Has a semitic biblical name

>has a semitic biblical name
>thinks he's white

>t. Kristian Vikernes

Varg means WOLF it's an alpha bull name.

>Kristian is a name that comes from early Roman usage of Greek word Xristos (anointed) and referred to Hellenic-style anointed people, later used to refer to Christians as Greeks translated Messiah to Xristos

>tfw my name is "lover of wolves"
born to be a furry

Mfw I have a name which originates from a heathen armenian food "god" instead of a good name.

>armenian

basically an arab

>Name is Samuel
Thank god Im not a wh*toid

my name is Dunaújváros because that's the town my parents are from

My name is Charles which means man in proto Germanic. Here's the twist, I'm actually of Italian descent.

>tfw two first names, one semitic and the other norse
my name is a mutt ;___;

My name is Richard it means STRONG RULER and is a CHAD name exclusively. All the other Richards I know are old men.

Yngvarr, lol.

>lives in France
>his children are named Bjorn, BalduR, Sowili, Eloi, and Tiwar

>his name is not greek masterrace
fuck off nordic monkey

Hebrew names are superior to other names

/thread

Wrong.
Japanese names are superior.

>weeb

opinion discarded

>Name means "Wise religious leader"
>Stupid
>Atheist
>Too naive to lead
ugu

>tfw Anglo Saxon name

But Kristian is not a semitic name, you euphoric burger, it's Greek

>t. Alexandr Romanovsky

>Wolf = Bull
American education.

>tfw Celtic first name
>tfw Hispanic surname

Eloi is pretty common in France and Catalonia. I don't think it is even Germanic.

Eloi is a french name you baboon

I have a Greek name

>Varg means WOLF
Not literally, and certainly not when it comes to why he picked this name.

Varg means something along the lines of "destroyer" or "murderer", and was in use for lawless people/criminals. The expression "vargr i véum" means "varg in sanctuary" and was used for people who comitted a crime in/at or against a religious sanctuary, such as a church or similar. Later on, the word was more affiliated with people bearing a persona-non-grata status. The word for wolf is "úlf" (nominative Norse standard: "úlfr") and is the actual animal. Varg simply became a noa word for wolf, and since then, "varg" is the standard word for the animal (wolf) in Scandinavian languages today.

Úlf is still in use however (modernized as "ulv"), but far less common, however always used when speaking of for example a werewolf, which in that case would be "varulv".

Considering the razing by fire of a certain stave church (which ironically in itself acts a "varg i veum"), his name choice was quite fitting.

What are his children going to do when they come of age

Hopefully not become deranged killers

Find a broken bottle and headbutt it, normalscum.