Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/KJC3QjsB

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in or in Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

themanwithnobats.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gC_3SRzY9sA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Miles Morales, Robbie Reyes and Kamala Khan as Josuke, Okuyasu and Koichi in their respective poses in pic related.

OPTIONAL: Change the wording "Crazy noisy bizarre town" to "crazy noisy city that never sleeps"

Requesting a sweat covered Magee lounging around in her underwear at her office on a hot day at the North Pole and having a couple desk fans going.

Requesting Volpina and Ladybug like pic on the left

But that's basically the reference on the bottom...

Requesting Rule 63 Jaime Reyes (Blue Beetle) as a Star Sapphire.

Requesting a victorian stylish portrait of Grim

requesting ben and danny on a romantic date like in pic related

Requesting the thing on the left done with either Mandrake the Magician and The Phantom or Dr. Strange and Spider-Man.

/r/ing a portrait of rolf jacob sartorius that looks like my shitty edit

Luan dressed up as/impersonating all her siblings excluding Lily.

Requesting Canyon wearing a swimsuit and showing her tanlines.

Requesting Bob and Steven as the reference on the right

Requesting Kamala Khan dancing like this
Bonus points if done with Reyes

She's drunk, right?

/r/ing Lynn sad - maybe crying - after losing an important game

/r/ this, with Mettle and Hazmat (from Young Avengers)

Can anyone explain to me what's the situation of the Sup Forums alphabet? Which letters are still available?

Maybe...?
drunk Kamala revealing her lewd thoughts and inhibitions to Robbie is hot/cute

Requesting Leni, from The Loud House, as an Amelia Bedelia-like maid.

Indeed, it is. by the way, source?

Terrible the drawfriend
themanwithnobats.tumblr.com/

As not to spend another post needlessly, requesting this with Ben Tennyson and Attea

Nah, that's a "getting ready in the morning" Magee.
Not a "Laying back in her chair, putting her feet up on the desk and being so focused on de-stressing she doesn't care if people start peeking at her glistening body through office windows" Magee

Requesting Jenny Wakeman and Airachnid doing normal robot spider girl things together.

Requesting Dana Tan as a sexy flamenco dancer pls

I got my Marco delivery before you.

lol who is the one that said "oh, I want to see your face when Dana get delivered earlier?" Cant stop the Marco babe.

Well, do it and take some time pls

I know this sounds jerk but he was talking shit about Princess Marco so... well done, user and congrats for your delivery

request leggy lamb playing golf

Requesting piunup of these girls

Never got to thank the user who put the outfits on Minerva, so danke schön.

NRFB
R
F
B

THESE are waifu material.

Even background characters designed by Genndy are good waifu material.

At the same time NUPPGfags on this board try desesperatly to make the shit women of the show waifus, without sucess.

Dude, Keep it in your ppg thread.
Also:
>try desesperatly to make the shit women of the show waifus, without sucess

Seriously?

Warning: Really autistic request with a shitty template and many characters incoming.
Requesting Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty and Kitten having a pillow fight.

Requesting Blue Ear waiting for a call from Marvel to appear in a new comic.
He grows a 5 o clock shadow

soooooo where them drawings at nigga?

In my pants user.

only you have do is to grab it.

How do you not feel embarrassed after writing something like that?

Andy trying unsuccessfully to coax a drunken Kevin from a ball-pit, who is muttering "Goober-Geiger" as he swims around the balls.

bump

Requesting /fit/ Vicky powerlifting a huge barbell like in ref pic.

requesting Magik standing in this pose wearing a pink bikini, keep her horns and sword

Requesting Silk with the Venom symbiote, the bottom half of her mask should be a big toothy grin like Meleena from Mortal Kombat.

Requesting this group all inside Robbie's charger as they cruise around, Magik gets shotgun.

I love butt-bumping.

Mania using her symbiote shapeshifting powers to give herself bigger breasts.

Requesting the right image but with Sadness but the "90% of fanart" is just Sadness with large breasts because it's true

requesting X-23 wearing Psylocke`s leotard

Requesting Wendy in a Mega Milk shirt

Why? She doesn't have the tits for it.

