Atlanta to repeal racist laws

Atlanta is set to cave into BLM demands that "racist" laws that blacks frequently break be repealed. Ordinance 16-O-1413 introduced by city council member Kwanza Hall (yes, that's his real name), would make a long list of current city laws null and void. These include:

ARTICLE I. - IN GENERAL
• Sec. 106-1. - Loitering around railroad tracks or shops; swinging onto trains.
• Sec. 106-2. - Solicitation of defense of prisoners or legal business.
• Sec. 106-3. - Gathering near detention facility, jail or courthouse; furnishing items to incarcerated persons.
• Sec. 106-4. - Impersonating or wearing uniform of police officer.
• Sec. 106-5. - Furnishing identification containing reference to age.
• Sec. 106-6. - Registering under assumed name.
• Sec. 106-7. - Passenger stations.
• Sec. 106-9. - Smoking in certain areas within city buildings and facilities.
• Sec. 106-10. - Distribution of free tobacco products in public places prohibited.
• Sec. 106-11. - Use of drinking water reservoir prohibited.
• Sec. 106-12. - Urban camping and improper use of public places.

ARTICLE II. - OFFENSES AGAINST PROPERTY RIGHTS
• Sec. 106-51. - Theft by shoplifting.
• Sec. 106-53. - Destruction of property.
• Sec. 106-54. - Defacing buildings.
• Sec. 106-55. - Injuring or interfering with public service property.
• Sec. 106-56. - Unauthorized persons entering vacant buildings.
• Sec. 106-57. - Unauthorized interference or attempted interference with parked vehicles.
• Sec. 106-58. - Transportation passes and nontransferable tickets.
• Sec. 106-59. - Resale of entertainment tickets restricted.

(continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantacityga.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?ID=10078
youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM
youtube.com/watch?v=kJSZ3QkTNuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARTICLE III. - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER
• Sec. 106-81. - Disorderly conduct.
• Sec. 106-82. - Unauthorized persons entering school buildings.
• Sec. 106-83. - Unauthorized persons not to remain in school buildings when requested to leave.
• Sec. 106-84. - Creating a disturbance at schools.
• Sec. 106-85. - Monetary solicitation.
• Sec. 106-86. - Reserved.
• Sec. 106-87. - Treasure hunts.
• Sec. 106-88. - Moving household goods at night.
• Sec. 106-89. - Residential picketing.
• Sec. 106-90. - False representations to police or any city department.

ARTICLE IV.- OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC MORALS
DIVISION 1. - GENERALLY
• Sec. 106-126. - House of ill fame.
• Sec. 106-127. - Solicitation for an illicit sexual act.
• Sec. 106-128. - Criminal impersonation.
• Sec. 106-129. - Indecency.
• Sec. 106-130. - Defecating or urinating on public property or in areas.
• Sec. 106-131. - Spitting.
• Sec. 106-132. - Hazing.
DIVISION 2. - GAMBLING AND RELATED OFFENSES
• Sec. 106-151. - Playing or betting at game of chance in public place.
• Sec. 106-152. - Maintenance of place for betting on races.
• Sec. 106-153. - Pinball and other coin-operated machines.
• Sec. 106-154. - Use of wheel or other device.
• Sec. 106-155. - Turf exchanges and pool selling.
• Sec. 106-156. - Buying or selling pools or making or taking books on horse races.
• Sec. 106-157. - Giving or taking money to bet on horse races.
• Sec. 106-158. - Bookmaking, pool selling, loitering to give or receive racing news, to bet.
• Sec. 106-159. - Operation of tickers.
• Sec. 106-160. - Conducting numbers game.
• Sec. 106-161. - Possession of tickets of numbers game.
• Sec. 106-162. - Purchase or possession of lottery tickets.
• Sec. 106-163. - Seizure of properties used in connection with lottery or gambling house.
• Sec. 106-164. - Vehicles used in connection with lottery or gambling house.
(continued)

DIVISION 3. - DRUGS AND OTHER CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
• Sec. 106-181. - Model glue.
• Sec. 106-182. - Marijuana (under 1 oz).
• Sec. 106-183. - Aftershave lotion.
• Sec. 106-184. - Spray paint.

ARTICLE V. - OFFENSES BY AND AGAINST MINORS
• Sec. 106-227. - Curfew-Authorized.
• Sec. 106-228. - Same-Responsibility of parents.
• Sec. 106-229. - Child in need of supervision.

ARTICLE VI. - WEAPON CONTROL
DIVISION 4. - ALIENS
• Sec. 106-326. - Registration required by aliens possessing firearms.
• Sec. 106-327. - Disposition; permit required.
• Sec. 106-328. - Application for permit to dispose of firearm.
• Sec. 106-329. - Notice of purchase, possession to be given to mayor or designee.
• Sec. 106-330. - Enforcement of division.

ARTICLE VII. - DRUG-FREE ZONES
DIVISION 1. - COMMERCIAL ZONES
• Sec. 106-401. - Title.
• Sec. 106-402. - Findings.
• Sec. 106-403. - Designation of drug-free commercial zones.
• Sec. 106-404. - Duration; revision; deletion.
• Sec. 106-405. - Prohibited acts.
• Sec. 106-406. - Issuance of exclusion notices.
DIVISION 2. - SCHOOL ZONES
• Sec. 106-421. - Designation of drug free zones.
• Sec. 106-422. - Duration; revision; deletion.
• Sec. 106-423. - Prohibited acts.
• Sec. 106-424. - Issuance of exclusion notices.

Loitering Around a train track seems dangerous

>T-Trump will win you guys!

Lol racists BTFO.

This is ridiculous. Sauce?

