I am writing a sitcom but everytime i come up with an idea for episode...

i am writing a sitcom but everytime i come up with an idea for episode, i feel like it has been done before by Seinfeld/Its Always Sunny/Curb Your Enthusiasm.

please give me your ideas for dumb, comedic conflicts between five 20 year olds

neighbour has cancer so the neighbourhood gives him a party but at the party the cancer guy rapes a child but we later find out the cancer tumor made him do it

Whacky Uncle character or whacky neighbor character comes home one day with a Thai ladyboy and marries her.

2 characters buy a van in hopes of starting a food truck business. however, 1 wants to sell italian cuisine while the other one wants to sell candy because hes a fucking retard. they compromise becoming a fine dining truck on one side and spray painting "CANDY FOR SALE" on the other side

A fledgling sitcom writer realizes that he is totally creatively bankrupt.

He goes to his four best friends for advice, and they all tell him to kill himself. He throws a toaster in his bathtub and none of his friends attend his funeral.

not bad. idk why cancer would make someone rape a child though lmao

definitely been done before

pretty accurate lol. i have zero skills and all i do is fuck around with my friends, so im trying to make something out of it

this has promise

One guy has an art exhibit that he wants all his friends to see, but only has 3 tickets for them. The other 4 don't want to go so they hold a competition for who can go the longest without being racist. The winner doesn't have to go to the show.

A black transsexual lesbian played by a disabled Asian woman in a wheelchair has to solve the case of who has been stealing Vagisil from from xer two adoptive fathers medicine cabinet every time they have a cheese and wine orgy.

we need character types first

how are you supposed to write for a set of characters without knowing the characters or plot. writing an episode without knowing if it is for cheers or always sunny in philadelphia is difficult and they are very similar shows in setting.

are all his friends asian?

"Kino-plex"

>user is the newly hired intern in the small town's local cinema. Follow his day to day activites along with the crew of Robert (Manager / supervisor who's a nice guy but user has a hatred or jealousy), Lane (the cute girl that has a huge crush with Robert). Along the way they'll meet strange moviegoers who bring crab legs, falcons, ask to take showers and as they struggle to implement their no singles policy.

Coming this September

There's a betting pool for who shits their pants first and they all eat a bunch of burritos or something. Everyone gets a severe case of firehole and ends up in the hospital. The pool money has to go towards paying the crippling hospital bills.

>Why do you think you'd be a good fit here?
>I'm a big guy....for you.
>I'm sorry, what?
>N-nothing

that's not so bad

>Its user always tries to pair up Lane with Robert thinking Robert is into white women episode

character types are as follows
>stubborn loud male who acts like a weathered soldier despite never being in a war
>immature male who has poor hygiene and always goes for instant gratification
>socially adept male who manipulates people for his own motives
>well meaning and friendly male who has the worst luck and always gets blamed for everything
>masochistic and cunning female whose true nature is masked by her soft spoken and feminine nature

The main character writes a long rambling manifesto in which he rails against his parents, his sister, and women in general. He then kills his roommates and murders several random college girls, and is gifted a phone number to an alternate universe.

WILL
FIND
A
WAY

No one is gonna say anything about that fucked up Ronald?

>oh no no i'm fine with that really you can joke with me user, don't be shy. give me another one
>o-okay. uhmm how about you check em
>*points to his left shoulder
>check what user?
>n-nothing...

A lazy man sees another update on those missing boko harem girls and gets the bright idea to invent a story about some ficitious missing kids and spread the fake story on social media so he can collect online donations for weed money

>user sees the digital clock over his shoulder reads 3:33 and starts laughing uncontrollably

>i have zero skills and all i do is fuck around with my friends, so im trying to make something out of it

please dont

Jery get ipad