Do you think white people will ruin rap just like they ruined rock?

Do you think white people will ruin rap just like they ruined rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTvoUBXrDuw
youtube.com/watch?v=encSeKV9Vf4
youtube.com/watch?v=76ZHjeGErr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eminem (ft. Ed Sheeran)

Times have changed

yeah

How can you ruin something that was a mistake from the start?

If anything white people made rock better. Or where's all the good black rock bands?

Always wondered the same when people said Pinochet fucked up Chile.

Rock literally was like this until whites like nordics ruined with long haired virgins in black

youtu.be/FTvoUBXrDuw

Oh yes, from Fats Domino and Chuck Berry to Bon Jovi and Nickleback, truly whites fixed rock.

>wahh people aren't not listening to my music

Rap was never good in the first place.

And I asked where' all the black rock bands

Yes, that is a given, but I'm hopeful for what Black people will come up with next.
When Black people drop hip-hop/rap, every fucking white and their lackeys will start praising it like with Jazz and Disco lol

You will find lot of ones in this period, the real rock, not autistic virgin rock

"rock" is pretty fucking broad. There are some good chinese prog/math rock bands. It was always a white peoples genre anyway.

Rap is usually shit but white rap is almost always better than nigger rap

Nope. Rock was very black in the beginning. I think Britbongs started to ruin rock.

This is rock in 30's, 40's and 50's. In 60's whites started to ruin rock with bands like Pink Floyd.

Just look at you trabuco godofmu, you managed to ruin yourself even further you pedo cunt

white people created rap nigger

Just wait 5 or 10 years and rap will be finally a dead style with a virgin fanbase just like rock nowadays.

Post Malone is pretty good, I don't like rap but I enjoy some of his stuff, too bad about the retarded ass lyrics but that comes with the genre.

The second couple was hot as fuck desu

>ruin
Improve it.

It looks very improved

They are already ruining rap very fast.

Rap stopped being good in the early 2000s.

I havent seen people like that for almost 10 years. These days they dress and look normal.
But just admit it, rock music has gone a lot further in all aspects when it comes to music

/thread

Let rap slowly die please

And black people created rock. So what, nigger?

>"Rap is shit"
>why
>"cuz niggers"

the only thing blacks have ever created is mud huts

>create blues
>white people ruin it
>move on to jazz
>white people ruin it
>retreat into rock and roll
>white people ruin it
>innovate with disco
>white people ruin it
>retreat forward and pioneer pop
>white people ruin it
>fortify yourself inside a filthy ghetto where no white man will ever dare step foot and invent rap, literally the most standard, melodically uncreative piece of music, highly dependent on lyrics and community references
>white people still ruin it

Black people have been the biggest contributors to real american culture and parasitic uncreative white people have always been taking the credit. Of course, the white will just point at the people they conned into investing in them (jews) and say it's their fault. Benefit with no consequence. What a great system.

Cultural apropriation is a real thing in America and I'm not even SJW.

Whites absorb the culture from minorities and still look down minorites.

Why do roasties like him? He looks like he posts on /r9k/

Foo Fighters?
Also fuck off if you're not happy mate

Rock chicks are the best
FOY

>white people ruined rock

My favorite rappers are Koka Nostra and Vinnie Paz. White rappers can be legit. The pop white rappers are gay as hell though.

youtube.com/watch?v=encSeKV9Vf4

How about mongoloid rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=76ZHjeGErr0

Black rock is pure shit. Name one black song better than Motorhead's Shine, overkill, or rock it. (You can't)

rap music is fucking shite and the best rock was made by whites

>the best rock was made by whites

Yeah no, Eminem was very known when he did the feat with Dido. Stan song.

Canada btfo

Kys