South Park

>2008
>haha whatever, it doesn't matter who wins the election it literally means nothing

>2016
>REEEEEEEEEEEE IF DRUMPF WINS THE COUNTRY IS FUCKING DOOMED, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!?!?!

How did South Park get so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yuLq9b36ye4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PC is very attractive to insecure people, it gives them a sense of importance (oh i am so tolerant and compassionate)

I think they're libertarians or some stupid shit and their hatred for roads blinded them

>How did South Park get so cucked?

Trey and Matt don't give a fuck any more they have moved on to better things.

Nah South Park is based

Drumpf supporters can't handle the truth

Trey literally got cucked.

You do know garrison is literally Trump right?

South Park makes fun of everyone.

Cuckada

Matt and Trey are huge degenerates
None of their relationships ever last unless its with other degenerates

>2008
>South Park takes shots at everyone

>2016
>South Park still takes shots at everyone

If you can't handle a little lighthearted mockery, I'm just gonna hafta fuck you ta death.

Because none of the presidential candidates in recent history were as ridiculous and inexperienced as Trump.

Hard to say. The series of episodes with PC Principal and the intelligent ads was pretty redpilled.

I guess the shekels they'd get from jumping on the "le drumpf" circlejerk was just too much to pass up

andrew jackson was and he was nice economically

He has an actual daughter with her though.

I loved Garrison becoming Trump with Bruce Jenner as his sidekick

>Buckle up buckaroooo~

Why is he wearing pajamas?

>the jokes are only fun when it's not directed at me!

No its only funny when it makes fun of things I don't like

they're on to us, delete your post

The trump episode was before it became evident (to most people) that Trump was actually a serious candidate.

>Making fun of PC culture?
based as fuck lads
>Making fun of simpleton ego maniac Drumpf
C-Cuck!?!!!!!1

Fuck off, if 200 and 201 taught us anything it's that they're based, making fun of Trump doesn't mean they're cucked.

South Park is dead m8s. It died years ago. Let it rest in peace

youtu.be/yuLq9b36ye4

lmao, I had no idea. He was married to a Japanese qt last I knew and now he's literally a "my wife's son" cuck. Un-fucking-believable.

They made equal fun of Obama supporters in '08. Don't you remember the "Change" episode?

All their time and energy went into the book of Mormon and thats around the time South Park stopped being good.

The best episode was the chilly one

South Park was never good

Scott Tennerman Must Die

I think that is supposed to b justins

That whole season was about making fun of PC people, you oversensitive shithead.

They make fun of everyone. Don't enjoy or dish out the bantz if you can't handle them aimed at yoself, fool.

>not knowing Canadian Trump is portraying Ted Cruz and Garrison is playing as the Trump role
Typical alt-right, only seeing what's on the outside and making up mind. Not taking even a minute to think about the context of what is being seen. God damn shame, lad.

What? You missed the point of those episodes enitrely.

Mr. Garrison is the South Park equivalent of Trump, no the Canadian. Here's the thing, Mr. Garrison was turned into a characature who was going to Fuck all the Canadians to Death. Laughable, right? But it worked. He was right.

Dude, it's South Park.

This episode was kinda lame since it's hard to argue against a Trump presidency.

Can't you see it that way? It wasn't very funny.

And then this shit. Classic hidden meaning that even I missed.

Brilliant

why does this millionaire not get his pants tailored?

Na, they take a shit on everyone. Make a thread when it becomes one sided.

They're top degenerates. All that time and money spent just to mock a religion that has done nothing but good to the world.

All richfags are libertarian unless they can use government intervention for personal gain.

You're missing the point, if you saw the first Obama episode they were neutral about it and the entire episode was how the election meant nothing regardless of who won. They've done episodes in the past about how blaze they are about US presidential elections.

But here they went full blown ass rage to the max to the point they projected their ass rage onto Trump by having him raped to death. It was cringe and undermined everything they've been saying for years about how the US presidency doesn't mean anything.

meme episode, best is butt out or krazy kripples or satans' birthday party

it was a commentary on the media going after him like crazy

hell, i bet they were hoping the media would fuck up and mention the episode in some capacity

Still raising his wife's negro son.

See And rewatch it with me.

This is gonna be good.

>You're missing the point

That's you senpai

I don't recall South Park taking shots at Hillary or Bernie last season when they had the Trump stand-in literally raped to death.

The entire rest of the fucking season was about how retarded PC culture is.
How did Sup Forums get so retarded?

Because the other elections truly didnt matter.

Whereas Trump winning would be an absolute disaster in every way.

Money.

Kind of like how Kanye West didn't realize that he was Eric Cartman in the Kanye episode.

You assblasted faggot. They didnt have trump (garrison) raped to death. He raped everything to death, uncucked south park from the PC bullshit, and made America great again.

Dont be a fucking tard.

Sorry, m8. I was biased going in so I didn't catch the fact that Garrison was the real Trump.

No one is above parker and stone, they make fun of everyone (even those that they actually like)

I like how they had Caitlyn Jenner and Trump(Garrison) teaming up because of how absurd such a pairing would seem(D...Drumpf hates the gays, guize!)

But then in real life Jenner uses Trump bathrooms and throws her support behind him in real life. KEK

This season was pretty redpilled though desu senpai. PC principal was genius and the gentrification plotline was on point. I seriously have no idea how they maintain a good read on the pulse of American culture, the older and (more presumably) out of touch they get.

