Jews at deli stations fucking people over

>ask the deli guy for .5 pounds of turkey

>he cuts me .54 pounds and tries to package it like it's no big deal

>um.. i asked for .5 pounds
>he looks at me incredulously and takes off a couple slices before weighing it again

Does anyone else complain whenever the deli guy tries to sell you the excess? Do they get paid based on commission? I've never seen them go under my number. It's always over.

Gotta get rid of it before it goes bad, and have to throw it out, and lose money

Deli guy here.
If you actually do this shit, you are worse than cancer.

Why would you be MAD about gettting EXTRA food for FREE?

>pic related

It's not free. They charge you for the exact amount at the cash register, so you would be charged for .54 lbs of turkey

You don't get it for free, you pay for the extra

Stop posting this thread you fucking faggot

Why wouldn't you want the extra .04 lbs of turkey?

only a jew would get butthurt about a few cents.

He was going to charge you for .5 paranoid.

You are acting like the jew OP, you can not fucking measure it exactly .54 is really really good if you ask for .5, you cut it then measure it. You should take it if its .54 you stupid jew.

Op has the explanation picture in his first post.

If you do this, you are a legitimate faggot.

nice proxy, shlomo

second holocaust when?

Somewhere along the way did you forget whether you were trolling or not?

To beat the Jew you must become the Jew.

You're the jew in this situation

OP is an autist.

Only a cuck would pay for the extra .04. Op did good, fucking deli kikes

Lol, I do the same shit, except I'm not spergy enough to actually call the guy out. I am, however, autistic enough to request "a little under a pound."

Nah man, you're a fuckin faggot is the problem.

i enjoyed this thread on /ck/ the other day

White guy here. I worked in a deli for a couple years. Everyonce in a while I'd get a jackass like you, who would Jew-out about me not getting exactly .5 lbs of meat, when you get .54lbs, and it costs you

I used to work in a deli.

That's about one slice over your requested weight, assuming the meats are normal, sandwich-sized lunch meats.

>haggling over .04 lbs
No OP, it is you who is the Jew

I worked at a deli.

There was never, ever, ever any pressure to try and give customers more product than they wanted. Not giving customers the order they wanted results in customers leaving the products you serve them between bags on chips in an act of vengence.

The reason people at delis go over rather than other is because people will typically ask for me to redo something when I'm more than 4 grams under or 20 grams over for a smallish order. .54 pounds is less than 10 grams, so I would have done the same thing as the person in OP. With larger orders you can be precise to the point that you can give a customer exactly what they asked for +/- 1% very easily. I'm not sure why customers were like this, I think few people mind having a little too much meat, but a lot of people mind having too little.

One of the reason deli clerks aren't usually too anal about this is that if you're dealing with say, 20-30 gram slices, getting dead on 227g/half found can be pretty hard. You have to give a customer a shitty half slice, or cut more slices to get one at the right thickness to get dead on. If I have 0.04 pounds more or 10g more on the scale than the customer wants, consider my options.

a: ask customer "Is that ok" and have him think I'm a jew
b: without asking the customer autistically take a slice off the scale without asking the customer, rip it in half, and put it back on, with the customer going WHAT THE FUG?
c: without asking the customer go back to the slicer, slice an extra thin slice, replace the thick slice with a thinner slice, with the customer going WHAT THE FUG?

The only real option when I go slightly over is really asking again. The only reason I don't ask as much is when I go under is at that point.

A: I know I only need say, 10g more, so I can put an extra small slice to get bang on

and

B: For whatever reason customers always reject me when I ask them if going under is alright.

Oh and OPs story about the deli clerk taking off TWO slices and it being exactly half a pound is bullshit. What were these slices 5g each?

I assure you though OP I definitely am more willing to go over than under, but it has nothing to do with my employer pressuring me, has everything to do with customer demand.

Also do this. This is a clear way to communicate that going over is unacceptable to you.

Just say "a little under X"