R.I.P.

;_;

archive.is/nk3yZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nk3yZ
youtube.com/watch?v=YCeQLeQiRP4&t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's sad, R.I.P.

I wonder why none of the people in the movie went on to bigger and better things considering how huge Clerks was.

RIP

Smith didn't really put them in anything else after Clerks, O'Halloran at most got bit parts in a movie or two, but everyone else got ignored

shouldn't someone bang her like she did that old dead guy?

>she gave up acting, working instead as a restaurant manager

BODY

NICE AND COLD

F

Cause of death?

Why does reporting about deaths always include information which isn't relevant and never says how the person died which is the only main point of information others want to read about?

Yeah but Clerks was a really big hit, you figure the main actors would get more offers with or without Smith.

They should mention her character in Clerks 3.

>Clerks 3
It got canned

(._.)

>Clerks: The Holiday SpecialEdit

Dante visits her several years later in Clerks The Holiday Special. During Christmas season, Dante decides to visit his old flame in the asylum located in Marlboro (the same mental institution as Willam Black from Mallrats, who never got over missing the hidden sailboat in a Magic Eye picture). It is revealed that Caitlin has not said a word since the event, and still exists in a near-catatonic state. In order to "snap her out of the funk that she's in", Randal suggests that Dante should fornicate Caitlin with a candy cane, recalling that his Cousin Walter did the same to one of his girlfriends. Dante takes this advice, and when he actually does the deed, Caitlin indeed awakes from her catatonic state, though she expresses fury at Dante, and tells him never to see her again, effectively ending all hope of a relationship between the two.

sad

they were local theater hacks. Hollywood needs more actors like the ocean needs more salt

F

clerks is the perfect summer movie, and it's extremely nostalgic too. too bad smith is busy making a jay and bob sequel, rather than just paying jeff anderson his money so he can just get clerks 3 over with.

They may not know the cause of death immediately. Coroner needs to do his work.

Also, they don't like saying so-and-so hung themselves or whatever suicide method if that is the way they died.

Naw, she was a babe in that. introduced clerks to the gf a few weeks ago, she loved it.

God bless.

>dies at 44
>not 37

>ywn be a little kid watching Comedy Central's Secret Stash late at night and stumbling upon Clerks for the first time and can't stop watching despite it being in black and white

RIP. Thanks for the memory.

>archive.is/nk3yZ
f

jesus that's what that meme is from?

She was only 5 years older than me!!!FACT!!!

Thank god

Ah shit. Goddammit.

In a row???

Wasn't she supposed to be in it before it got canned? Shame Randal had to be a prick and keep it from happening.

Wonder how Jeff Anderson is taking it.

Really? Mother FUCK man

>Shame Randal had to be a prick and keep it from happening.
He did get dicked by the Weinsteins

>Kevin Smith took to Instagram
>Devastated to report that #LisaSpoonauer, who played Caitlin in #clerks
> #firstavenueplayhouse (where we found @briancohalloran and @marilynghigliotti)
>#JeffAnderson, Marilyn, @jaymewes, @samosier, @davidkleinasc
lol

Who hasn't?

Dang sad

>really big hit

uh..

Kevin is possessed

yeah really wtf

It's not as if Smith didn't try to work with at least some of them again. Brian O'Halloran for example enjoys theatre more than movies and I think Clearks 3 has been cancelled on at least one occasion because he wasn't available or just didn't want to do it. Many of the other actors in Clerks have had cameos in Kevin Smith projects over the years, but most of them either weren't set on or just didn't want to become professional actors.

>paying jeff anderson his money
what's all this then?

F

Also, Dante was a fucking idiot to even LOOK at Veronica (WHOREBITCH) while Caitlin, in ADDITION to being QT, stops a riot with a fire extinguisher and brings him homemade lasagna.

"b-but muh 37!" Yeah I'm getting to that. Veronica was BLATANTLY a whore, probably sucked all 37 at once.

Literally perfect GF.

>You will never cuddle with Lisa Spoonauer behind the convienence store counter
>never ever
We live to suffer.
I- I must join her in heaven.

I'm genuinely surprised that none of the actors ever really made any kind of success outside of cameos in other Kevin Smith movies. Clerks was praised when it was released as being great, yet none of them were ever hired for anything else.

Caitlin was played by Lisa Spoonauer. Veronica is the girlfriend who stopped the mob and made Dante lasagna and brought it to him after the 37 dicks argument.

they screwed him over with hollywood math and net points on clerks 2. one of the cardinal rules of getting paid in the industry is to never, ever accept net points as part of your pay because they always find a way to avoid paying you. he learned the hard way.

F.

Becky > Veronica >>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>> Emma

They weren't very good at acting. Sure, maybe good enough for a low low budget indie, but not real movies.

Way to write a tl;dr about the wrong character you dumbfuck

What a dipshit

STICKY NOW

I DEMAND

>made a technical error on Sup Forums
only one thing lift to do

Neither are a lot of actors. I just figured at least one of them would've slipped through the cracks and become famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCeQLeQiRP4&t=20s

Every time I feel actors get paid too much, I see something like this that reminds me that talent is actually fairly rare for an actor.

How?

Gen-Xers are dropping like flies. RML guys better be careful

>Mikes the oldest
>alcoholic

Somebody who was in one of the most important films of the 20th century died, quick! Make the thread about Retarded Leddit Masturbation! WOW HE PRETENDED TO DRINK A BEER ON AN AMATEUR YOUTUBE UPLOAD HE'S SUCH AN EDGY ADDICT! SO DARK AND SPECIAL!

I was just watching that on tv a few hours ago.

"I fucked a dead person."

>being this butthurt

Just realize the junky may ironically out live them all. He was the youngest and he actually cleaned up his shit while bob has done irreversible damage to his heart and has been filling his lungs with smoke none stop.

>implying not liking trash like RLM requires butthurt.... Plz go back to jacking off to the fat chicks on Channel Autism, kiddo

I can taste the salt

>when you'll be always remembered as the woman who jerked off a dead hobo

wew

LOOK MAMMY I TROLLIN AWW BY MYSEWF

>taking the b8

Wouldn't anyone look fucking stupid doing that though?

Not anyone without a serious mental illness and an iota of acting skill.

me desu
>mfw can hear mom coming around my room and hoping she wont open the door and tell me to turn it off to go to bed

I watched it on VHS in 1997. I'm old and sad, plz kill me

I was watching wrestling & Howard Stern on E! around then. Simpler times.

HAHAHA Howard Stern on E! I remember one time, my buddy and I smoked a joint, then I went home and watched that show, and I thought they knew I was high and made the show specifically for high people

>Clerks
>most important film of the 20th century
>........

It doesn't say that.