So which side do you support pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither

Neither

the side that wants to nuke both

palestine

Israel, obviously. Japanons are usually intelligent, but this is the stupidest post I've seen all day.

All of the posts so far have been edgy non committal fedoras.

The one true answer is the Palestinian Arabs. Anything else is saying you're fine with people being demographically replaced by an oppressive state, which I assume you're not.

Both

Two nuke solution.

t Ahmed

Ex muslim Palestinian American here

Neither. Fuck the kikes and Hamas.

Israel

The only right side to take in this debate (pic related)

But I'd choose Jews if I had to. Looking at it without any bias, there is so much muslim land around, just go back to Iraqistan. But really, Deus Vult

Israel all day everyday.

I don't like Jews but I'll never side with a dirty Arab on anything. what's the point of beating the Jews if savage desert niggers are still around.

death to all Arabs. nuke the entire middle east.

For ideal reasons: Palestinians, as they have been invaded and then systematically eroded.

For practical reasons: Israel because they keep the sand niggers in line.

Honestly: i wish both would kill each other and glass the region in the process. Jews fuck things up internationally, keeping wars and policies afloat and in general keep conflicts on the table. Muslims are cunts, plain and simple.

the circular lake engulfed in nuclear fire side

how can you invade a nation that doesn't fucking exist. Palestinians are just Mexican tier Arabs.

don't fall for the bullshit Palestinian sob stories pushed by the liberal media. that's how you end up with them in your country.

How anyone can be on Sup Forums and support Palestine is beyond me.

why does jews even browse here

yes goy, keep sending me millions of shekles, I'll kill sand niggers I promise

Israel:

>bombs indiscriminately; blames "terrorists hiding among civilian populations" for the murder (as if there's any excuse for murdering innocent civilians)
>destroyed gaza's only power plant, plunging the population into utter darkness
>set up a blockade which stifles gaza's economy and makes them reliant on the Jew
>won't negotiate on fair terms (rejects any peace offering which gives palestine some power to control their destiny)
>has an advanced missile defense system paid for by the U.S., still bitches about homemade rockets that blow up some rocks in the middle of nowhere because terrorists can't into missile guidance systems like israel can

Palestine:

>some lunatic guy gets angry and stabs a kike on a bus, occasionally

Fuck the Muslims and fuck the Jews. For the first time in my life I am going with the pulling out option

There's violence on both sides, but it's NOT equivalent violence. Not by a longshot.

How are you even relevant?

I'm just curious since most anons here are anti-Semitic, but also islamophobes.

Neither.
If I had to choose though, I'd rather support Israel. Jewesses can be pretty cute.

More muslims browse here

Well, how many europeans and americans are getting snackbarred lately ?

So it's OK to present Israel as pure evil and Palestine as literal saints who once in a blue moon have a totally mentally ill guy just like those ""lunatics"" who keep raping Europe but it's not OK to demonize Germany for WWII?

Israel had been trying for years to come to terms with Palestine.

They simply want all Israelis killed and removed.

There's no negotiating with them, the U.S, The UN, everyone, has tried to get the Palestinians to accept a two state solution.

They never counter offer or agree.

Israel helps Palestine more than anyone by providing them fresh water.

They're a lost cause at this point.

A FUCKING LAMPSHADE

Israel. Why? Conservative, nationalist government. Strong military. Highest concentration of PhD's on the planet. Best missile defense system in the world. Best internet in the world. Homosexuality is looked down upon, but allowed. Being an atheist is frowned upon.

Minimal compared to the middle easterns.

palestine is not real

its an imaginary country

those filthy sand niggers have jordanian passports

Israel

Fuck the muzzies. Israel is real, but Palestine isn't.

Well, nobody asked the Pallies to be subhuman savages with shit-tier tech.

>Minimal compared to the middle easterns.
You as an english teacher should feel empathy towards Europeans dying

my man, argentina

both

Palestine doesn't even exist. The occupied territories were part of Jordan and Egypt before the six-day war. Israel occupied those territories when both countries lost. That's normal.

