>volcano mission batman
>deep sea adventure batman
GIVE ME VANILLA BATMAN

how come kids never play out anymore?

any biker shark man in

anime

brit is literally just Sup Forums for grownups

/brit/ threads go at 15 minutes now

Feel like most people here are depressed adults who had decent childhoods so are happier talking about shit from twenty years ago instead of whatever is going on in their lives now

pretty sure piccolo was a nigger stereotype

Any joecartoon or stickdeath lads in?

technology and fidget spinners my friend

any 90's kid want to pog my neghole?

loved going to my grandmother's garden to have a big BBQ and jump on the trampoline
loved going to my uncle's garden to have a massive bonfire and play with big sticks pretending they were swords with my dad
loved walking in the woods and climbing up trees with mates
loved jumping from speedboat to speedboat pretending I was a pirate boarding ships when my dad's rich mate took is out on the open bay

anyone else /rural/ childhood?

eventually we'll probably have our own board.

british bulldog
*gets sent home*

what's your excuse /brit/

henry are you kensington or hampstead
really confuse now

But Piccolo actually was someones father figure, gokus the nigger

there was technology when i was a kid and we still played out

>bashing out a cheeky wank to those channels and then switching between nickelodeon and cartoon network so your parents couldnt press the previous channel button on the remote

i remember trying to wank with his arms and it really, really hurt.

this really hurts me. please stop. it's all gone now

I remember my mum rented Majora's Mask for me one night as a treat but because it saved to the cartridge I wouldn't let her take it back to the shop until I completed it. Ended up renting it for about 2 months. They wouldn't let her buy the copy.

everything was a lot simpler as a kid

i literally never thought more than 1 week ahead
i used to act up in school and have a great time with all my mates, never gave a fuck about long-term consequences. now i mess up one assignment and spend a week angsting about how this might affect my career in 10 years time

been told by numerous investors, economic advisors and so on to not invest in it because i'd lose all my money. or at the very least invest low to potentially equate risk
i think i've made the right decision

*Krillin dies for the 100th time this season*

the impending crash that's my excuse

kensington

spent a good chunk of my life animating stick figures and visiting sticksuicide, stickdeath, newgrounds, SFDT, albinoblacksheep, maxanim

miss the ol' MSN Messenger lads

the current trend is unironically unsustainable so im not going near it

remember all the family around the TV when I came back from school on 9/11. didnt really care so went upstairs and tried to finally beat crash 2

hated school
always got into trouble for shit I didn't do, and by protesting I'd just get into more trouble

Spent so much time climbing and building bases in a pine tree forest on our property.

Had way more upper body strength than the rest of the kids in my class because of it

jumping from sofa to chair pretending the floor was lava with your cousins

>institutional money just beginning to be pumped in
>i-i-it'll crash

once 401ks start using it as a hedge against inflation and governmental / financial instability it's going to go nuts

who's the hampstead user then

political prisoner

>all the places I'd play with friends are now housing estates
fucking sambos stomping on my memories

same. looking back at some of the teachers, i genuinely beleive they must be mentally unstable people. remember this one teacher who often deliberatly made kids cry in his office. everyone had one of these types. imagine being a fully grown man making a child miserable

me and my friends used to play army in the wheat field behind our houses. if you pull up the wheat it comes up with a clump of dirt attatched to the bottom and we'd lay down in the wheat and throw them over at each other as if they were mortars.
i remember once me and my friend made these vietcong-esque tunnels through the wheat and we'd sneak around behind the enemy teams and ambush them

>the split-screen gaming sessions with your mates round the house during the holidays
>the times playing out in the park and going to the seafront to piss about
>the long summer days and 7-week holidays that stretched on forever
>the smell of grandma's house and the taste of her cheese scones
>the fun family trips we would have on nice days
>the evenings of watching episodes of the simpsons and top gear with my older brother
>the days me and my mate would cycle along the sand dune on warm summer evenings

and it is all gone. all i am now is a bitter, jaded wagecuck. the magic of life has dissipated.

anyone play split screen freedom fighters? that was the bomb

that's david

Imagine being born from 2000 onwards. Utterly miserable no wonder there are so many trannies now

my childhood was VHS tapes and runescape

digging a massive hole in the sand at the beach with your dad and jumping in

unironically one of my mates was born in 2000 and he's a pretty cool guy

miss playing co-op games with my brother :(

Uh oh dad's drunk again

nowt wrong with a bit of crossdressing

wish poocoin would just hurry up and crash already

I hated how controlled I was in sixth form. Can anyone relate to this?
My work was very sloppy because I thought all the teacher's were cunts (and tbf I couldn't be arsed because of it), they'd continuously lecture me on how much more smarter they were because they had degrees and I didn't and that they didn't care if I did bad at the end of the day.
Not to mention, getting into trouble for not revising constantly in my free's and fucking about in our social area, as well as pointing out when there teacher was shit and being a cheeky puerile cunt, which tbf could have easily been avoided if they showed me a little respect. Cunts.
All in all, my sixth form experience was the worst 2 years of my life, it probably would have been better in a grammar school or something but I grew up in a really poor Northern area.
Not to mention, the teacher's would be really sexist to the males, constantly praising the female students and always punshing the male ones.
Alas, University has been much better.

