Like what, Sup Forums?

Like what, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Reconstruction
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like it was also built by freed slaves and whites as well.

Shocking!

Which white house? The one the British burnt down, or the one built after that?

WE

It's almost like I don't give a fuck.
Isn't that crazy?

PEERAMIDS AN' SHEEIT

The first one, so not even the current one.

black man here, i'm voting david duke for LA congress

WE

Haha lol, niggers didn't built shit ANYWHERE.
>they picked cotton
>they digged holes for railroads
das it mane

We built the Smithsonian n sheeit. Who knows...these people literally believe that hurricanes are the spirits of vengeful slaves coming for revenge. They'll believe anything that Hillary tells them.

Like Truman totally built more with a wide array of construction workers, free people too!

Why do blacks care then?

Slaves invented laser eye surgery.

Think about that every time you look at something with your perfect eyes you evil white asshole.

Stacking fucking bricks on top of each other is not the same thing as "built."

How many world famous architectural structures are there in sub-Saharan Africa, pray tell?

I'm an architect and this triggers me

WOW, who would have ever guessed that forced human labor was used before things like tractors and other industrial machinery were invented!

Lmao why do they even care?

Here we fucking go, the outside of the white house foundation was designed and constructed by paid laborers. Ironically, the white-washing by limestone was done by slaves...who were compensated but I have no idea what the fuck that means. Did the slaves have like a commissary to spend their money or did the wages all go back to the contractor which supplied the labor on a per capita basis, my vote goes on the latter.

Yes, it was made of cotton. Hence why the British burned it down so easily. After that we built our own damn white house.

Chinese built the railroads

Was it rebuilt by slaves after the brits burned it down?

They didn't until the Obamas started race baiting about how they live in a house built by slaves.

WE BUILT WHITE HOUZES AND SHIEEETTT

>be me
>be 75% black, 25% taiwanese

i get credit for all that shit, ain't that cool :)

They believe a country full of Arabs, with hieroglyphics displaying Arabs having blacks and whites as slaves and killing black armies with their chariots were somehow black themselves and not arab. That these arabs merely took over AFTER ancient Egypt, but for some reason that shift in ethnicity is not documented.

Yeah, they believe in some pretty stupid shit.

Why do African Americans keep reminding white ones that slavery was the one time in history they worked?

tfw you finally learned how the slaves turned cotton into concrete and poured the foundation

That explains why we had no problem taking it down.

Do people really believe a bunch of chained up and shipped over Africans built the entire white house on their own?

>taiwanese
>same as chinese
Oh boy, don't let an actual taiwanese catch you saying that.

More wealth has been extracted from white Americans in the last century that was ever extracted from blacks in colonial slavery

>Brazil

slaves had virtually no part in building the white house

they were PAID to cut stone that was later used to build the white house by WHITE SCOTTISH MASONS

niggers once again trying to steal white history

Even if they were laborers they didn't build anything. Tools don't build, the weilder of the tool builds. A hammer does not build a shed, a man uses a hammer to build a shed. Likewise slaves do not build, slave masters use slaves to build.

>No mention of England there
Nice propaganda and anti Englishness America.

Scottish Masons didn't build shit, they lived in mud huts whilst we build castles.

So you can cut that shit out immediately.

Also, would you like us to burn down your white house again? I don't mind. I'm sure with all the plastic shit inside it, it'll burn even easier than last time.

You only get credit for your children making my jeans you rice-a-roni faggot

There are black people that don't know white people ended global slavery that existed in every culture of the world since the beginning of mankind.

These are the same people that joke about the Constitution being the equivalent of a senile old man who should be euthanized.

being that i'm mixed, they probably would not accept me anyway

i would probably pass in brazil though since you are all mixed

CULD

>modern fireproof plastic
>burn easier

You would be the mythical "Japonegro", a very rare creature since the japs didn't mix with blacks

I really hate these Hispanics who side,wth blacks. it'll be ironic when Hispanics take over because whites were cucked, and then. Blacks take over because Hispanics are cucked.

Meh, Taiwanese are too spoiled anyway. They act too much like Westerners. Mainland #ftw.

could i get a big butt mixed gf in hueland with those credentials though? :)

i work on computers so i have a good job

real hispanics are black you literal retard cracker shit

To be honest senpai that White House that was built by slaves burned down well because of niggers

I don't know, all Japs I know are spergs.
But if you want to, it's likely.

underrated

England literally has the gayest military on earth (special forces excepted, I respect you gents greatly).