They won't listen to UN two-state proposals. Most of all, I'm surrounded by daily palestine propaganda. Fuck that shit.

There's a lot of propaganda in "arab" nations towards supporting palestine as a pan-arabic "national cause", you guys don't even realise. It's social suicide to even utter a drop of criticism towards Palestine.

Isreal. Sup Forums is too obsessed with hating Jews to realize that Israel has it right, and that we should take as many notes from them as possible. Israel has:

> Proud, unified ethnic identity
> Strictly controlled borders
> Zero mercy against arabs
> Doesn't listen to the whining of cucked lefties

If we had even half of those things in Europe or America our nations would be much better.

I used to be pro Palestine, but lately with shit blowing up and people getting killed pretty much every single week in Europe (thanks Angela), I've realized that the Mr. Nice Guy attitude won't work with Muslims.

Their culture is extremely primitive, barbaric even. I was raised in a Christian household and while I know all about the "dark ages", the religion managed to raise above it and everyone pretty much calmed the fuck down at some point. Islam had plenty of time to do the same and yet it still hasn't happened, probably never will.

And yeah, we're all children of Abraham, yadda yadda yadda, but seriously, fuck them and their holy war. They don't understand rational arguments nor do they care to listen to you, the only thing they understand is a show of force.

Japan had the right idea by prohibitting them from settling in their country, political correctness be damned.

I can deal with a banker fucking me over (oy vey!), I don't want to deal with people I know getting their heads chopped off.

TL:DR - go ahead and just fucking glaze them, I don't care at this point. Sorry Shlomo, I should have listened.

All lives matter. You are simply an edgy teenager if you dont believe in this.

Neither

this (at least the first sentence)

Using sexy women as bait for military recruitment doesn't change the fact that Israel absolutely does keep Arabs in line. They deal with Islamists and Arab aggression with a total lack of mercy that the rest of us can't accomplish since we're so weighed down by bleeding heart cucks.

Honestly I kind of like Israel, but I think for their sake they should let the Pal's have their own state. Otherwise, those Muslims will outbreed them and Israel will become majority durka.

fuck off sephardi scum

palestine has existed since the romans silly sea jew

If they're so supportive how come they refused to accept Palestinian refugees?

I'm referring to Palestine as a state, you faggot.

Jordan actually accepted a fuckload of Palestinian refugees, which led to the islamization of its population. 20% of Jordanians were christians in 1930, 4% of them are today.

ITT: White-cucks are assblasted that some desert kikes are manlier than they are and know how to properly deal with sand nigs

palestine.

muslims are only angry because we kept bombing them and israel kept taking their land.

once the kikes are out of palestine, we kick out the muslims and send them back then leave them the fuck alone.

It's not about letting them do anything. They have never once accepted a proposition for a two-state solution in contrast to Israel, only demanding time and time again that 100% of the territory be theirs.

Gaza, Judea and Samaria were given to the Palestinians in an effort to try and condone a two-state solution yet those areas are all totally fucked and they still want the entire country.

Ha whatever kike, you complain about them then use them as factory slave labor.

>m-muh rockets

Almost nothing happens and no one dies.

Our Mexican border is more volatile and dangerous you fucking pussies.

>Almost nothing happens and no one dies.
Are you seriously using us having to protect ourselves as an argument in favor of the attacker?

Protect yourselves? Against some farmers with some homemade weapons? Did Merkavas suddenly become obsolete?

Europe is dying because of you, Jewish Parasites

Maybe Europe is dying because of us but Europeans are murdered and raped by Muslims, not Jews, so don't give me that shit you slum nigger.

>heh guess the only thing left to do is to call you edgy, since your views offend me

shouldn't there be little jewish bombs with prayers written on them to g0ds around the wall? Gifts for the lil children. But not strong enough to damage the concrete surface of the wall.

i am white stupid

Everyone knows why there are "refugees" in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

Middle eastern bombings are like black neighborhood shootings.