So? I just want to see her in the shirt

and that could be easily remedied, dear user

Requesting Connie Maheswaran dressed like this, replace the Millenium Ring with Yellow Diamond's gem.

Requesting Harpy Gee beaten, bleeding, with a black eye, missing teeth one arm limp and holding a sword with the other, getting back to her feet or standing her ground, with an angry, taunting expression on her face

Requesting Barbara dressed as Mei

requesting fusion

>that faggot that make a thread 24/24 and believe he's part of Sup Forums mod team
you will wake up one day.

que?

Requesting Speedy Gonzales narrowly escaping the claws of Sylvester, only to discover that the back of his (Speedy's, not Sylvester's) clothes are missing, revealing that Speedy wears underwear with a Swiss cheese print pattern on them.

I need to get better at Lewds

Requesting Anzu dressed like Penguin.

Requesting Doctor Manhattan balancing the DC Multiverse on his penis

Requesting this with Rick and Morty.

Requesting sexy Baxter.

/r/ing Bonnie wearing the same outfit as Sayoko.

Requesting Katie filing for divorce from the symbiote.

Requesting Katie having make-up sex with the symbiote.

Requesting this with Mabel and Waddles.

Requesting for somebody to draw the Sunbathing Women from "Lilo & Stitch: The Series".

Requesting characters dressed like this.

Emma wearing a 70's waitress outfit.

Requesting Winx in maid oufit

Requesting Joy wearing blue lipstick and smiling with a Sup Forums character next to her who looks very embarrassed with many blue kiss marks all around their face.

Requesting a tasteful pantyshot of a Sup Forums female who wears a dress or skirt as their standard clothing.

Suggestions welcome

this is a Pacifica northwest wearing the slave leia bikini /r from last thread that I probably won't finish.

Requesting Nath drawing lewds of Chat Noir and Adrien looking at him shocked.

Bonnie

shit taste

Usually don't request things but, I want someone to draw Star Butterfly with Marco next to her wither her yelling "I AM STAR, DESTROYER OF EVIIIIIIL!" holding up her wand instead of the pencil.
Like Spongebob does in pic related

Requesting a scene interpretation with Leni yelling "UNHAND HER, LINCOLN LOUD!"

Power Girl and Fisher out on a date in a restaurant. Maybe have Peej in formal wear? keep her face reaction from this picture.
Maybe have some banter
Fisher: I hope I get at least to second base
PG: That...is not happening!

or

Fisher: I hope you put out on the first date
PG: You slimy brat you only said "a date".

Requesting Lola this costume

OR here. Nice work, man! Thank you very much.

Would like to see monica ray holding an unseen drawing from user and telling him that her boobs are not that big, please.
Think it has been done with nicole watterson but couldn't find the picture in the booru.

Requesting Jazz Fenton topless while holding the Fenton Blaster.

Humble request for Katia in a vault-tec jumpsuit from fallout, please.
KATIA
RADIGAN

Requesting Ruby and Sapphire sitting in a classroom as if they were high-school students. Sapphire passes a note to Ruby that just says, "ur cute" in one corner of an index card, to which Ruby blushes and burns up accidentally, and the teacher (played by Pearl or sumthin, I dunno) says, "Ruby, we've been over this; no burning stuff in class!" Ruby then looks down in embarrassment, then to Sapphire, who seems to be looking down in regret, but turns her head slightly towards Ruby and smiles. Ruby then passes her a similar note that says, "u too" in the same manner.

This but with black eye on Sapphire.

Why?

why not, she needs to be disclipined by Ruby or else she will get more than just black eye

Requesting Jinx jamming out to Red Hot Chili Pepper giving someone a beatdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=gC_3SRzY9sA

But that's not their relationship! They are emotionally committed to each other and would never hurt one-another.

but Ruby would beat Sapphire till she bleeds when she disobey

Patches and Tattoo

Wonder loli tempting a criminal

No she wouldn't! At worst, they would mope until someone close to them was hurt by their arguing.

Requesting Joy and Sadness wearing the school outfit on the far left and Joy lifting Sadness' skirt from behind as a prank.

And Ruby should be wearing a diaper.

This is OOC.