twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hentai edition

Gay edition

Just Monika

babestation

anime

>misusing a word from the field of cryptography
neck yourselves

the french teacher tried to kill himself on a training day don't care all his students thought french was shit wish he did it

why do they let nutcases be primary school teachers

need a bf lads

Anime is shite
Yes I'm aware this is an Anime site

literally the funniest post this year

anime

>I cry and scream in front of children lol!

You shouldn't even be in the profession if this is your mentality.

most teachers are turbolefties

its usually difficult to tell at first

thejournal.co.uk/news/north-east-news/teacher-sends-note-bosses-before-5850818
this u? lol

loved the fat english teacher I had
wanted to shag her
loved the fat-arsed geography teacher I had
wanted to shag her too

mmmm

Do you love Japan

there was an English teacher at my secondary who was a hardout smackhead in the 90s
apparently he was quite open about it with older students

>animeNEETs on /brit/

unironically did a wank in class while everyone else was writing when I was about 10

My Spanish teacher was a bit of a weirdo. I think he might've been a virgin, had terrible social skills and confidence plus you could always catch him perving on the girls when he thought no one was looking. Also everyone ignored him or took the piss but I was nice so one time he sat next to me and basically cried on my shoulder, he left halfway through our final year. Good lad though. Me and the pal would piss ourselves laughing making up stories about him and imitating him to each other. Standard banter. Very comfy days those were.

looking back, I feel so angry at the way I was treated in school when I was 8-13 years old

don't know how to work out this anger
I wonder if sending my teachers hateful letters would help or if it would just upset them

Know some people from uni who went on to be teachers. They literally wank to this scene:

youtu.be/stLcKU9Mp9Q

Ironically who went into teaching weren't the cleverest people and the girls tended to be slags.

anime?

Going to save this post, store it on a hard drive and let it sit so that in the next thousand years people can discover this piece of work and appreciate it on an elevated metaphysical level

this is a meme and shitposting website

anime addicts are a dying minority stuck in containment boards

went to a non-white school and really enjoyed it. there wasn't any bullying

of course it was like a zoo but that made it fun

>Are you seriously this autistic you think teachers are so emotionally attached to their school they cry when students inevitably grow up?

lol are you trolling or are you just absolutely retarded? considering the fact they DO do this started the whole discussion..

had a teacher who was a proper fascist/nationalist and was a complete fedora

of course he thought irish and had toy model soldiers and some fascist hungarian coat in his room

Modi is basically the same thing as Trump though

the anime watching population grows every day

*bong rip*

>NEET
Nice try retard

fucking hell this still makes me laugh

like white people?

anime

Wanna play Mario Kart?

a lot of them are good lads. but i was arguing with david in the previous thread about this, if you're really that socially insecure and completely unable to control your emotions you cry or fly off the handle in front of 11 year old children, you probably shouldnt be teaching

What's your favourite Christmas carol lads?

Greater London

you're failing to account for the number of anime addicted neets who take their own worthless lives each day

this continued mistreatment of azusa will not stand

I grew out of Modi
And anime

salil al sawarim

most dont. and the discussion being, how that teacher should not have done that. you're defending it because 1. you are the davidposter and 2. you were probably privately educated in some home counties little village of 200 people so everyone was their own brother or something

suspicious minds

nonces are vile and disgusting

the only thing more disgusting is a gay nonce

azunyan is the shittest k-on

Most black people are obviously awful but some are fine
Whooped this nigger's ass in some autistic paper basketball thing one time in a boring class, then told him to suck my cacausian cock after. We both had a laugh

should've gone to bed hours ago since I'm seeing the gf for the first time in weeks early tomorrow morning

got distracted by the nostalgiaposting though

night lads

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9TNMtT26k

>random numbers are vile and disgusting
?

I remember when all of us in our sixth form went to the local pub for a gathering and I pulled a lass that night just by having everyone creased writing an email to one of our spastic English teachers that was a cunt.
The email read something like:
>"Dear Mr. X,

I honestly want you to know that everyone thought you were a weird cunt for marrying one of your former students, I hated your lessons and I hated you, truly a specimen".

Yours truly,
Z."
I'd push you all to do the same if you ever had a meeting like this. Good laughs were had that night

WILL YOU KIDS SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE BECAUSE THIS IS REEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION I AM TELLING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *red face*
*slams hands on desk*

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH THIS IS DRIVING ME MAAAADDDDD!!!!!

great teaching there david

in my school at the end of term we would have a party where we would watch a film and eat snacks for 90 minutes on the last day of school

the class neighbouring ours had acted up in some way the day before and as punishment their teacher, Mr Reynard, had cancelled their party. He said that instead they had to sit there in silence and do quiet reading for the 90 minutes.

So while we were having our party, they were doing that. At one point Mr Reynard left them to go do some paperwork thing and, hearing all the fun we were having, they all came and joined our party.

