The Loud House

Which Loud sister do you think gets along best with each other? I would say Lola-Lana or Lori-Leni but it seems a little a cheap to say just because of their age they're the closest.

Other urls found in this thread:

jordangkoch.tumblr.com/post/144846546208/just-trust-hershes-the-oldest-a-panel-from-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lily and anybody.
But also, yeah, the people of closest age get along the best, it helps that they share a room.

Leni and Lincoln

Leni seems to get along fine with anyone who can tolerate her total lack of intelligence

That seemed to be the case, with the exception of Lynn and Lucy. Atleast everyone else seems to have some sort of close connection to their room-mate.
>Lori-Leni - Similar personalities
>Luan-Lucy - Both Entertainers, seem very easygoing
>Lynn-Lucy - Not very feminine(?)
>Lola-Lana - Obvious
>Lisa-Lily - Family babbies

Lola and Lana are constantly fighting. They hardly get along well, they just sort of tolerate each other.

Lori and Leni probably are the closest sisters. Both are the oldest, so they've known each other the longest. They seem to like the same general stuff. They hang out together. They're basically best friends, outside of Lori's power hungry antics.

Those two aside though, I could easily see Lynn and Lana getting along easily, both being tomboys, liking rough housing, getting dirty etc. Lana could potentially be too juvenile, but their personalities seem the closest to one another.

Lori doesn't really seem 'power hungry', she's just exhausted with the responsibilities of being the oldest and at the same time insecure that everyone depends on her to keep them in line so heavily. She seems rather lonely actually.

has anyone been shown to interact w/ Lily as much as Lucy?

>seems a little cheap
Yeah, screw that. I'm picking Lori and Leni because they're so close in age and share similar interests, it feels like they genuinely mesh well

Luan seems to earnestly enjoy Lily's company a lot.

She's possibly a mixed bag, but I feel like she leans hard towards being rather selfish or at least self absorbed. In Driving Miss Hazy she's clearly taking advantage of all her siblings and wanted to keep taking advantage of them to the point where she could have gotten Leni hurt, or even killed.

You could argue she was sincere near the end in saying she was worried about not being needed for anything if she wasn't the only sister with a license, but it doesn't make her blatant abuse of power any less cruel. Then there's her trying to usurp Lincoln's pool in Linc or Swim (being the only high school "senior"). Her unnecessary insistence that she lead the group in Left in the Dark. Her bitchy "well I was BORN first" attitude as seen in the pilot.

She only really seems a necessary evil in No Guts, No Glori. In other episodes, she just kinda seems like a twat to me.

In Changing the Baby, every Loud wanted to indoctrinate Lily into their hobbies so they would have a friend to hang out with.

Except for Lisa. Lisa was only interested in a lab rat that was too small to resist.

She's a fucking sociopath.

>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!
>It's LITERALLY the top of mom's old girdle!
>This is LITERALLY genius!
>They are LITERALLY worse than Lincoln!
>I LITERALLY had to call you right away!
>The fun will LITERALLY never stop!
>If we all start trading chores, it will LITERALLY open up a can of worms
>Heaven forbid we be are actual, LITERAL selves!
>I've LITERALLY been waiting 17 years for someone in this family who likes the things I like!

I LITERALLY think Lori is so cool!

Now that I think about it, Lanna and Lynn would probably get along great being the two of the three tomboys of the house.

Nah she's got a heart.
>Normally I don't partake in asinine human emotions but..*Squees*
She just suppresses it really really well. I'd say she's probably just extremely autistic.

Lisa is easily the most unemotional of the bunch, more so than Lucy.

That line made me fucking hate her. Now I actually sorta like her since she hasn't done anything annoying like that since, but god damn shit like that annoys me. Just show a little happiness without making a scene about it.

I couldn't really see anyone getting upset at Luna, Leni, or Lucy. Then again we haven't seen enough of Luna to identify quirks that might grind on people. So far all we have is loud music. The other two I would doubt you would notice their presence much unless you sought it.

If Lily were a real baby she wouldn't get a pass. Those things can cry forever and trust me it will grate on your nerves, sometimes to the point of just saying fuck it and leaving the house.

This.
She probably feels alienated being the smartest person in her family, probably the goddamn planet considering she created life out of trash. And she's shown to express genuine concern for her sisters

How do you know she wasn't just doing a very literal version of what they were doing via a Cloning machine or Lisaifyer or something?

