How come all the british posters only post in /brit/?

how come all the british posters only post in /brit/?
is it because nobody likes them?

what's the deal?

I don't. They seem like a bunch of pakis in there.

Has there ever been a single post on /brit/ that has ever been relevant or funny, let alone not deserving a ban?

>is it because nobody likes them?
Prolly the other way around from what I gathered.

Why is everyone in /brit/ so fragile though? Mild provocation can derail the place and turn it into a (You) factory

They're not used to being bullied and when ever they do, by someone not French the flee back to /brit/ as even bigger cowards than their buttbuddies

just did a poo lads

These enclosed threads are seen as safe havens, any outside bullying source will be met with hostility.

I dont post in generals. oxymoronic to be isolationist on an international board.

this kek.
>Merely ask a genuinely innocent and good faith question about TV licenses
>15 (You)s of outraged Brits crying and unsuccessfully attempting bants

/brit/ is a wonderful place desu.

/brit/ already has too many posters as is
all foreigners are bullied relentlessly as a test to see if they've got the balls to hack the banter of /brit/
as such the remaining regular foreigners are tough skinned and of a higher average quality than the soft cunts like you

I always wonder, where exactly is this image from?

>the banter
You dont even talk to eachother in /brit/ it's just blogposts

/brit/ is basically just Sup Forums. We don't like them and they don't like us. There's also another /brit/ on /r9k/ as well.

foreigners struggle to understand the subtleness of /brit/
just because we're not directly replying to each other, doesn't mean we aren't having a conversation. because of the speed it's less 1 on 1 and more of a vague group conversation
the (You) economy is a very delicate thijng

They’re afraid of all the alpha americans around

for whatever reason, it's a particularly touchy topic for them. Though that whole thread instantly gets gay the moment they begin engaging in their melodramatic """bonding""""

>is it because nobody likes them?
Pretty much

you don't like us because we bully every country whereas you post gay anime fantasies with estonians

we are the alpha posters of Sup Forums

Ah yes the subtleness of "did a poo"

to the simple swedish mind it may mean just be a poo, but to me it's so much more

'Tis a profound group bonding excercise
To realise we all do big smelling poos out of our hairy asscracks
Wipe our bottoms raw with the toilet paper
and keep on posting on /brit/

the real question is why all the yanls post in /brit/

*yanks

>(You) factory
nah, /brit/ is actually filled with bunch of blog posts with nonexistent (You)'s

I came here to post most Brit posters are pakis.

(You)s are for runts

/brit/ is the only good thing about Sup Forums

Britmutt meme when.

I have a filter on generals so idk, I guess they are soing some perfidous thing