Okay faggots, next Fargo episode airs in less than 24 hours. What are your predictions?

Okay faggots, next Fargo episode airs in less than 24 hours. What are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5uotLnP2s
youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill, Marry, Fuck, Kill

kek, I agree
>inb4 some cuck says he'd marry MEW

Sy is kill

glad I didnt bother.

that MEW is quite possibly the shitest waifu anyone could get

this, Ray will kill Sy

REMINDER that women get quickly back on their feet after a break up, since they always are found interesting by some other betas, whereas men fall into sorrow.

I predict I will watch Archer instead.

Wrong.
The one left is almost always devastated.

wew, I thought it was over already
why can't live action shows go for as long as cartoons? I bet there isn't even a big gap between seasons.

>I bet there isn't even a big gap between seasons.

Yes other Barry. Yes there is.

How can watch one instead of the other when both are from FX? Are there 2 FXs in burgerland?

Why would you inb4 something thats already happened :^)

>REMINDER that women get quickly back on their feet after a break up, since they always are found interesting by some other betas, whereas men fall into sorrow.

>tfw my gf broke up with me and fits this bill pretty damn close
>tfw I fit this bill of sorrow too
>been 8 months now

it doesn't make any fucking sense either. this bitch was depressed for 2 fucking years, constantly talked about killing herself, cut herself, literally begged me to beat her, tried to cut me off from my best friend, and caused me enough stress and doubt to last a life time.

and yet I can't get over her. I see her on Facebook smiling after going on a vacation to the grand canyon and I'm just like shit I wish I was there with her.

Do you mean no gap quality wise or time wise? Youre wrong on both accounts. Archer has more bad seasons than goods at this point.

>still being friends on facebook after a break up
>keeping any contact with an Ex

Holy shit dude thats pathetic. Remove her from your life and it will go away.

>Remove her from your life and it will go away.
Did that, eleven years on I'm still stuck

/sips beer

>Remove her from your life and it will go away.
>implying I don't have her blocked and haven't communicated with her in months

I'm trying. I dated this chick for 2 years and planned on marrying her. it's hard to cut that off especially when I have no friends in this city.

Kill, Fuck, Divorce, Black Male Thang

Riley khs

I mean time wise.

You just said youre looking at her FB pictures of her at the grand canyon. Which is it?
Youre mentally ill and its not the woman anymore.

Alright lads, I'll take far left, taking one for the team

wrench when?

I'm as autistic as the next guy but this pic is pretty unsettling.

THICC

>You just said youre looking at her FB pictures of her at the grand canyon. Which is it?

she went to the grand canyon a couple months back. after I saw that I blocked her. I had unfriended her a while back but I still had an intermediary friend so it got on my feed.

>it's a dumb chief prevents the empowered smart wymen officer from solving a case episode

What's the black chick holding?

Cough medicine?

Come on man. Thats fuckn impossible. Seek help

Post your face when you realize that Mew made Riley take this picture.

Nah I'm good, got a great job, just don't want that pain again

>going long

i mean archer's gone for 'long' but it should have ended before season 5 if it was going to get so fucking garbage

Be strong brosep. You need to move on. You can love her forever if you want but live your life. Go out and meet new people.

I hope it involves little to no screen time of the cop. she's boring.

pleb
she's the best girl

>robot is called minsky
>like the creator of the useless box
>he shuts himself down like the useless box

which (paid) streaming service is this show on? i don't torrent nor stream off shitty pirate sites

>Go out and meet new people.

I need to learn how to seal the deal on meeting people like getting phone numbers. at college I just chilled with the friends I made at dorms. Now that I work I just hike and shoot on weekends and have lost the basic understanding of making friends in a new city.

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5uotLnP2s

>i don't torrent nor stream off shitty pirate sites

I watch it on FX's page.
If it says "your preview is over" or whatever, clean your cookies/cache data/etc.

so was the drink pee scene a hat-tip to the cucks on Sup Forums?
some fan-service to Sup Forums I suspect.

I don't understand the appeal of this show

Then it's not the show for you.

can't believe mew ass hasn't been posted yet

Sup Forums has truly gone downhill

Who cares about MEW ass, that's so irrelevant at this point. Punished MEW is what's in.

She's going to survive isn't she, she'll be able to get away with vengeance despite furthering the divide between her fiance and his brother.

As I said earlier ITT, I think Ray will kill Sy. Or try and fuck up miserably in the process since this is Fargo.

THICC, Marry, Fuck, Kill

Kill, marry and fuck, Mary, kill

I mean she's going to take down one/two of the muscle bros.
I'm thinking Ray dies tonight/wednesday, he might take out Sy but his luck continues and he'll be killed in retaliation. It would play into the punished MEW storyline anyhow, she seems to have actually fallen in love with a loser when going after the stamps despite being alone.

lol she's weak, she won't take out anybody
she couldn't even throw the A/C ffs

Doesn't take strength to kill someone, there's plenty of avenues.

those thighs unnnnffffff

Gloria's technological ineptitude will lead her to make herself a target for Varga just like Irv when the Chief has the computers installed. Screencap this post.

fuccccc

You sound like a young guy (not an insult). How old are you, user?

i lol'd on Alien Covenent when David/Walter said to the girl:: "I can help"

It's like they forgot to add jokes this season

there are dozens of boards for that, dear puberting teenager

this was cringy as fuck

its like some art students final thesis, same with the fucking animal/music theme

OOOH SO CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL

Reverse the fuck and marry and you're good.

Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,Fuck

are we not gonna talk about how thicc the one on the left is

I wanna lick her puffy pusy

>fucking either of the people on the ends
*vomits*

It was water. Watch it again.

far left has a decade of tweets stored in those thighs

t. pleb

left is a bbw, she's probably fun

Fuck, kill, marry, kill

that i will fall asleep again

I've been there user. Still feel pretty shitty about it sometimes but you gotta delete her off your Facebook at least damn. Better off deleting Facebook altogether fag

youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
does this count?

Goes through me the way because they're doing the minnesota accent they all look like they're about to laugh every time they speak in the show. I don't live there but it's like they're taking the role thinking hahahahah it'll be funny doing that meme accent.
I didn't sign up for that crap.

It'll end by brothers swapping identities.

Stop shilling your fucking embarrassing Youtube channel you fucking mong. Nobody likes you.