Trumpcoin is a scam

>trumpcoin is a scam
Check out the new site lads the coin has been growing ever since. I want all my fellow pollacks to get rich with me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New York Values
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA&feature=youtu.be

>The 2nd Amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE

>The American Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!

High energy music!

I'm sick and tired of these rich libshits. Think of this as an opportunity for a bunch of young right wingers to actually influence the media. If enough of us get wealthy we can replace people like Soros and become big players in politics. Not to mention banging a few stacys on the side.

Doing my part!

It's only a matter of time before the price hits over 10 cents. Get in while it's still under!

hmmm buy a bunch now, shill it on Sup Forums then pump and dump it then make the money $$$$$

it doesn't look like the coin is going down idk the new website looks professional and the devs are working real hard and there's a cause behind it to prevent it from falling

i've been watching it for awhile but is it too late to buy? how do i go about buying trumpcoin?

The site should have a guide that explains in detail but basically you just convert USD to BTC and from there you exchange BTC for trumps. It's not too late, I don't plan on selling until around the election

I already made 200 bucks on this shit in 2 weeks with a minimum investment and it hasn't even started to climb yet.

i invested a hundred dollars n shit can't wait till that shit to moon

kinda in a weird place on the website but i found it

maybe they'll put it in a better place since the website got updated

Not to mention how fast it mines.. well considering i don't have special hardware. It uses the same principle as a savings account.

Yeah I'm sure that eventually they will make it easier to find

Lol this entire thread reads like its the same fucking person, sage mother fuckers

Yeah man you caught me

I'll make an infographic on how to easily acquire TrumpCoin for anyone new to Bitcoin. If you have any questions about Bitcoin most of us anons will be glad to explain.

A good fact to note about TrumpCoin in comparison to other memecoins is that it's incredibly steady and hasn't flatlined after being pumped (which happens to most other memecoins).

If you're looking for an alternative to bitcoin to support then support TrumpCoin, all other projects except Syscoin aren't worth it at the moment.

Supposedly the TrumpCoin team is working to get it on more exchanges.

bump

The price has been steadily climbing. This is what Trumpcoin needs. No more pump and dump bullshit. I've got a feeling the new website is keeping things steady.

Anyone here who buys in is an idiot. You are the only target for this altscam, because you are the alt right. Nobody who hates trump will ever buy your coin.

The only way that trumpcoin could be inherently worth more would be if it spurred alt right software devs familiar with the blockchain knowhow to improve the software, even though the incentive for improvement is distributed.
This would be ironically mutualistic, whereas the right wing leans towards capitalism. Then again, fascism promoted class collaboration.

Do you think it's possible the devs have bought coins while they were cheap and are now working to make it more successful so the value increases? Or maybe that combined with a desire to actually help Trump?

Did you look into it AT ALL before calling it a scam?

Please educate me on how this is a scam. The owners have an LLC and have put out their personal information for everyone to see.

Ok smart guy we'll see who knows about block chains in about 3 months...

>Or maybe that combined with a desire to actually help Trump?
It doesn't help trump, it is just riding his popularity.
>Did you look into it AT ALL before calling it a scam?
I don't have to. I know that it isn't better in any way because if it was you guys would be shilling its superiority everywhere. But you aren't, you are shilling aesthetic.

Trumpcoin, like most every other coin except the delusional projects, is not meant to directly compete with Bitcoin. It will never break $100 per coin, and I don't think anyone expects it to break $30+.

You are correct that most other coins are scams with pump and dump schemes. But this one as well as Syscoin, Nexus, and a few others have very specific goals.

You can easily compare Trumpcoin to other coins on yobit or c-cex to see how resilient this coin is to flatlining, which by virtue disproves the pump and dump scheme unless you go maximum conspiracy mode by making unverifiable claims about the team of the coin.

But I'm not trying to convince you as it appears you've made up your mind. I hope to convince others looking to purchase the coin.

>It doesn't help trump, it is just riding his popularity.
Confirmed for not looking into the project at all.

Look I know you probably got burned in the past by a shitcoin. They're not all like that. You gotta make a few mistakes in order to have success.

>My intuition is always right fuck critical thinkers

>buying into this literal scamcoin

top kek

this is how I know you have autism. If you bothered to look into it at all, or even the site, you would see that there is a fund of coins set aside that will be spent strategically, just like a PAC, to support Trump's campaign. As the price of the coins rise, so does the value of the fund.

The reorg and new website came out less than a week ago. It's superiority is that you receive better interest than a savings account for staking (2%) don't get charged fuck my ass fees to send or move your money around, and get to support a good cause by using and holding the coin. Look into shit before you write it off or you will ALWAYS be a cynical neet.

I've already posted arguments against it being a Scam, but why do you believe it to be a scam?

What signs has it shown to be a scamcoin?