Not even remotely afraid.

Test senpai

When did we get filters

Was that after he made it out of the tv set?

WE WUZ EYE DOCTORS N SHIET

Who built the new one then? It happened 50 years before slavery became illegal

when Alex Jones found out our water was poisoned

Let me educate you white racists on what my slave ancestors built:

>the pyramids
>the eiffel tower
>the statue of liberty
>big ben
>kool-aid
>stonehenge
>the babylonian hanging gardens
>noah's ark
>m1 abrams
>the genome

WE

WUZ

EVERYTHING IS MADE OF COTTON

FLY

>America is the first country in entire world to end slavery
>They get all the shit for it and raise generations of self hating whites thanks to master propagandists

Stop this meme, please.

They were PAID to do the work. That's not a slave.

That's actually not true, most of Europe had outlawed slavery before us. Only Brazil outlawed it after us

you forgot about

>earth
>universe
>god

WE

WUZ

GODS

like how blacks have thicker skulls so smacking them in the torso with your race war bat is more effective than a head shot.

The original constitution of the USA sets a deadline for the ending of slavery. The civil war happened because not all the states complied with that deadline when it came around. (and the states in which slavery was unpopular had already abolished it before the deadline).

So yeah. People who talk about the USA being built on slavery are fucking retards.

There's like one original document that shows like 5 first names with no last names, ergo slaves I guess.

But where is the evidence of a great number of slaves building it?

Plus, much of it wasn't really built till like 1901 and after.

>WE WUZ BUILDING CASTLES N SHIT
The British are so duped, Americans rebuilt all that shit after it just collapsed during the war

Portuguese built the world

Didn't even read you tweet.
Have one original thought that you can defend.
I'm so bored of you posting other people's opinions.
Sad.
have one original thought in your sad, lonely, life.

>Used to sweep floors and carry material for white skilled labor......pic related

i didnt know america was made out of cotton

Wat?

I've read the constitution leaf. You're fucktarded and drunk on beaver wine

STOP TYPING LIKE A RETARD

yikes!

>Also, would you like us to burn down your white house again?

Yes?

The white house was burned, yes, this is true. It was not burned down though. And it's the same white house that is standing today. It was fixed, not rebuilt.

What saved it from burning all the way down, was a freak storm that occurred at the time that not only extinguished the flames, but also sank a bunch of British ships off the coast. Do you even into history?

Also the house was actually built by Scottish freemasons. I think the whole "built by slaves" thing comes from that they probably dug up some of the stone that was used to actually build the place. Look this shit up, nigger.

Good. I hope it was slaves who had to rebuild it as well when we burned it down.

>we WUZ built erry thangs
>except slave ships and gun factories

The White House wasn't built by slaves.

WHITE = BAD WHITE = RACIST WHITE = EVIL

DON'T FORGET GOY, WHITE IS LITERALLY THE WORSE THING YOU CAN BE, DON'T BE WHITE.

Negros are like guns, useless unless being used by someone who knows what they are doing.

Sheeeeeeiiiit, mah brah Juan about to drop da blackpill on da normies

Holy fucking underrated kek

sure they built the white house in the same way horses, donkeys and oxen built the white house

Like what? The inability to rebuild a fuckin shanty, much less beg for help doing it?
"We's built pyramids"
You can't even rebuild New Orleans 10 fuckin years later. Your a fuckin disgrace.
Stop claiming credit for some shit you didn't do 4000 years ago

It was not built by slaves. It was built by white people. Slaves did menial labor.

They always make these outrageous claims without any evidence. Show us.

Jesus fuck oz, I'm dead

Italians.Why do you think it isnt falling apart?

WUZ BIRDZ

>Yikes

>baseballbatmind

if you didnt have slaves, no white house, no white house no president, no president no country, checkmate atheists.

>Italians.Why do you think it isnt falling apart?
Maybe for the 1949-52 rebuild. Truman had to move out and commissioned a complete gutting and refurbishment, because it was in danger of collapse. Somewhere along the line someone did a nigger tier job of maintenance and or construction back in 1812. For comparison, my parents farmhouse was built in 1896, and it's still solid (lot's of aesthetic renovations obviously).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Reconstruction

There are spics here that don't know they're only here because of the grace of white people? Yikes. Wait till they find out they have to go back...

Fixed it

Thx

You mean Taiwanese are spoiled because they refuse to bent over and spread their asscheeks for the CCP

Like that they built the pipes underneath the gas station.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM