Trump shills will defend this

>Trump shills will defend this

Convenient how you left out the date of 2012.

Correct the Record shill please go you are wasting your fucking time. Just tell your bosses you converted many a good goy today.

sounds like vaccines turned you into an autist

He's entitled to his views if he spouts them, many people are still so fucking sick of what is going on, they will vote him regardless as other issues are far greater priority, like the immigration shit and the wall.

I said this before: It's a choice between eating a Shit Sandwich (Trump) and a Shit Sandwich with Syringes and Glass in it (Hillary)

It's fucking true. My brother used to be normal and after he got pumped with drugs during a minor surgery he went fucking "autistic"

>Most of Sup Forums has ben vaccinated
>Most of Sup Forums is autistic
checkmate

What does the date matter? It's an idiotic statement regardless of the year.

>believing in something retarded 4 years ago makes it ok

Exactly. This was back before we realized the leading cause would become anonymous image boards

he also was one of the voices saying Obama should make his birth certificate public

he doesn't believe this stuff but he plays the cards to grab certain voting groups. anti-vax would grab at the dumb hippy moms and paranoid types, some of which vote democrat.

Healthy aged businessman goes to the Convention, gets pumped with a massive shot of delegates, whose support he doesn't deserve, feels overcome with power and changes - CORRUPTION. Many such cases!

Now, with all the joking aside, I'd advise you to hand over the delegates, Donald, before you do something you'll regret. If you continue to refuse, you'll have to face my new form.

Kek, leaf is not shit for once.

I give five syrup bottles out of five.

>there's a statute of limitation on retardation

>all the negative things about Trump detractors and opponents that were said decades ago count
>this doesn't count though

This is why echo chambers are dangerous. Sup Forums has become an alt right Tumblr

Well, it happened to you

>indian
P
O
O

rip Baron

>hahah i was almost forced to address your argument but I see you're indian origin tough luck pal go poo in loo

Would post the actual image but the internet here is shit.

Then stop being a tripfag, dipshit.

thanks for this user, i'm going to share this with anti-vaxxers and say that trump is on their side.

And by that I mean namefag

>lets forget all the stupid shit shillary said years ago

Well, Hillary says white people need to listen to black people, so I'll still vote Trump.

So leafy bantz do exist..

Antivaxxers are gullible conspiracy theorists, so they most likely already support Trump.

He's probably wrong. Still a better president than Hillary.

sage

I won't.

still voting for him because that's practically a non-issue as far as the White House is concerned, and certainly not part of Trump's platform

first post, defending it post

I am not defending Trump. I am just voting for him to vote against Hillary.

anti-vaxxers are usually liberals actually, though Alex Jones has the same views and spreads them to his listeners

Still saging this stupid shit

Views change. Obama and Hillary were against same sex marriage around the same time and no one cares when they changed their mind.

this. If theres a revolution in America, I want it to be deserved instead of shoved down our throats by soros puppets

wtf I hate the doctors now

So why not vote for a third party instead of a delusional conspiracy theorist?

>hurr durr wasting ur vote
Unless you live in a swing state, your vote doesn't mean shit anyways.

I would but I hate false-flagging.

it's flat
nigger

Then tell me why a leftist contender for president, Jill Stein, who hates Trump, is an ardent anti-vaxxer?

Okay, maybe the antivaxxer conspiritard vote is split between Trump and Stein then.

>trump says something kinda weird
> wtf i hate trump now, im a clinton commando

fuck off and die

>they're actually defending the claim that vaccines cause autism

There it is.

Vaccines do cause Autism though. There is plenty of scientific evidence of this.

Don't be retarded user.

Do tell.

> Jews are trying to kill us
> The vaccines they make have magic properties to make aluminum and mercury safe

Step 1: Call your local poison control center and ask them how much mercury is safe to inject

Step 2: Their answer will be zero

Step 3: Wake up

Yeah, just like all that scientific evidence for creationism right?

