Orson Welles

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
youtu.be/IH1PJTY9AVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muaaaAAAAAH the French... champagne has always been celebrated... for its... excellence...

>with nice wood

what did they mean by this?

But is it sensibly priced at a dollar a jug?

imagine being h.g. wells....

...he doesn't do anything?

The absolute OUREST of /ourguys/

Don't you ever talk to me or MASSON ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

I saw Orson Welles at a producer's office in Los Angeles 32 years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or to just do anything anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “mwauh? mwauh? mwauh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my networking, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pitch my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen scripts and funding permissions for Don Quixote without negotiating.

The producer at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, we're not going ahead with filming.” At first he kept pretending to be drunk and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When he took one of the scripts and started reading it multiple times, he stopped him and told her to read them each individually “to prevent any "auteur infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After he read each script and put them in a bag and started to say the he'll see what he can do, he kept interrupting him by dying really suddenly.

The barrels the wine is stored in.

Is Paul Masson actually good

it tastes good

>Even winemaker Paul Masson wasn't safe from Welles' twisted vision. "One time I yelled 'action' and Orson turned to me and said 'he doesn't do anything?' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to play a drunk, or is a drunk something that's been in him all along? Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Orson had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'It's fermented in the bottle' and 'Lights. Camera. Muaaah.' I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to get inspired by French excellence."

10 dollars a bottle, what do you think m8?

Sounds like it gets good after a certain point

Yeah, well, he's dead and Woody's not. So there, faggot.

Damn, I just got BTFO

>he's dead

no hes not

>Lights. Camera. Muaaah.

Fucking lost it there

He wants us to think he is.

Not sued for kiddy diddling though

Welles has been dead for like 30 years

that's what you think dingus

Also, Welles was too much of a cuck to ever slam underage quasi-familial Azian poon

Orson lived more in those 70 years than most men ever will.

I wouldn't call this living, user.

JUshhtDOANYTHING?

How about traveling the world, making a masterpiece, winning an Oscar and nailing Rita Hayworth, Judy Garland, Vivienne Leigh and countless other beautiful women?

Orson: "Women are like wine when you're thirsty."

Also
>image.jpg

wine is pretty useless when you're thirsty and will just make you thirstier

At least Welles didn't marry his former step-daughter or molest children.

Clearly you've never had a Lambrusco.

Now for a little magic, I'm going to make this wine disappear.

Orson will always be one of the biggest figures in show business.

it tastes good with a dick in your mouth

youtu.be/IH1PJTY9AVA

Maybe Ive only had shit wine but I don't get it. Its not very good. Sangria is alright though.

Guess that's why your mom loves it

>With nice wood
Huh

It means he has summoned you here for a purpose.