My retarded liberal friend posted this

My retarded liberal friend posted this.
Need a good response.

>racial tensions high as the 60's or rather fuck high in general
>black crime statistics
>the inevitable demographic shift if hillary wins
>explain through statistics that the white man is the glue with this country and basically the world
>shill dog's emails are undeniable

Presidents have very little to do with the gas prices. I doubt presidents have much to do with teen pregnancy, either.

At least bush wasnt a nigger.

Ask him for sources because I see a lot of bullshit
>GDP
>growing with Obama

the economy hasn't recovered. The government has been pumping the economy full of debt money for the last 8 years trying to revive it. All this has accomplished is a 1% that's richer than ever while the average joe is no better off than 8 years ago.

The gas prices are result of Saudi Arabia trying to bleed their competition dry. What competition might that be? Fracking, you know that thing democrats hate?

how about "I am going to ignore facts, jsut because of politics"

Can't.

As much as I dislike Obama, I was a bit harsh on him. He was one of the best but would have been far better if the GOP didn't consistently block him and try to make him look bad.

left or right. they are both fucked

Bill might have

>life is literally a lot better under Obama than Bush
>"BUT IT HURTS MY FEEWINGS TO ACKNOWLEDGE OBAMA ISN'T THE ANTICHRIST"

Conservatards in a nutshell

Less oil imported... because we had been producing more of it from our own supplies... the thing Obama specifically didn't want us doing. If it were up to him gas would cost twice as much as it does now.

>unemployment rate
Effective workforce hasn't raised, people have left the workforce to be permanently unemployed

>gas
Prices driven down by ISIS selling oil in the black market, and OPEP not decreasing oil production

>uninsured rate
People are now forbidden by law from not doing business with a private company. Regular anti-Obamacare arguments, look them up.

>teen pregnancy
Ok. But ask him if the federal government did anything about that.

>Iran's centrifuges
Stupid "muh Israel" point. But his deal with Iran is criticized by kike-lovers.

>GDP growth
Cheap attemp comparing the year a bubble burst with recovery years.

>Dow Jones
Meaningless stock market numbers. Big != good.

Hopefully you won't talk to him, because he's a person who posts canned image "arguments" on Facebook

oh no, spoopy

Just unfollow

kike book is limited audience

Comments sections, here, discussions with friends and family is how people change their mind

>implying the president controls any of that
>implying Congress hasn't been red the last decade and Republicans are responsible

Don't respond, they just saw this pic on their feed and posted it. They won't even remember it 2 minutes after the fact. Engage them in person, and as a leader, they will be agreeing with you.

I guarantee if a Bush clone with the exact same policies as Bush took office the day Bush left office, and this clone was in office for 8 years instead of Obama, we would be better off than we are now.

We'd have done the same oil drilling and other good things that somehow Obama is credited for in the graphic, all the while not letting all the incompetent foreign policy shit that lead to ISIS happen.

We and Putin would be closer, we and Israel would be closer, Libya would be fine, Egypt would likely be in better shape, Iran would be bleeding dry, etc., etc.

Can't really

When you do things like let 9/11 happen, let the stock market collapse, invade a random country and charge around 3 trillion in debt, destabilize the worlds oil producing region...

Bad things will happen

Bush fucked us up, Obama unfucked us
Sorry

>I CAN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK
>I-IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, TRUST ME

Bush would have invaded Iran dumbass

pretty much this
>he made it illegal not to have health care
>he bailed out wall street and gave them free money, which gave us a temporary boost to inflate us just long enough for him to get out of office and blame the inevitable crash as a result on the next prez

This. It's true. Obama was awful in foreign relations and supporting the patriot act and fucking over Libya but he helped us. He brought us out a Republican depression

unemployment 5.1 now that's a fucking laugh

Unemployment is down because the US government only counts people getting unemployment assistance as being unemployed. Be unemployed for too long and the benefits are cut.

What exactly did the president do to lower the price of gas?

Uninsured is now illegal, forcing people to buy the services of a private company.

What did the president do to raise US oil production?

What did the president do to lower teen pregnancies?

Iran now runs more effective centrifuges, not that it matters.

GDP growth is misleading, what is the GDP/c?

The Dow Jones is not subject to the whim of the president.

I don't recommend he unfollow but you're right that minds don't change on Facebook. It's a platform of expressing whatever you have on your mind at that split second.

Love your point about teen pregos
politicians are terrified of this issue and its volunteers and planned parenthood organizations that get info about BC and the morning after pill out their that have done this.

National Debt.

He's still a nigger

gas is lower because of obamas deal with iran which allowed them to sell oil to the us again.
Personally i dont want to feed the economy of a terrorist nation so if gas went to 5$ a gallon id get a 50 mpg car and would rather be in that scenario instead of giving assholes who have killed americans part of my paycheck.

Reagan doubled it, too.

This pic is absolutely moronic, because it doesn't account for the loss in the financial crisis.
They probably just took a snapshot of when Bush left office, and whenever the pic was made for Obama.

It's literally higher because there was/is a global surplus for a myriad of reasons. Iran is such a small piece of that it hardly matters. Fracking is a bigger reason than Iran.

Lower*

Bush was shittier than Obama though. Both the democrats and republicans are enemies of the country.

>great recession began at the end of 2007
>great recession is over
yeah I would hope the economy is a bit better off

Reagan also won a war.