Seeing Lisa happy is truly a sublime sight to see. But most of the time she just looks more smug than happy.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of her science and inventions however, they could make for some more interesting plots.

Does anyone have the mega link, so I can download all the series at once? KAT is a mess.

Hi Brandon

jordangkoch.tumblr.com/post/144846546208/just-trust-hershes-the-oldest-a-panel-from-a

Panel from a storyboard pitched today/yesterday, going by the context it seems to probably be a Lori episode but maybe... just maybe... it's a Luna episode?

mega:///#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw

Not Brandon.

Yeah I know I'm just meme'ing

Lori and Lenni do not have similar personalities.

I can't believe Leni is dead

thanks m8

She will live on in our hearts and in the real way

Deapite different core interest, they atill have yhe usual interests of teenage girls, like clothes, selfies, and whatever they do. Personalities definitely isn't the qord, but they're easily the closest sisters when Lori isn't messing with her, or when Leno doesn't do something to anger her.

My only regret, is that I didn't have kinky shower sex with her...

>Lynn-Lucy - Both thirsty for Lincoln

I can't wait for Lori and Bobby's 7 week anniversary

Jesus, are you drunk?

I want an episode where Leni forgets to put on clothes and goes to school naked I wonder if she's ever forgotten clothes offscreen...

She's probs got the worst of both sides, feeling both the most entitled because oldest and "Born first!", as well as burdening all the responsibilities that comes with.

I don't imagine she'd make a great mother, probs one of those rich new england yuppy parents that spoils their kids and goes to fancy dinners and clubs, but outside of her social reputation doesn't know how to emotionally connect to her own children.

That would require Leni to forget the thing she probably cares the most: fashion.

Mothers who were born to multiple births are more likely to have multiple births themselves, right? Or is that a myth?

How do you think all the others would do as Mothers? We all know Lincoln would probs be a great housedad, he's good at chores and loving/caring for his sisters when they need comforting.

Literal perfection.

This, she maybe Uber blonde but she is fashion conscious.

Thanks user

>Worst Louds
Lori
Luna
Clyde
>Okay Louds
Lincoln
Lily
Lynn
Lana
Lola
>Best Louds
Lucy
Lisa
Leni
LUAN

>Worst Louds
Luna
Clyde
Lisa
>Okay Louds
Leni
Lucy
Lori
Lincoln
>Best Louds
Lily
Lynn
Lana
Lola
Luan

>Worst Louds
All of them

all of them except...

>Best Loud
Lampy Loud

Lori - Lives in a trailer with 6 kids on welfare raising as a single mother. Got a fancy University degree in business or accounting but it went nowhere.

Leni - Married a rich sugardaddy and became a trophy wife. Loving generous mother who takes her kids everywhere.

Lamp - Moved to Britain, adopted a single kid and raised them on rock n' roll on a tourbus with her band. Pretty based mom.

Luan - Middle-class family, raised extremely witty kids with passive-aggression and loose parenting. They sorta get annoyed by her schtick as they get older.

Lynn - Tiger Mom.

Lincoln - Preddy good dad, raises his kids like he did his younger sisters. Extremely affectionate, stable household.

Lucy - Superstitious wacko house with pretty developmentally delayed kids. All of them become tumblresque Cat-Souled Ghostkin crazy types by the time she reaches her 40s, some turn to mormonism, jesus or Scientology.

Lola - Pageant mom, but does groom her kids to be winners.

Lana - Lesbian marries someone on the streets of NY, raises kids in a tough but down to earth Brooklyn/Bronx like environment. They turn out okay.

Lily - Total hippy, doesn't believe in medicine or vaccinations, kids grow up to be nudist, hippys and conspiracy theorist.

Clyde - Grows up to be a gay faggot and raises worse faggots on welfare checks.

>Worst Louds
Lori
Luna
>Okay Louds
Lily
Lisa
Lana
Lincoln
Lucy
>Best Louds
Lynn
Lola
Leni
Luan

You're a good Loud. Accept your place.

>Both on welfare
So, Lori and Clyde end up together afterall?

>lily
>hippy
>not gamer girl

I am getting real tired of this

>Clyde
>Grows up to be a faggot
Like father like son.

So Lisa dies alone with no children or legacy?

Like fathers like son. Get it right, faggot.

eheheheheh

Why is she so perfect?

