For the last time...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck
youtube.com/watch?v=85ckCkfepm4
youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4yVP7Inl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 nostalgic ending.

>tfw James stares at Shelly like an old memory just suddenly wandered back into his life.

Pretty moving tbqh.

>And I can't see
>A light at the end for us anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck

>Only version left of this song is in a shitty AMV
youtube.com/watch?v=85ckCkfepm4

>James is still cool. He's always been cool

is that best emma?

>normies are taking over chromatics

not even the best song in the episode
youtube.com/watch?v=XWkGGda7hX8

thought that at first too

>AMV
>Crying Freeman
Holy shit, i can't stop loling...

No.

Fuck James. This shit makes me mad. Since day fucking one James has been a lying, cheating asshole with a stupid forehead.

He cheated on fucking everyone. Then when there was no one left to cheat with he said "fuck this shit" and left.

The fact that its 25 years later and not only are people still saying that "James is cool", but that the show itself is still fucking trying to make you feel sympathetic for him with "he was in an accident and is retarded now" thing is fucking bullshit.

Fuck James and his stupid fucking face.

Do you think Lynch watched Drive and Lost River?

What's happened was been up to all these years? Still thinking Laura was the one?

>trying to make you feel sympathetic for him
To be fair, he was kinda sympathetic in the first season.
He was a rather innocent, some-what goofy cuck that had no idea the sort of shit this girlfriend was involved with, right up until she is found dead.
I think there is room for sympathy there, I think people just let their hate for his horrid season 2 sub-plot bleed over into hate for his character.

Plus, the guy who plays him got fucked over by a pharmaceutical company and now has to shit in a bag.
So I certainly do feel sympathetic towards the actor.

>What's happened was been up to all these years?

Go to bed, James.

>Plus, the guy who plays him got fucked over by a pharmaceutical company and now has to shit in a bag.

wat

It's the only scene that looked like old Twin peaks sofar.

In summer 2010, Marshall sued the pharmaceutical companyHoffmann-LaRoche(a unit ofRoche Holding AG) for $11 million in damages for injuries which, he claimed, resulted from his taking the drugAccutane.[2]He claimed he had suffered Accutane-related gastrointestinal distress so severe that it necessitated a four-month hospital stay[3]and the surgical removal of his colon.[2]He asserted that these injuries had derailed his acting career.

I laughed out loud at this. There is literally no way this was a serious line with all the other cheeky jokes so far. Lynch is keeping the parody elements and I'm damn happy about it.

Fuck off Sup Forums we've known about them since Drive go back to wanking over grimes and death grips

faggot

>Grimes

What's not to like, user?

as much as that sucks I doubt he was going to be getting any star roles

Sup Forums doesn't even know who Chromatics are

He's probably seen all of Refn's work, but Lost River is very Lynch-ian

I hope Desire gets one of their songs in as well, they're just as comfy as Chromatics
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke4yVP7Inl8