Miss Amaslidis, our teacher, said they were welcome to come and we were having lots of fun. After about 10 minutes Mr Reynard opened the door so hard it slammed against the wall and SCREAMED at the very top of his voice for his class to get back THIS MOMENT. It was one of the most shocking and intensely frightening experiences of my life and I wasn't even in his class.

Looking back he was probably so angry because he was terrified for a second he had lost his class and was going to be fired because of it (leaving kids unsupervised is a big no-no I assume).

But still. Horrible person.

youtu.be/bnczB6LXkqE

she deserves it
she's worst k-on

we should arrest all teachers to be honest

i had a teacher who push a cart with a box of rocks in it and every now and then she'd try looking for the rock that was talking to her.

hello victims
brit is a normie general, i just got home from a night out with the lads
this is why i dont regret bullying. everything i did to that lad i did to my mates but 10 times worse.

did my mate cry when we left a slice of bacon in his maths book over the easter break?
no, he laughed, took it out of his book and put it down my shirt

did my mate cry when we filled up a bin in the shower and dunked it on him when he was getting changed after PE?
no, he picked up the bin and threw it at me

its just banter, if you got bullied it's because you were a fucking gayboy. stick your self righteousness up your arses you little gimps

it was off my mates sandwiches, he never used to eat them.

lol emotinally unstable for shedding a calm tear as the kids leave after 5 years. "unable to control emotions and flying off the handle". imagine being this fucking stupid. you're fucking laughable.

I dont think she ever found the rock

I regularly watch shows with subtitles on and occasionally watch cartoons like BoJack and Rick and Morty, but the idea of watching subbed anime is just so foreign to me.

Anime can be this lewd!

youtu.be/yZm2NsZnJHE

My teacher once told the unpopular kid "Look Ben, this is why you have no friends and everybody hates you" after he said that hockey was for "girls who cant do real sports".

At the time we all thought this was hilarious and loved her for it, but looking back it was a bit fucked up for a teacher to say that to a 9 year old, no matter how annoying he was

to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand American English.

shes genuinely caring and selfless, she just wishes her senpais (specifically ritsu and yui) were more organised so that she could learn from them. season 2 episode 5 is a good example of that, as is the catsitting episode.

alri dave. more disney movie bulshit you sound like a fucking homo. i'll be adding all this to my screenshots for tomorrow, you're so easily identifiable.

>everybody has a christian/jewish name
>banks all practice usury
>culture is based on christian/judaism with a dash of WE WUZ ROMANS
>every western country supports israel
why do people get angry at the term 'judeo-christian' again?

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-I-HUSCkg
superior version

Nah I wasn't a victim I just thought it was ironic, and quite frankly this retort shows you yourself can't handle the banter and only hold the insecurities that a stereotypical bully has

Exactly. Why the fuck are you telling a 9 year old everyone hates him? Why sort of mind thinks this is okay?

new zealand was a mistake

I was never bullied, but what you did was a bit silly and immature.
I bet you like to think you're this big psychopath type figure, and I bet you had a tough life at home or at the very least parents never told you that they loved you.
Terrible, terrible man. What you did wasn't even funny as a bully story, no wit, no plot twist, nothing.

hlo..

most don't indeed so you're saying i'm wrong for thinking teachers cry.... when the fact some do started the discussion? if the discussion is that they shouldn't do that, why did you post

>>Are you seriously this autistic you think teachers are so emotionally attached to their school they cry when students inevitably grow up?

supposedly denying it takes place at all?

takes one to know one

I'm a Ben and I can't remember saying this?

lol a teacher you've known for 5 years sheds a tear as you leave school for the final time. STOP YOUR DISNEY BULLSHIT! YOU SHOULD BE PROFESSIONAL! IT'S DISNEY!

Had a teacher in primary school that was addicted to Coca Cola, she drank it in class sometimes also. She used to have cartons of it stored in the classroom store room.

We should have pagan names unironically

All of this. Bullying is a natural occurrance when in an uncontrolled social competitive environment a social heirarchy is formed, it's formed based on personality, character, looks and charisma.

The bullies were charismatic, leaders and sociable. That's why they were in groups. The victims were freaks, and were fun of for it. And rightfully so.

None of our teachers cried at our leavers, must have thought we were a bunch of twats tbqh

hlerl

You know whats weird?

Im in the infantry, your frontline should anything kick off, and i spend most my free time watching anime. Infact i know of quite a few other lads who do the same, anime is surprisingly popular amongst infantrymen, mainly mainstream shiet like one punch man and bleach but still how does it make you feel knowing that part of the potential first line of defence of your nation are weebs? Im gen curious to see how you lads feel about that.

Greater London

you are mentally ill get help

Might do a cheeky sleep lads

The conversation has since developed from 30 minutes ago lad. We're now discussing the emotional instability of some teachers.

giz us a (you) kind sirs, felt my thread deserves more than it got.

shut the fuck up

i had a diabetic teacher that kept drinking diet coke
i'd've thought she'd stop considering it was a medical class and there's no way she hasn't read about how diet soda causes diabetes