth rogens latest offering

>rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/
>100% Fresh

There's only one way to describe this feeling...

>youtube.com/watch?v=1iMfy6o7PDE

Option 2 scares me. I might have to hit EJECT on Western shit for a while if that's the case. Good Lord, that'd mean I'd be at the mercy of Eastern animation. And I DESPISE a huge chunk of anime (at least the lowest common denominator stuff).

>that innocent finger tapping on her belly

you don't know how many times young me fapped to that scene

Why does America allow minors to sit in on R-rated movies as long as they have an adult? Some content just isn't suitable for kids.

I want to make kids watch Salo just for fun.