She took science to far and inadvertently wiped her own existence out of the timeline.

Or maybe she's just Lost in Space.

Ehhh..
It's sorta hard to imagine what sort of legacy Lisa would have. Is she interested in partners? Or human relationships at all?

I can see her cloning herself or something bizarre like that. But having a son or daughter from such an emotionally detached parent would be pretty tough.

Sooooo...some user was supposed ton finish that Lynncon pastebin thing Sunday and it's Tuesday...anything happen to that?

>Lincoln - Preddy good dad, raises his kids like he did his younger sisters. Extremely affectionate, stable household.
more like NEET who still lives with the parents
he's a cool uncle at first, but as his nephews and nieces get older they just seem him as a loser

Lisa insemimates herself with the best suitors she can find, getting 2-3 kids, and raising them as a single parent, giving them the best education she can give. They either rebel at a later age, or become super nerdy.

Is there more from this artist?

>Scientist
>Too caught up with her work, she turns to drinking
>Is far removed from her daughter, they have a contentious relationship
>Her daughter becomes a lesbian goth who retreats to her internet friends all the time
>But deep down Lisa still loves her
Muh heart. Lisa is..Mom.

She'll probably just build herself a Teenage Robot for a daughter.

Here's a question:

Would you literally wear a puce tuxedo or dress to a social event?

Does this mean Lilly will make a magical golem son?

This is my nightmare.

Leni and Lola(make-up tips, possibly intellectual equals)
Lynn and Lana(Physical, gross, always willing to get dirty and have fun)
Luna and Lucy (Have a dark side, discuss lyrics and edgy teenager stuff)
I imagine those three pairings all amount to good times

>look I posted it again

>Today's 16-year-olds were born in 2000

I imagine she was probably mad at her parents when they got pregnant with Luna and never really stopped throwing fits when she found out she'd get another sibling

Then don't let it happen. The way I see it you have Four options. One join the military. Two study hard and work hard. Three kill/sabotage your siblings reproductive parts, and Four kill yourself desu.

I want to cum inside Lily

REMOV THIS

who's in charge if Leni and the parents are both gone?

Lori, duh.

Lori, I imagine?

Man, just think how humiliated Lori would be if she was only 2nd oldest. She'd have to take care of all her siblings AND her older dumber sister.

>if Leni and the parents are both gone
I'm guessing Lori is still in charge

I wonder if this show has Parenthood references.

ah shit, i mixed up names. to late to ask the question I meant I suppose. I'll go commit sudoku

Parenthood the concept? yes
Parenthood the steve Martin movie? I don't think so

Licoln seems to be the next responsible

They probably just hire Carol to babysit at that point.

I imagine they'd put the lamp in charge but trick Leni by saying there both in charge working as a team to be twice as good at this as Lori. They'd probably give them a reward if they both kept the house clean and intact to give them insensitive.

lamp seems like a non-leader, tho. Only lincoln, lori, and Lola seem to have any desire to make anyone do anything

>Lola sees user's dick

That's why I'm suggesting they'd bribe her with something like a ticket to a concert, you can bet yer ass she'll go out of her comfort zone for that. She's also one of the older kids and I'm sure she could be scary with her axe and a shrill British accent. Could be a fun episode they could turn it into a Oliver twist parody with her running the house like an orphanage.

Lola leads out of unbridled aggression and assertiveness. Lori just seems to lead out of responsibility and obligation she feels. Out of the 3 of them Lincoln is the only one that leads with genuine concern and care involved.

So that's how she wins those beauty contests she diddles the diddlers.

>"So THATS what a dick looks like, Lola?"
>"Uuugh forget this. I'm sticking with tits."
And thus a tomboy loli-dyke was born that day.

you mean gets diddled? or do you suggest lolidomme is occuring?

>Implying our BASED tomboy is a dyke
she'll love cock when she's older. I do suspect the pink one is a dyke, tho

People always make that mistake sometimes Tomboys just like being with the guy. I'm marrying a girl who can kick my ass.

sounds like a greentext-able idea for an episode

>you will never find a husband that will do all your bidding like Lincoln
>you will never be turned off by his passiveness and effeminate platitudes
>you will never scour the internet for manly chads while Lincoln slaves away raising your kids
>you will never cheat on Lincoln and break his sweet heart

WHY EVEN LIVE?