Movie ends with Kelly taking big sasquatch dick

>Movie ends with Kelly taking big sasquatch dick

What did Bobcat mean by this?

Is this footkino?

I didn't know Bobcat directed this. Now I'm going to watch it.

That ending depressed the ever living fuck out of me. Ruined the entire film for me. Fuck that movie, fuck Bobcat.

Why? The last 15 minutes are the best part of the whole movie.

why
I haven seen it so idk

bitch was a typical 30 year old cali slut when she turned the filmmaker down fuck what a cunt

still though loved the moive but this one is better

Yes. That tension was real. I was on the edge of my fucking seat. 15 or so of the best moments of terror in a movie I've ever experienced. That right there was award worthy stuff.
But the ending itself was so unnecessarily dark, so gut wrenching, and frankly disgusting with the implications as to what happens to the female lead ie: unceasing bigfoot rape and impregnation that I couldn't bear it. It didn't have to end like that, and resent Bobcat for ending it like that.
It's a good film, but for me personally, the very ending made me so unhappy that I wish I'd never seen it. I won't spoil it for you and you may feel differently. Watch it and decide for yourself.

That was why it was good though...

Pretty hot as well

Not all movies end happily user, they were warned many times to stay out of those fucking woods, but dumbass nu male cuck wanted MUH FOOTAGE.

It's a found footage movie. They always end with everyone dead or wishing they were.

I knew going in that it was a FF movie, that the protags would all but certainly die, but that fucking horrific worse-than-death fate of the female protag made me sick to my stomach. It's Bobcat's movie, it's his ending, that's fine. But for me personally it just soured the whole thing. Extraneous punishment to a character that was undeserving of it. I could say that about both of them, it was just so dark.
But that's my opinion.

Regarding "Exists," is it more than just a "dumb people go into the woods with a camera and die" sort of movie?

Last thing I'll add: I'll give credit to the fact that I was invested in the characters, that I wanted them to live and escape. That's good writing. But as I remember, the final scene is abruptly followed by the credits which have blaring rock music playing with them. It was like that final fucking horrific scene was being mocked. It reduces the effective horror of the film to LOL CAN U BELIVE HE GOT RIPPED APART AND SHE'S GONNA GET SUPER RAPED BY A BIGFOOT?! XD XD XD and that's a big part of why it fell flat for me.

I haven't seen it, but I've been annoyed by movies doing similar things with the uptempo rock music credits after an especially cruel horrific ending.

I'm like fuck you, I liked that character and okay they're dead, but that music does sound like it's mocking the audience for caring in a way.

Predator is the only movie that actually makes this work.

damn, user is really invested in this very lacklustre movie

Any other movies with women being raped/bred by monsters?

I can only get so erect.

This was pretty good, as far as found footage flicks go.

>Extraneous punishment to a character that was undeserving of it.
Gee, just like irl! Man up, pussy.

Not movie, but Berserk manga was written by someone clearly with a fetish for this. Too bad it went to shit and ain't never gonna be finished.

the newest Boggy Creek movie.

>entire movie is buncha teens go stay in a house out in the woods by the Boggy Creek
>bigfoot is steadily slaughtering the guys and abducting the women
>one almost gets away within about 20 feet from the main road
>surrounded by a buncha bigfeet with lust in their eyes

entire things on youtube