>that magic of going to blockbusters on a warm summers friday evening after school with your friends to rent out a PS1 game and maybe even a horror film

you played with the unplugged controller didn't you?

Me and my sister used to play the shit out of this game. Then my other drug addict sister stole it and sold it

any /gamecube/ man in here?

:(

no wonder the neoliberals of the 90s pushed the "end of history" meme. The 90s-early 00s were unironically the pinnacle of comfort. Best time to have been a child, or to have started a family.

Why did it go so fast?

Final Fantasy X all summer long during summer holidays 2003 losing countless times to seymour not realising how underlveled you are

going to bed VERY depressed now
thanks lads

you're all reminiscing about childhood because your adulthood is garbage aren't you

>renting things
Alri povvo

for me sixth form was an embarrassing waste of time

I can relate, my teachers were such stupid spastics. They were that desperate for teachers they had to take on an Open University graduate (lol) and she was clueless

>tfw im the drug addict older sibling
your older sister loves you and felt extremely guilty about stealing that game

yeah but basically only used it for mario sunshine and zelda wind waker

Go back to r9k you fucking worms, jesus

can relate to every word
exact experience

also had one teacher who was very very very very odd, he wasnt an old nonce but he was like half autistic or something, I can only describe it as something from this film
still confuses me to this day

This game was just endlessly restarting challenge missions over and over just to unlock some silly characters. Don't think I can go back and finish the job but I'm happy I got most of the unlocks.

I absolutely loved sixth form
people were there to learn, so everyone was very mature and the tutors would teach us like real human beings

mind you I went to a sixth form that wasn't tied to a secondary so that's probably why

I firmly beleive society is actually worse off now than we were 20 years ago. Which is something that hasnt happened for centuries. we've gone backwards. Now everyone is jaded, angry, protests, we're poorer, theres no fcking houses, all the jobs are shit or taken by immigrants, swamped by browns, it's hell.

every week i would go to my grandpas house at 4pm after school

there was a set routine.
id go to his house, say hi to Granny and Grandpa, play with The Armoury (he called the cupboard of toys that because mum and dad banned toy guns from the house so his cupboard was full of them), read the cartoon page of the Daily Mail, chat to Granny for a bit

then after a while Grandpa would notice i wanted to go on the computer and say "Well, do you think it might time for you to retire...?" and i would go to the other room and play/watch Newgrounds for about an hour. sometimes id call Grandpa in if i saw a flash animation i thought was Deep and Beautiful.

then every week Granny would make the same exact meal for me: a huge portion of spaghetti, peas and sweetcorn with ketchup and Sainsburys lemonade mixed with orange juice, a cocktail i called a Royale because my grandpa was called Roy

then we would play Scrabble and Granny always won

eventually me and Grandpa would get the 23 bus to the swimming centre and i would have a swimming lesson with a Slovenian trainer called Machek

Grandpa would take me back and i would watch Popeye with him in the living room
then at 8:30pm he would walk me back home, and we would pop back into the newsagent for a sweet. i dont remember my favourite kind, but i remember once i tried strawberry chewing gum and Grandpa said he was surprised i didnt buy my favourite

then hed take me home and i would do my homework and go to bed

>tfw Grandpa died of cancer in 2014, Granny died of old age in 2016, the house got turned into luxury flats, the swimming pool is a school now and the newsagent shut down

brits are cowards

addicts dont love anything except their drug
if they did they'd get clean

holy fuck this shit is N A S T Y

my childhood was wierd it was super comfy since my mum didn't need to work and i got whatever i wanted but my father was a rich alcoholic who was either at work or drunk. he would buy me whatever i wanted or give me however much money i wanted and pretended that was a serious father son relationship

spent most of my year 13 free periods at various fast food joints

it's literally better than arguing about politics for the ten millionth time.

these past 3 /brit/ threads make up for several months of shitty /brit/ threads

love my big bro

wish he would come home some time

fuck im crying

>that old suspect nonce teacher that tried desperately hard to befriend the nerdy cute girl in physics
I was tied to a secondary, not a single grain of revision could be done because of the puerile children in year 9, 10 and 11. It was dire.

i blast through £350 worth of cocaine every single weekend and have done for a year and i've never stolen anything

you're eating it wrong

my mum would always accuse me of doing drugs or smoking (in my bedroom, when I was 9)
it didn't click until much later that SHE was the mental one

Is he ded?

*takes antidepressants*

i'm saving all my tears for sunday evening

I remember going down the local bush track & doing jumps on my bike. Used to take a shovel & build them also. Back when I actually went outside.

:(

a friend lent me nfs underground 2 on it once
there was "in my head" by the queens of the stone age in the soundtrack, blew my mind forever

end of history wasnt a meme after all. the world is worse off than it was 20 years ago.

toil approaches