Is it really that bad?

Is it really that bad?

It's fantastic.

I haven't seen it but probably. The director got fired midway through and they had extensive reshoots, not just the usual "we don't have any footage of X doing Y"

It's fant4stic.

the movie is incomplete because the director left and didn't have money for enough reshoots. scenes are literally spliced together in the last half in no way that makes any sense.
the release it anyway just to recoup losses

i forgot it existed until your post
thanks for ruining my morning faggot

It's patrician.

I really want to see the version the director had before Fox fucked up everything

holy shit I haven't even heard of that one!

It makes the Roger Corman FF movie look like pure Kino.

say that again

That's, a a very strange collection of movies. Why recommend horrible movies among very good ones?

Yes, it is really that bad. I feel overwhelming sorrow just thinking about it.

It was a Fant4stic Bore

It was literally an entire movie of intro
>genuinely thought the ending quip about coming up with the name was the cue for the title card

It's stupid.
Even ignoring the obvious complaints like how it isn't much like the source material (the source in this case being the "ultimate FF" books from 2006 or whatever), it's just a really really awful and boring movie.
Like the other user said, it's pretty much an entire movie of intro. Characters you don't like, a bad guy with retarded motivation, etc etc.
it doesn't even get their powers or the thing right, and you'd think that a FF movie would at least make the thing look cool. Why else even make a FF movie?

Marvel capeshit has its own issues but I wish they'd get the rights back to FF at the very least so they could use the best bad guy in comics who has been fucking wasted so far, DR. DOOM. Plus I think Silver Surfer is tangled up in that as well, but whatever. Namor probably also.

>worst conceivable Mr. Fantastic of all time
>worst Mara
>a nigger
>another badly rendered troll, this time with girly voice
All of these mistakes. Could they had been on purpose?

>>worst Mara
so bad they now have best Mara playing blonde roles to keep further shame away from the family name

i forgot they made a new one

imagine if you made The Fly
and then your financers told you "ok we are going to recut this movie into The Avengers. You have to film these additional scenes now"

Thats what happened
Its fascinating to watch
Use Kate Mara's obvious wig to tell pre and post-reshoot scenes apart

Its the type of movie niggers put on for background noise while they roll blunts and fry chicken and have domestic violence.

t.delivered chinese food to a nigger family who was doing exactly that

Yeah the 1st 2/3rds are actually pretty decent but it goes completely downhill for the last 1/3rd

It was garbage. Only redeeming quality was Tim Heideckers cameo.

Just give the rights back to Marvel

it f4cking sucks dick

It really is.

>Has nigger and woman in it
Gee, I wonder why it flopped...

I don't even think the Trank cut would've been any better, because interviews from all the actors and producers say that Trank was a complete asshole on set who spent more time getting high and letting his dogs destroy equipment than actually filming a movie. Plus, I doubt the Fox executives were the ones who came up with "It's Clobberin' Time!" coming from Ben's older brother who beat him up as a kid.

It was dumb how they pulled the "see how progressive this casting is, racists!" card when casting Johnny, but didn't have the balls to make Sue black too.

It's fant4tistic

Which ones are odd to you?

Fantastic Four (2005) still holds up. Shame they fucked up the sequel and butchered Galactis.

What makes it even worse is how they left Sue out and had Reed bring high-school buddy Ben along because reasons in their "progressive" story.

God, there were so many dumb things going on in this movie.

The stories you hear about this movie, if nothing else, have been watered down.

The only character I liked in that movie was Johnny and Sue's dad. Sucked how nobody gave a shit about him when he died.

Say that again...

I kind of liked it but it went to shit towards the end.

Remember how the entire movie's plot is hinged on Doom's retarded speech about how scientists deserved to go to the moon first, even though Neil Armstrong was a scientist?

Is that Miles Teller?

>he made a tank disappear!

>Missing Pompeii

Pleb shit

>Is it really that bad?
It's pretty bad. Unfortunately even though it's a trainwreck its not fun to watch as a good bad movie. Its just shitty and boring full of characters no one would ever care about doing some dumb bullshit.

it wasnt that bad but it tried way too hard to be great and its just not the right subjective.

I loved seeing that smug Michael B Dindu get btfo
>you cucks will watch it anyway haha!!

Pathetic attempt

he looks like a less powerful john boyega

uuuuggggghhhh whypipo

>the best FF movie is the one that was never meant to be seen by the public eye

have a "reality" tone, a dark filter and is pure shit, if you are a DCuck you will love this turd too

>a n*gger

woah, watch that edge Sup Forums

>they'll see it anyway
Never forget

We are so far gone that Nu/tv/ finds nigger edgy

Why would they order Chinese food if they were frying chicken

Fuck off reddit nigger.

Will there ever be a director's cut showing the true movie he was rmtrying to make?