Is Spain the worst father of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War
youtu.be/MgyAmsL35uA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, that's France.

France is, just look at Haiti.

when was france a dad?

No, that's France and Portugal. I'm still waiting for the wave of Ahmeds to destroy Spain, though.

Portugal:
Mozambique Angola Brazil Goa

we really tried, we did, i am sorry everyone ;_;

DEBUELBAN EL HORO KE ROVARON

> Mexican education

Are you serious? Did you never had World History class? France controlled Haiti, Canada, much of Western Africa, parts of Indochina and it still has some colonies here and there

All of those were great with the exception of Brazil until the entire world fucked the Portuguese over, the US/CIA included.

And btw Goa is still probably the only nice place in India.

You know nothing. Stop spreading lies.
Angola and moçambique were highly advanced until we left in 74

Hey, at least you were good at killing Indios :D

WE USED IT BUILDING SWAMPS OK? FRANCO SAID IT WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE

You didn't try shit. You are literally Portugal-tier Europeans. Kys.

Look up lusotropicalism, yank.

We couldn't do more because we only had 1 million people to colonise half the fucking world.

Forgot to turn on that VPN buddy

>until we left

Exactly. Bad father.

I think the problem was that Spain's sons got nonwhite girlfriends

m-mexico dont be so mean to your father and your uncle portugal pls ;_;

France, Belgium, Portugal are way worse fathers. Spain is still a very shitty father though, like the type that ignores you most of the time but still beats you when you mess up.

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT PORTUGAL REEEEEEEEEE

The entire fucking world asked for it, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Colonial_War

Look up the "supported by" tab on the summary.

Argentina, Uruguay and Chile tunred out ok. It's not your fault papa Spain - you believed the best in people and though indios could be civilized. We now know better.

Castille is the worst father.

Had Aragon not been cucked, Latin America would have been as industrious as Catalonia.

Not only that but TIME magazine boasted in a '74 issue of the magazine that the CIA was the driving force behind the toppling of Estado Novo. I wish I could find it in an archive. Mario Soares has also essentially been exposed as a CIA asset. We can only guess how many others like him there were.

They mainly had colonizers from the Basque Country and Catalonia. Not from Castile and Andalusia like the rest did T.T

Catalonia is shit-tier. Basque or bust!!

I'm chiding my fellow compatriot, Anglo whore. No need for a VPN.

So why is it that these people can't govern themselves?
All the countries with the best weather are inhabited by savages

Much thanks to you and everyone else.
This is dr caetano visit to londo while we still had the colonies. Look at the fag leftist hippies even back in the day
>empire evil. Give away colonies reeeeee

youtu.be/MgyAmsL35uA

English sons:
>christian
>civilized
>advanced
>powerful

Portuguese sons:
>united
>good modern relationship
>catholic
>in great relative shape until we left them
Look up Macau and Goa and even Luanda was doing okay. We did it all without the industrial revolution (which was caused by other factors).

Spanish sons:
>divided
>catholic
>in varying degrees of success (I don't really know much about it)

French sons:
>muslim

Sorry OP, even I can't say the Spanish were worse than the French. And they had a lot better luck than the Spanish throughout the ages too.

I am actually basque user, you have good taste, come taste our high end cuisine anytime you want!

Worst farther of all time goes to Mongolia.
>Literally rape east Europe
>Children turn out violent, depressed and drunk as result
Sad.

You're shit and your colonies are shit. Also, Macau doesn't count. They're Chinese and are better than you.

Everybody makes mistakes
New Spain may be one of them

I have no issue being solely in a society of people of my genetics, will take an ancestry to see which nation I owe allegiance to.

Portugal is a good dad, we should never have gotten rid of Pedro.

I have to admit that spain also did a good job. They even managed to teach monkeys like you, literal fucking niggers how to speak and use a keyboard