The new Alien movie

Just out of curiosity did the trailer with the race mixing shower scene and homosexual kissing scene actually helped them sell more tickets then they would have with out it?

Who gives a shit, whole movie was filler carried singlehandedly by fassbender

I give a shit, Cuck Proaganda and Degeneracy does not make for good entertainment anymore. I want to know if they are learning so they can make actually higher quality movies and sell more tickets.

uh no? They were killed and were hardly shown for most of the movie. It sold because it was being considered as a proper Alien movie. Whether it was or not is a different story. Also Ridley is senile as fuck. He lives in his own bubble.

Blatant propaganda examples would be shit like the new Star Wars movies, The Dark Tower and Spiderman Homecoming. Ridley couldnt give a shit and he STILL made a shit movie.

>Cuck Proaganda and Degeneracy does not make for good entertainment anymore
Good entertainment is independent of the topic you chose. It's all about the execution. Prove me wrong.

>uh no?

But didn't they do psychological testing that showed certain things if displayed are a turn off and scares people away from buying tickets. There was this experiment that had people see certain types of images and measured there results. I remember clearly that homosexuality between two men was the least appealing of the images to the subjects. I would think if someone was to make a movie to generate profit they would take psychological experimentation in as to maximize profit.

>Cuck Proaganda and Degeneracy does not make for good entertainment anymore.
Obviously, it does.

Ridley Scott literally does not give a shit about any of that.

>Obviously, it does.

To niche markets, that does not cell to most of Europe or China. It is a stupid move Tyrone

>Ridley Scott literally does not give a shit about any of that.

When you make something that cost more then it pulls in. The Studio pulls the plug on you. He called Alien his baby he is killing his child

Think you forgot the part where he has his own production company and the fact that Fox have sucked his dick ever since Alien was a hit. And MOST movies under his production company have made A LOT of money for Fox. So as I said Ridley Scott DOES NOT give a shit.

Yeah, keep telling yourself remaking x movie and just inserting dark character with no originality will keep selling. I don't give a fuck what your opinion is but if the production cost is sky high and you are not making money. No one will make your shit.

Well I wouldnt go THAT far. But he has made alot of people rich and studios know that his movies pull in the dosh. So I doubt they limit him in anyway especially on an Alien movie. He has Lucas tier control over them.

>be gay and racemix and a xenomorph will get you

what did Ridley "swingem from a tree" Scott mmean by this?

> I don't give a fuck what your opinion

Then why even post retard? If your mind is already made up what the fuck do you need validation for? Go to Sup Forums or some shit.

Because I am here to shit on you and point out we hate your shitty fucking movies. Stop making them stop watching them we are not buying your degenerate propaganda you fuck wit.

What? He had them killed in the most possible gruesome way. And only the white people end up surviving. On top of that a jew gets beheaded. Whats your point you insufferable stormnigger?

someone post link to that 720p stream someone was linking earlier

This

wasn't it a cam? fuck that, I aint watching no cam

someone posted about an alleged dvd rip earlier

>does not sell to the markets that literally nobody has ever given a shit about
>does sell to the markets that made it the #1 movie

Fuck off back to Sup Forums and jerk off over your nonexistent accomplishments.

I searched the archive and all I found was this: it's a cam. Shitty 900x300 rips only come out as leaks around the awards season

>trailers make it seem like movie will be full of normie sex crap
>there's maybe one minute tops of any intimacy
why do this? I bet they lost money because of it.

>#1 movie

That made less then Prometheus you fucking illiterate retarded mother fucking mouth breathing nigger

>does not cell to most of Europe or China
???????

>blah blah Sup Forums butthurt

Of all the movies anyone gave a shit about before Summer, Covenenant was that movie.

This. Once Fassbender wasn't on screen, I gave no shits about the movie at all and wanted to leave the cinema. If only we got more Engineers then maybe it would have been okay otherwise the movie is so shit.

Prometheus is MILES better

They don't care about money, they care about brainwashing.