Who gives a fuck at that point asong ad the money keeps rolling in.

>The entire rest of the fucking season was about how retarded PC culture is.
true, but how about the ending where pc principal says in his speech that PC is the way to go?

yeah, but that's how cucked they are.

They hate PC culture but still despise Trump even more.

you have to remember, last time SP was on was the very early primary season. It was still half a year before trump secured the nomination and 9 months before he was officially nominated

I don't think matt or trey expected trump to last this long, let alone become the nominee

They've written themselves into a corner now, are they going to allow for president garrison or will they write in a real trump to take his place?

>Implying SP was anti-Trump

Only normie retards actually thought this.

Because unlike John McCain and Obama who were just textbook politicians Trump could legitimately cause massive civil war in the US and WW3 elsewhere when he decides to nuke the middle east on a whim
There is a very high chance electing Trump could result in the extinction of mankind.

That. Trump (Garrison) was loud and crazy, but in the end he was right and him (and the guns) saved everyone.

South Park has always been cucked, just a couple of failed animators that made lack of talent a style. Their origin story is too similar to Seth Mcfarlane.

I have a feeling they'll do the trump nazi WW3 thing.

But somehow paint garrison as the good guy.

Bro, they made fun of all political sides in Season 19 - including Libertarians. Calm down you bias baby.

Yeah I don't understand the trouble retarded pleb tier minds have with grasping subtle nuances.

Your interpretation of the episode to somehow not be anti-Trump doesn't mean anything you delusional goofs

How the fuck did you possibly miss it? Caitlin brucelee jenner has been supporting Trump. Caitlin Jenner is in the show supporting Garrison. Jenner is running over people left and right, like she (complying with Canadian law, not going to jail over a shitpost) did in real life. Garrison made a MAGA type hat. Garrison literally fucked Canadian Donald Trump to death.

Nothing was hidden. They put a blonde wig on a Canadian cut head so the dumbest people in the fucking world would not be able to look past that and see the meaning. This is why the left has not attacked it at all.

they loved obama and now they hate trump

they lean libertarian

but one of them is jewish - he is not a marxist jew - but on the libertarian side - but tribe comes first - you can bet that he hates trump. they are very much pro-immigration - in line with the jewish drive in the west

South Park takes shots at everyone. Seth McFarlane is "DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE SO DUMB XDDDDDD".

>Makes fun of PC
>Makes fun of Trump

Pick one

>her
Stunning and brave.

The Canadians did flee from Canada Trump though. They won't go easy on either side in the upcoming season, that's for sure.

>(complying with Canadian law, not going to jail over a shitpost)

top kek, Canada

South Park is simply out of ideas, In the early seasons the episodes had their own plot and political commentary was an afterthought.

Like Cartman's mom being a whore, Garrison being closet homo or chef cucking people. It was there, and it provided filler humor but it wasn't the main plot of the episodes.
The plots tended to be things like Cartman getting abducted by aliens or The Cure fighting Mecha Barbara Streisand. Just silly bullshit, but very entertaining, original, and funny.

Now that they have no fresh ideas, South Park has had to put the politically commentary in the forefront but it lacks the subtly of King of the Hill which is what made KoTH a masterful show.
South Park became just an extremely vulgar politically charged show that isn't really funny or fresh anymore.

That's because in previous elections, both candidates were basically the same.

Trump meanwhile, is a dictator in waiting, pretty much the last thing two Libertarians want in power.

This. The Trumpfags have such thin skins, they split their ass open every time they bend over to pick up fallen Dorito crumbs.

I say this as a Trump supporter, but I don't choke on his cock like all the redditfaggots who migrated to this board.

It is funny, but it is not. If i go out of my way to call a person who identifies as a she a he, I could catch a charge. Still not as bad as the stray bullet you might catch from one of the dozens of kidnapping you pass on your way to work every day.

This. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce their support for Trump in an episode just to piss people off.

Its worth remembering that one of the 08 episodes (brittanys new look i think) had hillary clinton say "spear chuckers" i think in reference to black people, and it shows bill clinton in sex therapy later learning how not to get caught.

just more parody, nothing to see here

Holy fuck, CTR in full force

Its basic literary theory

Read Aristotle's Poetics and educate yourself.

This, so much this

That kid looks like he is thinking "i'm about to have a daughter and and sister at the same time and i'll just say that it ain't mine".

>tfw you always hated south park

Thanks for correcting the record.

Trey is a crypto-Mormon. I'm sure of it.

This.

If you watched any of the rest of the season, OP, you would have realized that was the only episode the right got shit on.

Every other episode was making fun of SJWs and PC culture, with a little bit of poking fun at all the neighborhood gentrification bullshit going on here in Denver (Im calling it Lower Downtown, LoDo is a fuckig gay name)

Do you know what cuck means? You meme spouting faggots need to stop using this in the wrong context.

Isis as ninjas was funny.

"Is it problematic that one of our members is a jew?"

Isis leader:".....extremely."

Checks flag, who cares faggot.

>whatching southpark when you are over 18

thats cringy bro

Tell us of it's meaning. Your expirience still being cucked by the British will shed light that us leafs and burgers simply don't feel or know.

His wife is mildly attractive, although
>Raising his wife's son
>Ill fitting suit

>Trump meanwhile, is a dictator in waiting

How.

Explain it to me without resorting to comparing him to Hitler.

South Park is pretty based hu? Fuck you then.

They went from edgy but hilarious shit to a bunch of preachy episodes with dumb morals