Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcgioLS1SQE
youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=jeNLHfDGzVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a surprise, it looks like your cookie cutter Disneys Marvel formula, and looks fucking bland and gay

Does the suit not fit tony because its too big?

Doesnt it even have the ability to form fit, and yet it doesnt fit?

How short is that fuggin guy anyway?

>bland and gay
uhm that's an oxymoron

>more powerful than half the Avengers roster combined
>lol kid why don't you be a friendly neighborhood Spider-man instead

>That's not a hug I'm just grabbing that for ya XD
What the hell? That's not even how people open doors for others. Unless RDJ is a pedo who wanted to smell this ugly brit's neck.

This is fine

so he is useless without the suit or what?

He's clearly wearing a different, home made suit when he stops the plane, dumbass.

>Donald Glover
yeah, dropped.

I've forgotten, is spiderman strong or is it the suit?

finally the spoderman the fans always wanted.

Looks pretty awesome.

If it fits the fat asian it can fit Tony

Oh, it's Iron Lad

>the spider-suit talks now and is basically iron man's armour
sigh

So we agree that Spidey is the best superhero and a crowd favorite?

>Spiderman feels bad about his good grades and gets to go to a good college and blames his white privilege

I'm getting real sick of this fucking shit. Are they trying to do the TOTAL opposite of Rami here?

>suit stalks, calculates everything for him, and automatically activates features
Oh nice, so spiderman isn't about skill anymore with his actual superhuman powers, the suit just does everything for him. That's so interesting and cool.

Your exact wording reminded me that nuSimpsons did an episode where the killed off Fat Tony, only to introduce his cousin Fit Tony who got fat and became the new Fat Tony, identical to the last. Snowball II all over again.

supposedly that's what the theme of the movie is. He's obviously going to end up depending too much on the suit and then tony takes it away and so he decides to do it on his own two feet anyway to stop Vulture.

Absolute SpyderKÍNO, miles better than greylooking and boring WW trailer.

So they're doing artificial webshooters again, yeah?

So what exactly are Spidermans powers then? Just a general super strength? What was he doing before Tony gave him the suit?

DUDE TONY STARK LMAO

He was still stopping crime. Tony has a video up of him doing just that before he comes to nab him in Civil War.

Also, there's this post I made

>that basically iron man suit

looks shit. looking forward to thor.

>Spidermans suit is equipped with a quippy british AI sidekick name F.A.R.G.A.S

I'm done with Marvel.

THIS LOOKS LIKE UTTER FUCKING SHIT

This

Nice poster

Holy fuck is this real? That's tasteless. Its worse too that Raimi's Spider-Man came out after 9/11 and didn't resort to that shit

how is it that 9/11 jokes from here are so funny yet when shitty shows like rick and morty do it it comes off as cringey and in bad taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=pcgioLS1SQE

DUDE GADGETS LMAO
DUDE SUIT DOES EVERYTHING LMAO
DUDE QUIPS LMAO
DUDE 1 BILLION BOX OFFICE LMAO

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHA

R A I M I

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!

I am 100% convinced they have something like upvoting bots and retarded positive comments that all get huge amounts of likes are pre picked and targeted for mass upvoting.

This trailer just came out and it was instantly filled with massive amounts of likes and tons of cringey comments. no way is it natural

Pretty sure it's just manchildren eating up the latest marvel shit.

This is real

New awesome poster too!

Bahahahahahaha

This looks so fucking bad

Should have just killed off this character after the Raimi films

Call me crazy but I actually didn't mind the trailer from what I saw.

I just don't like the Jarvis shit in his suit. Otherwise it looks pretty good.

Although is this set in Washington DC or just part of it? If all that's retarded. The absolute the worst place to put Spiderman is in a city with no tall buildings.

Jesus Christ

, here

I just made that post up without even watching the trailer. Are FUCKING KIDDING ME????

All memes aside this has absolutely zero heart compared to Raimi's. The trailer virtually has a quip every ten seconds

No, there's no way tat's real. It can't be...what the hell?

>it's real

Fuck me

Yeah, this is going to be shit and critics will lap it up because it isn't Sony being incompetent.

>Hasn't read the civil war arc
I'm disappointed that it isn't the iron spider suit, but its supposed to be on par with Tony's tech, just with a spiderman design

Looks like shit

>Jesus Christ

Spiderman was my favourite Super-hero as a kid. Got hooked in by the Maximum Carnage comics my mum used to buy me at the grocery store to keep me quiet.

I actually think this kid is a great choice for Spiderman now and I was convinced I would hate him based on Civil War and everything else I've seen of him.

Amazing Spiderman has always had artificial shooters, ultimate spiderman has the ability to shoot from his wrists

>It's a "Let's just layer all the characters on the poster" episode

Cuz were all just a bunch of bozos makin gay jokes n shit, people who professionally write shit should have a higher standard

New iron man movie looks dope

>Didn't I tell you, user? These fucking kikes ruin everything for money eventually

Yep, looks good and it's got my money!!!FACT!!!