Also

>Treasure hunts

Does this mean niggers can just start digging holes anywhere?

>Sauce?
atlantacityga.iqm2.com/Citizens/Detail_LegiFile.aspx?ID=10078

>Some crackpot introduces a radical bill
>IT'S HAPPENING
I live right outside of Atlanta and I can tell you guys, Atlanta police hate niggers more than we do. They're not going to put up with thuggery, especially now that the city is seeing some more companies moving headquarters here and people trying to turn it into a tourism destination.

this is fine, this just means that if any nigger walks in some shop to steal he's gonna get a bullet instead of handcuffs because the shop owner won't be able to call the cops for it, as soon as that happens and roof koreans show up to stomp their shit in, this will either end, or niggers will learn their place, either way. win-win,

>>Treasure huntsDoes this mean niggers can just start digging holes anywhere?

In the 70s and 80s radio stations would do treasure hunts where they'd bury some amount of money or other prize in the city and then announce clues on the radio. This resulted in a large amount of trespassing and damage to private property as people thinking they guessed the clues correctly would break in or dig up someone's property.

>(a) Definitions. The following words, terms and phrases, when used in this section, shall have the meanings ascribed to them in this subsection, except where the context clearly indicates a different meaning:

>Treasure hunts means advertising campaigns conducted for the purpose of promoting the sale of any merchandise, commodity or service of any business or profession conducted for private or corporate gain, whereby some article, thing or token is hidden within the corporate limits of the city and clues as to the locations of such article, thing or token are given by any form of advertising, either by newspaper, radio or television or in any other manner, but shall not include private social parties involving no element of commerce or gain.

>(b) Prohibited. It shall be unlawful for any person to conduct or aid and abet in the conducting of any treasure hunt as defined in this section, within the corporate limits of the city.

Dumb thing is Kwanza Hall represents mostly white parts of the city. But you surely know what kind of white people live in the non-Buckhead parts of the city.

Go read the reader comments on the AJC. They love the changes. Atlanta is filled with blacks and liberals. They'll burn the city down worse than Sherman did if they think it will give them something to virtue signal with on Facebook.

>Treasure hunts
Is this slang? Literally what did they mean by this?

Also, this is 12D chess being played by Atlanta. Black crime will sky rocket and more people will become redpilled. It helps us further our goals in the long run but hurts the local community in the short term

lol I'm sure law abiding black folks are thrilled.

lol well something tells me they won't call 1-800-DIGSAFE before they do it.
>electrocutions
>sewers ruptured
>cable lines cut

dude it's 2016 why even have laws in the first place

good KEK almighty.
and you americucks think europe is fucked?
if this trend continues?
>all rules blacks break frequently are no longer rules.
>at some point it becomes legal to shoot white people if your black and the white person doesnt check his white privileges.

>ARTICLE II theft by shoplifting
>say bye to your local buisnesses.
>tfw it becomes illegal to shoot blacks that shoplift because it isnt a crime anymore.

>ARTICLE IV defecating or urinating on public property or in areas becomes legal
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM

>playing or betting at game of chance in public place
>youtube.com/watch?v=kJSZ3QkTNuw

>ARTICLE VI registration required by aliens possessing firearms
>neighborhood officials no longer know how many guns there are in the bad part of town

GOOD LUCK AMERIKEKS

It was a stupid fad in the 1970s where radio stations would organize treasure hunts as a way of gaining listeners. Caused tons of damage to private property in cities across the country so many of them banned them.

>>ARTICLE IV defecating or urinating on public property or in areas becomes legal

Georgia Tech and the IT companies in Atlanta do bring in tons of Indians...

Watch as Atlanta turns into a war zone and people realize how important it is to not let these thugs get out of hand. A good test case imo.

this could turn your university's to shit!

It's time to flee to the Appalachians. I hope things don't get too pozed before I graduate and am able to leave. The BLM protest a few weeks ago was nonviolent but I fear trump winning will push them over the edge. The commie student activist people seem to hate us tb.h it could get bad

SHIEET DIS B GUD WHERE DA WHITE WOMENZ AD

some real bad ones listed here:
> Sec. 106-4. - Impersonating or wearing uniform of police officer.
On the plus side, once all these laws are removed, being a police officer won't be much different from pretending real hard, so this one isn't that bad.
> Sec. 106-6. - Registering under assumed name.
>Sec. 106-51. - Theft by shoplifting.
>• Sec. 106-53. - Destruction of property.
>• Sec. 106-54. - Defacing buildings.
>• Sec. 106-55. - Injuring or interfering with public service property.
>Sec. 106-57. - Unauthorized interference or attempted interference with parked vehicles.
>"guys I can break your car it aint no crime"
> Sec. 106-82. - Unauthorized persons entering school buildings.
> Sec. 106-83. - Unauthorized persons not to remain in school buildings when requested to leave.
>"I am a black pedophile. I am going to masturbate in your highschool locker-room, you cannot arrest me."

Sounds grand, can't wait to move there. Libertarian paradise, amirite?

answer already in thread

I lived in downtown near Centennial Olympic Park for over a decade. Things improved slowly but it was in the right direction but once Mayor Kasim Reed got his lips permanently attached to Kikelord Arthur Blank's penis, all the day to day stuff has gone to shit. That's starting to have consequences. Sold my condo in January and moved to Hall County. Lots of Mexicans up here but it's a fuck ton better than what Atlanta is going to turn into. All that gentrification over the past two decades is going to disappear quickly.

Lol literally everything blacks do regularly. There's a reason stereotypes exist

2/10

Does city law apply to state and federal police officers? Or just state? or are there also individual cities police departments?