Just look up #cdcwhistleblower senpai

damn, replied to the wrong comment

Look up #cdcwhistleblower

Step 4. Can't wake up

Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit

>"How safe is it to inject mercury"
>"Zero"
>"What?"
>"Zero"

>He meant that vaccines should be given over a long period of time, not all at once
>Dr. Ben Carson agreed with him
Shill pls go

Trump isn't a delusional conspiracy theorist though. The statement isn't saying if Vaccines really cause autism or not.

>he was retarded yesterday but today he's smart

Someone post the shopped version

So Hillary is against gay marriage still I guess?

I doubt any single vaccine causes autism. But the vaccine schedule may be too much for some children's immune systems.

Keep in mind that we do not perform the types of double blind tests with vaccines and vaccine schedules that we normally would (have to in fact) with other medications and medical devices/procedures. So it's entirely possible for a rare adverse reaction to a particular combination to go unnoticed.

If I ever have children I will avoid the vaccines that seem unnecessary, and spread the rest out over a longer / less aggressive schedule. Seems like common sense when you remember that the whole point of the vaccine is to trick the immune system into thinking it's under attack by the actual disease so that it produces antibodies.

How good would you feel, and how many risks would you be taking, if you made your immune system think it was under attack from 3 or 4 diseases at once?

>believes vaccines cause autism and global warming is literally a Chinese conspiracy
>not a conspiracy theorist

trump is completely right. Big pharma kikes BTFO

He was right in 2012, and he's right in 2016.

>b-b-but Dr. Shekelberg told me I MUST vaccinate my children

hahahaha

Kek

how else do you think Sup Forums was formed

>(((Stein)))
That's why.

The tl;dr version of my post Dr. Carson is right.

But that is true.

>i've never changed my opinion once

honestly i don't care what he does I hate Hillary.

The fact that he ever held that opinion unironically is damning enough.

Also, I bet you shit on Hillary for changing literally every single one of her positions ever.

>there's a shit ton of unnecessary vaccines your child will need in order to attend public school

good luck cuck

>Vaccines cause autism

there's a difference between a tweet made 4 years ago, and lies that go back decades. stop kidding yourself

literally ableism

there is nothing wrong with being an autist

Why do you think he's so irrational and emotional about this issue?

The young child he's referring to is his own son, Barron.

The adjuvants in vaccine booster shots can cause the immune system to overreact and attack the brain in infants and toddlers that have a still-developing blood brain barrier. Its a likely cause of SIDS & Autism. Don't inject this shit into your child until they're older.

>t-theres a difference

I'm not seeing it right now. Remember how Trump used to call himself a democrat?

or ever

Didn't something happen to his kid that made him hold that opinion?

>sending a child to public school
>even once

I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know that literally everyone is autistic and gay.

Tell me if I'm wrong, and please explain why. I am ignorant on the subject and have an opinion based on nothing but my own observations.

Autism is caused by environment and parenting, not genetics. This is why children raised by older and/or incompetent parents are more prone to be placed on the autism spectrum. It is also why there are no medical indicators of autism yet there are a growing number of cases in the current generation.

I will defend that because it actually happened.

My twin brother reacted to his MMR shots in 1989 when we were born and got chemical teir autism. He literally suffered bleeding on the brain and intestinal tract swelling because of the shots.

The thing is, vaccines DID cause autism from 1985 - 1993 or so when the first gen of MMR vaccine was in circulation. The autism spectrum was created to lump in the extreme cases in with misdiagnosed add kids to hide it.

Vaccines don't really cause autism anymore, but they did, once, to a generation of kids now coming of age 20-30 year olds and thus were in prominent spotlight for the last couple decades, which is why you saw so much smoke related to the issue.

They're covering it up because they don't want to give compensation to the millions of families around the world affected.

Case closed.

Drumpf goes on about vaccinations because his youngest son is an autist

>people don't think vaccines cause autism

i thought pol was supposed to be an "intelligent" board?

Hillary shills will say they support this woman

SHOCKING

Reminds me of the way Rorschach would talk.

Her PR guy is fucking hilarious

Vaccines were never dangerous, that's not special 2013 knowledge.

How much aluminum foil can you safely wear on your head? :^)