Why is Cereal Lord so based, bros?

Why is Cereal Lord so based, bros?

Didn't he did that already when the N52 started or was that Jim Lee?. Either way based as fuck

Is that Scott Snyder? Is he about to vibe his hand through someone's chest!?

It totally is Scott Snyder.

Yeah that's Snyder

Lee and Johns

Y'know, he's got his quirks as far as his writing goes. He's really fond of the whole "stab someone in the back with a big sword all the way through move", for instance.

But, goddamn if he doesn't have a genuine love for what he does. For who he writes about, even. Johns is a fanboy in the purest and nicest sense of the word. He loves the Flashes. He loves the Rogues. He loves Superman. And it's nice to see a writer who does his best with any given material. And who's very consistent in quality (New 52 Justice League Vol. 1 aside, but I'm reasonably sure that was ghost-written by Jim Lee, since even the dialogue doesn't really feel like Johns' work).

He seems genuinely nice on Twitter and in interviews too. And he's not afraid to speak his mind. I remember a year or so ago when he got on Twitter and admitted that he missed the concept of legacy heroes, and especially missed the old JSA. And it was really neat to see a bigwig at a company admit that he just liked the way things used to be.

I'm sorry to see that he's not writing many more comics at the moment. But, hopefully he'll work some of his magic on the DCEU. DC has always, and will always, be my go-to company for cape comics (Even when I know I'm getting New Coked), so I want to like their films.

So, Geoff Johns, good luck to you. And thanks for all the good comics.

>Either way based as fuck
yeah, i'm not a fan of Johns or Snyder, but they both seem like really nice guys. I've heard stories from indie people about how nice Snyder is

I think he's basically an editor now even though he can't write anything. They've made it seem like he'll still be in contact with creative teams and shit.

I don't care what anyone says: Geoff Johns is a really cool dude and he deserves every bit of praise that he's getting for Rebirth. He could've been a catty asshole on twitter towards certain writers who go out of their way to criticize everything that DC does but he still praises Marvel whenever he can.

He's the nicest kind of fan; the one who has a pure enjoyment for multiple characters instead of just one, loves to read older material as well as new, and somehow HASN'T been poisoned by how toxic the industry has become.

We need to protect his smile

Are we going to watch him on Seth Meyer's show in a few minutes?

Fuck I almost forgot about that, what channel is it on?

NBC

I guess. I don't have a life

I have much more faith in the DCEU now that he's involved.

He was always involved though.

Is it on yet?

It's starting right now.

he has actual power now

He's jointly in charge of the whole thing now though, is what I meant.

I actually laughed out loud in real life.

>no monologue, straight to weekend update

wow nice one seth

Yes, but the comic-related guests are normally the last ones on.

You have a life user! :D

Well then fuck that, I need to be up in five hours to go teach. I'll just catch the interviews and stuff in the morning.

Eh, he's alright. He's never really written anything that's blown me away, and he hasn't done any creator owned stuff/non-capes, so it's hard to gauge him as a writer.
However, his style is very traditional, so I can understand why people like.

It's weird seeing him sans baseball cap.

Honestly, if I saw him in the street without a baseball cap I wouldn't recognize him. I was starting to wonder if he even had a head underneath the hat, or if it was just exposed brain.

He used to have even less hair