Movies where the hero is actually the villain?

movies where the hero is actually the villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgcAPSszxB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Can't wait until the pussy ass Sup Forumsfaggot shows up and chimps out about mobile posting

Is this the beginning of burger kino?

The Facebook movie

Every WW2 movie

When were burgers not kino?

The Sword Of Doom

I'm american and I would marry burgers

I'm 30 pounds overweight btw

>I'm 30 pounds overweight btw

that's pretty slim for an american

I have never ordered a big mac. I refuse to pay for 3 breads.

Big Mac is just a normal burger with 3 buns in it. Fuck that shit

The middle bread is soaked in special sauce though shits cash

nah actually you're right two double cheese burgers was my go to meal for 10 years but they took it off the dollar menu a while ago and I haven't eaten mcdicks since

why Sup Forums?

Because he shows up in every thread he deems "off topic" and constantly whines like a little girl about how it should get deleted, and calls everyone a phoneposter, but he is never in Sup Forums bait threads that have nothing to do with television and film.

I dont eat mayo based products or anything the color of cum

what the FUCK happened to the double cheese burger

Mayo is so fucking great I feel bad for everyone who hates it.

Garlic mayo on burgers
That spicy japanese mayo

I slurp that cum any time

>buying shitty overpriced burgers instead of just eating mustard and ketchup off the floor.

When you're on the road and your tummy starts to rumble, a big mac is where it's at

>not eating Popeye's Chicken off the floor on Two Piece Tuesday
youtube.com/watch?v=CgcAPSszxB4

F__ _e _t _s _h_ M______en

saving private ryan

>Get one of these on my lunch break
>Carton has nutritional information unlike most items at McDicks
>Take a look at it after finishing the burger
>80% DV of fat
Dog bless

Ha мoи...

People realized it was a rip off and instead started ordering regular cheeseburgers with an extra patty added.

This actually works out to saving you 30 cents and a bit for one slice of cheese instead of two and the patty is cheaper too. I believe this is now called a McDouble

Chronicle

Wow I haven't been to mcdonalds in a few years and this has always been in the back of my mind thanks for answering

>americans actually pay to eat this trash

Fat, grease and salt is good shit once in a while.

Was Ray a villain?

Never mind the the shitty health aspects, McDonald's just tastes like ass. I'd rather have a doner kebab or gyro from a random street vendor than this shit.

My friend worked at mc Donald's and stole a tube of big Mac sauce. We went through the entire thing putting it on everything. Dipping chips in it, balogna sandwiches, peanut butter and jelly and big Mac sauce, pizza, taco Bell, hot dogs, anything we could think of.