Who gives a shit what it's called.

That's genuinely exciting

Remember when Spider-man was actually good?
youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs
youtube.com/watch?v=z00fTwhmYX0
youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=jeNLHfDGzVk

DESU I thought that Reddet and Memey joke was funny

had me completely sold until the goofy as fuck crucifixion pose (AGAINNN) at the end of the trailer. So freaking dumb.

Apart from ripping off Jesus Christ and millions of other people that were crucified, I thought this trailer looked alright.

But holy fuck, that dumbass pose at the end

Dat mj is ugly af

The Sam reimi spiderman movies are boring, Peter has like zero character, he just sort of sleep walks through life as bad shit happens to him until it forgets it's a super hero movie and he swings around fighting bad guys. The second one isn't bad though,must it still suffers from the same problems

What I never understood is how doc ock is able to take punches and kicks from spiderman, it's not like he has enhanced durability or anything

I still don't get why he takes his mask off during the train scene

Calm down autist, have a cheeto

He was gay, so he liked it

noone calls me cheeto, frito

don't you EVER reply to me again

- blade

we need more quips. lets put in another jarvis

BRAVA MARVEL
BRA
FUCKING
VA

> mumbles 'I love u maryjane I'm spiderman' under his breath as she's miles away in a cab

It can talk!

>'aunt may you can't afford that toaster you don't have enough money in the bank'

Wow Peter give us more on the nose dialogue

is zendaya playing a pothead?

That is the single stupidest post I have ever read. Hey, you tried to be funny and make some grossly over exaggerated terrible though. I guess.

*argument

It was burning and catching on fire from the sparks of the train

>white guy fawning over a black girl
>she doesn't even have an ass

ruined all believability. fuck this movie

I for one welcome the fact that MCU because Iron Man Universe. Everything else is shit anyway.

Right, almost forgot you fags are used to the goofy and whacky nature of nuMarvel. Here, I'm sure you'll like this.

How The fuck does Jon Favreau get a credit - third billing even

you mean miles morales

>gets slapped in the face and cocktail thrown at him
>reaction shot if him with his hand on his mouth
>'where's the rent Peter!!!!!'
>'I'm only going to give you half for these photos'
>'Peter your fired!'
>montages of him skipping when life is good
>montages of him walking sad when life is bad

God such an interesting character...

He began the MCU

I grew up seeing the Raimi movies so I'm partial to the organic webs myself. The way that first Spiderman movie shows Peter discovering his powers was perfect, it made you wish you could climb walls and swing from buildings, which is how you should feel watching a Spiderman movie. The Amazing Sonyman was underwhelming for a number of reasons but should have known better than to repeat the origin story.

Apparently the consensus among comic fans is that artificial webshooters make more sense. You can easily get into arguments about why couldn't forensic scientists trace Peters DNA though the webs he leaves behind if they're organic but artificial webshooters to me are confusing because wouldn't he have to constantly refill them with whatever high tensile strength material he uses to swing with?

It's tempting to pick apart something like Spiderman with logic. Any scientist could tell you that mutation doesn't cause changes in a grown individual, it would affect their offspring.

Spiderman is a teenage fantasy and I think the organic webshooters are far more fantastic than artificial ones. Without the webs, what can he do? Super strength and resilience? Those are compltelty generic powers. The genius of the concept is that he has the powers of a spider. Who would have every thought of that?

Climbing walls is great too but if we can accept a man who can climb walls then why not accept that he can also shoot webs from his wrist?

>that soundtrack choice for the trailer

are they deaf?

Peter Parker is goofy and wacky though. Raimi's Spiderman is /r9k/tier

Looks like shit

It goes inline with his character, too bad raimi Parker didn't have one other than be doughy and sad

So we can all agree that any spidey movie after Spiderman 2 is pure trash right?

So is pic related not in the movie anymore or??

Why?

Damn that was shit even for Marvel standards

>I think the organic webshooters are far more fantastic than artificial ones.
I disagree. The best thing about Spiderman is how he adapts to his enemies and the best example of that is how he creates different types of webbing.

Enemy made of fire? Peter develops fire-resistant webbing. Enemy is a lightning user? He creates a rubber-type webbing to counter. I also like that he has to think extra hard when he runs out of webbing in the middle of a fight.

Spider-Man made a deal with the devil. He's the worst hero

Holy shit Iron Man 4 looks great!

>Some bitch ass twink who couldn't even handle working out for the role
>Ina movie that will just be filled with more shitty quips and references to other marvel shit the whole time

Yeah no we're not doing this, okay? No thank you.

>tony's overused again

all 3 versions of tony are drunk, whiny, also-rans who happen to be good at building suits

but the other 5-10 supergeniuses in marvel aren't well established characters, so tony does everything

Cringe
Who watches this shit?

>capeshit incarnate
I really hope people are jaded that this is the third fucking Spider-man reboot and will let it die.

>that cgi at 1:12

uh oh..

That's pretty funny.